This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Hot flashes, some mood swings, mild headaches. Nothing too bad. If the symptoms are going to be the same I can handle it no problem.

Can I call in to Kaiser and set up DH's SA or does he have to?

And I agree, Ashlee you are gorgeous!

Horray for DH coming to LA in time for O Amelia!

Hot flashes, some mood swings, mild headaches. Nothing too bad. If the symptoms are going to be the same I can handle it no problem.

Can I call in to Kaiser and set up DH's SA or does he have to?

if you have his MRN, you should be able to :)

Amelia-yay he got the hint! I am so glad he's coming! Did you have your conference call yet?
Ashlee-shush your gorgeous!

Not a done deal yet - still needs permission from work but he's on board and that's the main thing.

Conference call was Tues and it was wonderful! they loved my resume and said they would let the showrunners know i was available... and would be very open to getting me some work at the company. Now it's just a waiting game.

I like my current job and there are a lot of opportunities to move into some awesome positions long term - i have a law degree and the Legal Department would be a great spot for me.... so if DH can get a job here it would be amazing and he would move for sure still.... he said that if he does get time off to come here he would try to set up some meetings with people in LA while i was at work to try to get an inroad for a job. FX.

Amelia-yay he got the hint! I am so glad he's coming! Did you have your conference call yet?

Not a done deal yet - still needs permission from work but he's on board and that's the main thing.

Conference call was Tues and it was wonderful! they loved my resume and said they would let the showrunners know i was available... and would be very open to getting me some work at the company. Now it's just a waiting game.

I like my current job and there are a lot of opportunities to move into some awesome positions long term - i have a law degree and the Legal Department would be a great spot for me.... so if DH can get a job here it would be amazing and he would move for sure still.... he said that if he does get time off to come here he would try to set up some meetings with people in LA while i was at work to try to get an inroad for a job. FX.

neat! are you licensed to practice in CA/CO?

regardless, they're still amazeballs. Mine only look good when someone else fills them in for me. bwahaha. Mine are two completely different shapes!
I'll tell you what I told every one of my waxing clients, your eyebrows are sisters not twins!! They will never be the same. You can shape them to look similar but they'll always be different.

I do! I will call for him then so he doesn't have to worry about it. Thanks Amanda :)

regardless, they're still amazeballs. Mine only look good when someone else fills them in for me. bwahaha. Mine are two completely different shapes!
I'll tell you what I told every one of my waxing clients, your eyebrows are sisters not twins!! They will never be the same. You can shape them to look similar but they'll always be different.

LOL..mine are cousins then :)

This made me LOL!!!:haha:

Are you in Beauty Hun?

This made me LOL!!!:haha:

they make me cringe every day! my eye brows are CRAZY

No, i got my JD in Aust and never got a license but I'd consider it for the right job :)

Ash- GOERGEOUS

No, i got my JD in Aust and never got a license but I'd consider it for the right job :)

Ash- GOERGEOUS
ooh! interesting. I work for the State Bar of CA :)

My eyebrows are like one normal cousin and then the crazy one no one talks too. One has a mole in it and I can't get it removed without losing half of it. I hate them. I get the waxed but the one always is a little weird.

My eyebrows are like one normal cousin and then the crazy one no one talks too. One has a mole in it and I can't get it removed without losing half of it. I hate them. I get the waxed but the one always is a little weird.

bwahahahahah

Ok, so I just caught up and noticed a whole lot of talking about litter boxes and eye brows LOL Oh yeah, and something about Satan's balls. Y'all are so weird hee hee :haha:

Morgan, congrats on seeing your little bean!!! :flower:

Cassidy, sorry the witch got you.:nope:

Amelia, yay for DH coming to see you!

A lot of us are in the same part of our cycle! I am on CD 7.

My appointment went well. I absolutely love my new midwife. She has a masters in nursing, went through infertility problems when she was younger and has been practicing for over 44 years. I discussed my situation with her and she let me ask all the questions I wanted. It was the first time I heard anyone call the CPs "miscarriages". I knew they were early ones but never had someone else say out loud that I had three miscarriages. :cry: It hit home pretty hard.

I have to get blood work on CD 3 and CD 10 of my next cycle to check out my hormone and thyroid levels and to check for any blood clotting problems. I will also go in for a vaginal ultrasound during ovulation to check for follicles, rule out PCOS and check my uterine lining. DH will get a SA done, as well.

All in all, it will be around two months for me to have all the results and know what's going on. In the meantime, I'll be BDing away and hoping September is it! :flower:

I am too much of a wuss to get mine waxed. I just pluck, shape and fill. I am obsessed with makeup so I constantly experiment with things trying to get my brows perfect.

Glad your appointment went well!! I'm sorry that was hard for you. When they told me PCOS, I went home and went to bed at 10 am. And stayed there til supper-ish. I cried and cried. Hopefully it's nothing major and you get some much needed and deserved answers!

I am glad you found a good midwife Marie! You will get to the bottom of what is going on for sure.

It is definitely only us ladies that can go from Satan's balls to eyebrows :haha:

My Dr is on the ball today. She is sending in a referral to the urology department so DH can get his SA going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->