This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

nichole, the story is that earlier gives you more follicles of lesser quality (more targets) while later gives you less follicles of better quality. i did 5-9, 5-9, 5-9 (chemical), 4-8, and this cycle 3-7. and i agree with sonia - i believe it works better in consecutive months taking it - that is why they say 3-6 rounds.

Eurgh for awful co-workers. I work with one, she's 21 year old, acts like a child, burps and farts at every given opportunity and thinks she's queen bee! If I wasn't risking my registration I think is stab her in the eye with a pencil!!

Lol I want to quit too! Gym chewing and chewing loudly in general drives me fucking batty, I can't stand it.

On my phone and its hard to keep up with you all!

AF was gone yesterday and now is back. Ugh.

Didn't it do that last cycle too? Weird!

I'm fortunate in that I am basically by myself all day at work, there are 2 buildings connected and I am in the one with no other people hahaha. Works for me, I'm not really a people person...though I do like the people I work with

I work in a cubicle with 4 other people surrounding me. Ugh.

Yeah AF comes for 3ish days, goes away, we bd thinking its Safe then she appears again for another 2 days lightly. It's generally just spotting but still annoying.

Sooooo bored at work today. And hungry but I forgot my lunch at home :(

Thanks for the Bella band advice ladies...I will not be getting one! Lol the linen pants sound amazing though! I'm on lunch right now, sitting here w my pants undone...we can't wear leggings at work, although I could probably get away w them under a dress. Not sure about yoga pants, I'm not sure they'd look professional enough...

Softcups, I got the ones in the pink box at Walgreens and Walmart.

MrsAmk-Lots of girls have no symptoms w a bfp. It's more about what is not normal for you. I had some lower back pain around implantation which I ONLY get with AF...

Amanda-I used preseed bc I've always been a bit on the dry side. I wanted to make sure I had enough to support the little guys.
Can you offer a reward for OH's SA? An incentive to make it more appealing?

Nichole-I took mine days 5-9 and got a bfp...I don't think it really matters. I would caution you about taking off right now, just like Sonia and Mirolee said.

Vivian-I hate gum smackers! I also hate whistlers!

Amanda have you ever seen Ted?! You remind me of Mila Kunis from it, I can imagine you at an office like hers :)

And yeah I hated recurring AF, lol telling DH all is clear only to make a MESS!! Ew. Lol. I MISS BDing!!!! IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS! :blush:

I feel ya lady, every time some chews their gum like a cow chewing its cud I consider homicide, it's one of my biggest pet peeves...

I never knew how much it bothered me until this job! But she is so foul and has such disregard to manners...

as I type this she keeps glaring at me because I'm making "too much noise" with my keyboard GRRRRRRRRRRR

Vivian, I know how you feel...I want to quit all the time lol. What do you do?

I'm an associate producer for a reality tv company. I'm in LA but I've been courting a company in Denver for a while - DH is in Boulder and although he is trying to get a job in LA, I've decided to try one last time to get a job back home -- i've been going after jobs in Boulder/Denver for over a year now and had no bites so I have been steadily building a network and getting credits in LA and now people are starting to take notice.

OH MY GOD she just glared at me again... I'm very close to talking to someone in HR. Augh.

I'll talk to my doctor about it but I will probably stick to clomid for a few more cycles and then maybe try my relaxed approach. Thanks for all the advice ladies!

Eurgh for awful co-workers. I work with one, she's 21 year old, acts like a child, burps and farts at every given opportunity and thinks she's queen bee! If I wasn't risking my registration I think is stab her in the eye with a pencil!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

@Ash... i WISH i had my own space. I'm an awesome worker by myself- I'm so productive once she leaves for the day (she starts two hours early than me so leaves 2 hours earlier)

Morgan, I LOVED TED! We went to see it with OH's sister and she cried during the scene where Ted got torn apart. BAHAHA. I work in a very formal office environment, which is fun but I also get sick of wearing dress clothes and high heels 5 days a week.

Julie, ill try an incentive. Maybe hold out on sex till he does it! Haha. The linen pants are amazing. The pair I have are too big for me otherwise id wear them regularly. I wear my yoga pant leggings (lululemon wonder under crops) as leggings under dresses. They're not thin like tights-- and not see through!

Ted was super funny.

What happened to this thread, it was really moving earlier, now it's completely dead...you people act like you have lives to live and jobs to do or something lmao. Don't mind me...just bored and eating my lunch

Ted was super funny.

What happened to this thread, it was really moving earlier, now it's completely dead...you people act like you have lives to live and jobs to do or something lmao. Don't mind me...just bored and eating my lunch

Seriously people, its like you have something better to Do than entertain me all day. I've been refreshing waiting for something to happen. I'm bored reading the news. I'm absolutely killing my data on my phone too. Oh well. Haha

Hahaha Ive been doing the same thing Amanda. I'm trying to avoid facebook because I don't want to see people flaunting their babies and bumps and suck so I just keep hitting refresh on here lol

Just googling about heartbeats, you all wouldn't be interested.. LOL I am always TTC preoccupied.. I do a bit of work, a bit of play, bit of work... Hehehe shh! I always get the work done at some point ;)

I only have 1.5 hrs left.. Thank God the sun rises on my side!!!! :)

Ugh I have been having this like pulsating pain all day around my right pubis bone. No idea what the hell it is but it hurts a lot.

Hahaha Ive been doing the same thing Amanda. I'm trying to avoid facebook because I don't want to see people flaunting their babies and bumps and suck so I just keep hitting refresh on here lol

The hard part for me is to not talk about it with my friends IRL. I'm a texting junkie and always reach to text them about my excitement about EWCM or sore boobs and realize that they would be like wtf.

The hard part for me is to not talk about it with my friends IRL. I'm a texting junkie and always reach to text them about my excitement about EWCM or sore boobs and realize that they would be like wtf.

hahaha they would have to decode the abbreviations to even know what most of it meant

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->