This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I still clean the cat tray in the TWW. Honestly, Ill probably still clean it sometimes while pregnant, just wear a mask and wash hand right after, but I have a low chance of getting toxoplasmosis because my cats are indoor cats and have no access to raw meat.

Kids are a part of apartment life! I hated drunken loud partiers way more than kids! Lol

to follow up on morgans post, it helps to bear down a bit when trying to pull them out.

to follow up on morgans post, it helps to bear down a bit when trying to pull them out.

I think I'm going to have to try them again. TMI, I have a hard time putting in tampons though, so maybe softcups are just a bit much for me.

Ashlee-sorry for blowing up your notifications on fb this morning liking all the pictures.
I don't like cats in the house and I wouldn't clean the box if you paid me :haha:

Kids are a part of apartment life! I hated drunken loud partiers way more than kids! Lol

That's what I'm saying! The owner will be having so many bitching renters if he starts putting a younger crowed here.

Ashlee-sorry for blowing up your notifications on fb this morning liking all the pictures.
I don't like cats in the house and I wouldn't clean the box if you paid me :haha:

LOL, I was def stalking them this am too!. I can't get over how freakin perfect her eyebrows are.

Lol no worries, I had like 89 notifications this morning when I woke up and they weren't just you lol. My cats are indoor because I've had cats get taken before and also get poisoned before. I'd just rather know they're safe. Also, they aren't being exposed to whatever the neighborhood strays might be carrying around. Plus, I have some damn cute cats and I don't want some teenager walking home from high school to snatch one up and take it home.

LOL, I was def stalking them this am too!. I can't get over how freakin perfect her eyebrows are.

lmao they really aren't. I fill them in with shadow. One is actually shorter than the other and one has a big hole from playing basketball in high school and some girl with braces that wasn't wearing a mouth guard hit her braces on my face. I didn't even know I was bleeding until they stopped the game and I started dripping on the floor lol.

I am so not looking forward to clomid again. I hope the side effects are too bad. I would take them at night but I have such a hard sleeping a lot of the time I don't need anything else making it worse. I start the pills on Saturday.

lmao they really aren't. I fill them in with shadow. One is actually shorter than the other and one has a big hole from playing basketball in high school and some girl with braces that wasn't wearing a mouth guard hit her braces on my face. I didn't even know I was bleeding until they stopped the game and I started dripping on the floor lol.
regardless, they're still amazeballs. Mine only look good when someone else fills them in for me. bwahaha. Mine are two completely different shapes!

My cat used to be a house cat but he wasn't very nice, always but my sons legs trying to get him to play so as a last resort we let him out. He got stuck up a tree and the RSPCA called the fire brigade to rescue him but since then he's a changed cat. So loving! Luckily he only uses the tray about once a month and typically today is the day. I'm gonna have to do it! Hubby hates cats! :lol: I've been pestering him to put a cat flap in because Beans (my cat) only uses it if he can't get out!

OH made slow roasted pork last night in an anchiote habenero sauce. holy cow it was amazing. sooo excited for lunch and left overs.

I clean my cat tbox, but he is 15 years old and has been an inside ONLY cat his whole life. He has no exposure to anything that would subject him to toxoplasmosis, therefore I am not at risk. Obviously always clean your hands for hygiene reasons immediately after cleaning the box....

MY BEAN! HEARTRATE 120 BPM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :happydance: :)

Follow up ultrasound next week!!! During today's ultrasound we thought we saw what were twins/two gest sacs (MADE MY HEART STOP- I GASPED OUT LOUD!!) and then the doc said "OH! See that beside the sac? There's your source of bleeding!" Right where the gestational sac sits up against the uterine wall. Says it is very common and should resolve on it's own :)

And GOT A SCRIPT for ZOFRAN :) :) :)

WOOOOOFRICKINHOOOOOO

Okay, I'm done being a proud Mom! And VERY behind at work so I won't be on much for a while. SO excited girls! :thumbup:

FREAKING AWESOME HOT MAMA!

:flower:

Thank you for sharing stories about your losses - you ladies are so courageous.

My news...DH is looking into coming to LA the week of O!! I was going to fly up on the 20th BUT I made a suggestion this morning (jokingly) that he should take some time off and come spend time on the 18th - 22nd and he said "WHY NOT?!" woooo

FREAKING AWESOME HOT MAMA!

:flower:

Thank you for sharing stories about your losses - you ladies are so courageous.

My news...DH is looking into coming to LA the week of O!! I was going to fly up on the 20th BUT I made a suggestion this morning (jokingly) that he should take some time off and come spend time on the 18th - 22nd and he said "WHY NOT?!" woooo
wooohoo! enjoy it! I hope you get lots of good ol fashion baby makin in!

Amelia-yay he got the hint! I am so glad he's coming! Did you have your conference call yet?
Ashlee-shush your gorgeous!

ashlee also has perfect teeth.

nichole, how bad were the effects last cycle? really, the only thing that i experienced was feeling hot, but having a fan at night worked like a charm (why on earth my OH would turn the fan off last night, i dont know.... ugh!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->