This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Amanda, that's a cool idea! I am too shy for that, but I wish I had the guts (and body!!) for it!

I did it a few years ago and loved it. Just stumbled upon a link to the pictures and remembered how amazing it was.

https://www.boudoironfilm.com/sweet/a-cloudy-saturday-morning-in-the-bedroom/

Pretty-still I could never do it. I am not photogenic.

I would consider it but I would have to grow some boobs first :haha: I don't want to look like a 16 year old.

Amanda! Once I get rid of this awful baby bod I wanna do sexy pro pics for DH too!!

Lol it will be a while. I used to have a rockin tight bod.. I weigh the same now but things.....just.....sag.....

YOU WILL SEE! Lol motherhood is brutal!

(P.s. I have SUPER deflated boobs only because when I gave birth I was nursing/pumping LOTS and had friggin huge busty knockers!!! But when Jaxon's diagnosis came back they wanted to cut off my milk supply and BOUND MY CHEST SO TIGHT for the weeks we were there. By the time I took it off, they were awful. I don't know WHY I let them do that to me. It was painful.)

Amanda! Once I get rid of this awful baby bod I wanna do sexy pro pics for DH too!!

Lol it will be a while. I used to have a rockin tight bod.. I weigh the same now but things.....just.....sag.....

YOU WILL SEE! Lol motherhood is brutal!

(P.s. I have SUPER deflated boobs only because when I gave birth I was nursing and had friggin huge busty knockers!!! But when Jaxon's diagnosis came back they wanted to cut off my milk supply and BOUND MY CHEST SO TIGHT for the weeks we were there. By the time I took it off, they were awful. I don't know WHY I let them do that to me. It was painful.)

After my MC in Oct, my milk came in and my boobs got HUGE! I leaked for a few weeks and had to wear a suppeeerr tight sports bra with ice packs shoved in it. Once they went back to normal size, they were totally deflated and saggy. It was so sad. They really haven't gone back to normal. I'll take huge milk boobs any day though. OH kept asking if I secretly got a boob job :)

Yeah when my milk came in I ran up to DH's ER room and ripped up my shirt in front of a few of his guests like "LOOK AT THESE!?!?!!!!"

Lol I could NOT believe it. I have been a 36B forEVER. And I easily busted out of my D cup nursing bra.

I felt like such a BABE <3 lol

Yeah when my milk came in I ran up to DH's ER room and ripped up my shirt in front of a few of his guests like "LOOK AT THESE!?!?!!!!"

Lol I could NOT believe it. I have been a 36B forEVER. And I easily busted out of my D cup nursing bra.

I felt like such a BABE <3 lol

Me too! I went from a 34C to a 34D overnight. Except mine just felt weird for a few days after the D&C. They were really tingly, hard and perky. Then BOOM. milk everywhere. Of course I lost it and was sobbing, but OH loved how huge they were. lol.

Yeah oh I KNOW! Totally weird.

But I guess you know how it feels though.. I swear that was the WORST part of leaving that hospital. Having engorged boobies full of milk with no baby to feed. Ugh worst feeling EVER.

Yeah oh I KNOW! Totally weird.

But I guess you know how it feels though.. I swear that was the WORST part of leaving that hospital. Having engorged boobies full of milk with no baby to feed. Ugh worst feeling EVER.

Yeah :( I kept trying to explain to OH that I just felt so empty.

crap crying at work. blergh ttc'ing sucks.

I am scared for when I get my milk boobs because I am naturally a DD :wacko:

Yay for boudoir pics Amanda!!! I loved doing them so much. I occasionally get to take some them with my bosses because they do classes and training DVDs and such so I'm like the easiest model since I'm already here everyday lol. But I was def in way better shape when I did my full shoot. I did a little mini shoot so I could send DH some pics on his phone the morning of the wedding but I hated everything that showed below my boobs lmao. I have 3 black and white 18x24s from my previous shoot framed and hung above our bed. Maybe I'll post a couple of them if I can find some in a bit

Yay for boudoir pics Amanda!!! I loved doing them so much. I occasionally get to take some them with my bosses because they do classes and training DVDs and such so I'm like the easiest model since I'm already here everyday lol. But I was def in way better shape when I did my full shoot. I did a little mini shoot so I could send DH some pics on his phone the morning of the wedding but I hated everything that showed below my boobs lmao. I have 3 black and white 18x24s from my previous shoot framed and hung above our bed. Maybe I'll post a couple of them if I can find some in a bit

i loved all of mine, so i had them bound into a book and made all pretty. too bad the book was a gift for my stupid ex. grr. oh well :/ and yes, post em post em post em! I wanna see!

Having a serious meltdown over here. just so sad today. i want a baby. i want it to stick.

I am scared for when I get my milk boobs because I am naturally a DD :wacko:

oh man they might get huge! eeeks. at least OH will be happy about it! mine always change size when i lose weight though-- if you are still considering taking a few months off to lose weight, they may change?

Lol my book was a 1st year anniversary gift to my ex husband but when I found he cheated on my like 3 weeks after I returned to the US after visiting him in the UK I told him he better send my effing book back lol.

Lol my book was a 1st year anniversary gift to my ex husband but when I found he cheated on my like 3 weeks after I returned to the US after visiting him in the UK I told him he better send my effing book back lol.

lol! I tried to get mine back during the restraining order hearings but he threw a fit to the judge and said it was a gift and blah blah blah. oh well. It must be really reassuring for his (pregnant) GF to know that he still has a book of nakie pics of his ex that he refuses to get rid of. bwahaha.

As long as it doesn't HURT, I can deal with uncomfortable if it will help get a BFP.

As far as the lunchable, it will be fine. I tried to avoid deli meat but did eat it a couple times like when it was in a salad I had ordered unknowingly. Just try not to. Lots of people do though.

Oh and there isn't a cody's near by to be honest we have to go 45 minutes to get an olive garden perkins etc.

I have to drive 30 mins to Olive Garden too :nope: love their bread and three cheese marinara sauce on anything LOL

wow all this talk...
i love my eyebrows...heheh..so modest of me...AND i love my boobs...but my right boob is soo much bigger than my left one.. :p dh manages to just play with the right one every single night...blehh...i keep trying to get him to even them out but nope not happening :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->