This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

:blush:Awww thanks ladies...and Mirolee, my teeth are like my only thing that I wouldn't change. I've had dreams about losing them and literally woke up bawling my eyes out..

MY BEAN! HEARTRATE 120 BPM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :happydance: :)

Follow up ultrasound next week!!! During today's ultrasound we thought we saw what were twins/two gest sacs (MADE MY HEART STOP- I GASPED OUT LOUD!!) and then the doc said "OH! See that beside the sac? There's your source of bleeding!" Right where the gestational sac sits up against the uterine wall. Says it is very common and should resolve on it's own :)

And GOT A SCRIPT for ZOFRAN :) :) :)

WOOOOOFRICKINHOOOOOO

Okay, I'm done being a proud Mom! And VERY behind at work so I won't be on much for a while. SO excited girls! :thumbup:

FREAKING AWESOME HOT MAMA!

:flower:

Thank you for sharing stories about your losses - you ladies are so courageous.

My news...DH is looking into coming to LA the week of O!! I was going to fly up on the 20th BUT I made a suggestion this morning (jokingly) that he should take some time off and come spend time on the 18th - 22nd and he said "WHY NOT?!" woooo
Yay!! How nice that he's coming to see you and just in time for baby makin :)
regardless, they're still amazeballs. Mine only look good when someone else fills them in for me. bwahaha. Mine are two completely different shapes!
I'll tell you what I told every one of my waxing clients, your eyebrows are sisters not twins!! They will never be the same. You can shape them to look similar but they'll always be different.

Are you in Beauty Hun?
Yes, I'm a licensed cosmetologist though I'm not working in a salon atm, working more as freelance makeup and styling with the exception of doing family members cut and color.

Ok, so I just caught up and noticed a whole lot of talking about litter boxes and eye brows LOL Oh yeah, and something about Satan's balls. Y'all are so weird hee hee :haha:

Morgan, congrats on seeing your little bean!!! :flower:

Cassidy, sorry the witch got you.:nope:

Amelia, yay for DH coming to see you!

A lot of us are in the same part of our cycle! I am on CD 7.

My appointment went well. I absolutely love my new midwife. She has a masters in nursing, went through infertility problems when she was younger and has been practicing for over 44 years. I discussed my situation with her and she let me ask all the questions I wanted. It was the first time I heard anyone call the CPs "miscarriages". I knew they were early ones but never had someone else say out loud that I had three miscarriages. :cry: It hit home pretty hard.

I have to get blood work on CD 3 and CD 10 of my next cycle to check out my hormone and thyroid levels and to check for any blood clotting problems. I will also go in for a vaginal ultrasound during ovulation to check for follicles, rule out PCOS and check my uterine lining. DH will get a SA done, as well.

All in all, it will be around two months for me to have all the results and know what's going on. In the meantime, I'll be BDing away and hoping September is it! :flower:
So glad you're loving your new midwife!! Hope everything gets figured out and you get a nice sticky bean!

Thanks girls. It sucks to have to wait two months though:nope: I'd rather just take the TWW and a :bfp: !!! :happydance:

Hubby's off the next two days so we're going out for dinner in a bit. Do you all have Cody's Roadhouse in your area? They have THE most amazing ribs! So amazing that, after four months of vegetarianism, I caved. :haha: Oh, and their bread rolls with cinnamon butter are awesome too!

Maria-I am glad it went well and you like your midwife!

Lmao I was catching up (HOW SAD, I've ALWAYS kept up... :() and just needed to chime in that you all should be THANKFUL you HAVE eyebrows!!!

Mine are so blonde and almost NONEXISTENT! Lol my mom has always made fun of them, when I tan they disappear. Can't pluck em if you can't see em.

Lol I have asked my hair lady a million times to dye them a bittttttttt darker and she always tells me to use a pencil. So I tried and it looked like Cleopatra. Horrible. Lol

LMAO take a look at my profile picture!!!

SEE EYEBROWS?!?!?

NOPE! :laugh2:

Morgan, don't use a pencil, use shadow, it's less harsh and they sell light colored eyebrow definer kits at sallys beauty supply. don't know if you have one where you are. but they're made by Ardell

Oh and there isn't a cody's near by to be honest we have to go 45 minutes to get an olive garden perkins etc.

I just realized that I've been back to work a month today.. kinda feels like life is almost back to "normal". I don't cry everday anymore. I never thought I would be here. I'm rather thankful to be able to move forward. I haven't, won't, and can't forget about him, but I'm much more at peace with it all now. Maybe that will help with my TTC journey.

I always do an underline of my eyebrow so I get a nice crisp line, sometimes I use a pencil for it but most of the time shadow then I feather the shadow up through the rest of my brow to fill in the bald spots

I had Codys in Florida a couple years ago.. so yummy!

I use a pencil and a shadow/wax combo and they are still a lost cause. oh well. haha.

Oooh Ashlee I have a Sally's 2 seconds down the road from me..

Going tonight!! Lol you mean those teeeeeeny little brushes? I think I have seen em. Sounds much better than a solid smudge line I was getting lol.

Thanks you helped me to NOT look like a cancer patient, as my mom says, lol! :)

I just realized that I've been back to work a month today.. kinda feels like life is almost back to "normal". I don't cry everday anymore. I never thought I would be here. I'm rather thankful to be able to move forward. I haven't, won't, and can't forget about him, but I'm much more at peace with it all now. Maybe that will help with my TTC journey.

I am glad you are feeling more at peace!

I have dark eyebrows and they need plucked every single day of my life. Ugh!

I use a pencil and a shadow/wax combo and they are still a lost cause. oh well. haha.

I wax but they are a lost cause but Jim loves me and thinks I am beautiful so that's all that matters.
Also my sisters students think I could be a model since she did a this is my life slideshow when she went to Japan. Great self esteem boost.

LOL, Morgan! You're not a cancer patient!

I just totally splurged and booked another boudoir shoot with an amazing boudoir photog. so out of my budget but Its an excuse to work out and get back into shape. Hoping I can discretely do it so OH can get the pics as a birthday present in Dec :)

I always do an underline of my eyebrow so I get a nice crisp line, sometimes I use a pencil for it but most of the time shadow then I feather the shadow up through the rest of my brow to fill in the bald spots

That's exactly what I do. I have really blond eyebrows too and I use Anastasia brow powder. It is a little expensive but their taupe color works best for me. Most blond powders I've found either have a red tint to it or are too yellow for me. My natural color is a more ashy blond and yellow blond just looks horrible on me.

Dr sent in a referral to the urology department for DH's SA. Now to wait patiently for them to call. I might harass them tomorrow if they don't call my then :haha:. I am going to pick up my clomid later today.

Amanda, that's a cool idea! I am too shy for that, but I wish I had the guts (and body!!) for it!

LOL, Morgan! You're not a cancer patient!

I just totally splurged and booked another boudoir shoot with an amazing boudoir photog. so out of my budget but Its an excuse to work out and get back into shape. Hoping I can discretely do it so OH can get the pics as a birthday present in Dec :)

HOT!

I'm trying to get fit, I was so cut this time last year - at my most awesome weight, lifting huge weights in the gym, i was like a less gross and less gristly version of the madonna body.

I'm a little soft at the moment and my legs are like tree-trunks but I want to start dancing again and running and lifting so I can get hot, lol #MILFWANNABE

I accidentally did some boxing last night - long story but I now have bruised knuckles- you can see where I connected, it's a perfect circle. I used to kick box and haven't for a while. Good news is it all came back and my hits were hard, bad news is I wasn't really prepared and I'm sore today.

Hi ladies, mind if I join in? My name is Liz, I have a 20 month old DD with my OH and we're on cycle 2 of ttc #2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->