This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

wow all this talk...
i love my eyebrows...heheh..so modest of me...AND i love my boobs...but my right boob is soo much bigger than my left one.. :p dh manages to just play with the right one every single night...blehh...i keep trying to get him to even them out but nope not happening :shrug:

lol OH is really unfair with is attention to my boobs. my left generally gets more attention than the right.

wow all this talk...
i love my eyebrows...heheh..so modest of me...AND i love my boobs...but my right boob is soo much bigger than my left one.. :p dh manages to just play with the right one every single night...blehh...i keep trying to get him to even them out but nope not happening :shrug:

lol OH is really unfair with is attention to my boobs. my left generally gets more attention than the right.

i think my right get more bcos he sleeps on my left and his hand feels more comfortable across my body which makes my poor right boob the point of interest ..lol

I don't like my body much. My eyes are the best I think to bad I have to wear glasses or contacts so they get covered up.

Lmao, my left boob is bigger and gets more attention too. Especially when I was preggo, shoot then it was way obvious that one is the bigger of the 2

Lmao, my left boob is bigger and gets more attention too. Especially when I was preggo, shoot then it was way obvious that one is the bigger of the 2

i read that the left is normally bigger because of the muscles surrounding the heart are bigger

OH's mom is a preschool teacher, so he is helping her put together the new things for her classroom this year-- he just texted me pictures of all the little mini ovens, stoves, washers and dryers that he put together. SO freaking CUTE!

LOL, Morgan! You're not a cancer patient!

I just totally splurged and booked another boudoir shoot with an amazing boudoir photog. so out of my budget but Its an excuse to work out and get back into shape. Hoping I can discretely do it so OH can get the pics as a birthday present in Dec :)

i read that the left is normally bigger because of the muscles surrounding the heart are bigger

makes sense

My boobs are so small there isn't a big difference between the two. Left is a bit bigger I think...it is just checked :haha:

Geeeezzzz not yet pregnant and already baby brain....i meant my left boob is bigger than my right all this time :dohh: ( u now my other right :winkwink: )

And im sure the heart must play a role but not as big a role as dhs squeeze toy

These are the ones from my shoot from 2010. When I was in better shape. I put on like 20 pounds in cosmetology school...bleh. The top two were for DH before the wedding
mail

mail

https://www.nobsphotosuccess.com/NoBsWorld/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/122241/filename/_D3D3922.jpg
https://www.nobsphotosuccess.com/NoBsWorld/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/122273/filename/_D3D4039%20text%20sfh%20earth.jpg
https://www.nobsphotosuccess.com/NoBsWorld/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/122183/filename/_D3D4268%20earth.jpghttps://www.nobsphotosuccess.com/NoBsWorld/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/122184/filename/_D3D4242%20sfh.jpg

Ash, the pics are amazinnnnnnnnnggg. Did your employers do those?

I am scared for when I get my milk boobs because I am naturally a DD :wacko:

oh man they might get huge! eeeks. at least OH will be happy about it! mine always change size when i lose weight though-- if you are still considering taking a few months off to lose weight, they may change?

They stayed the same enormous size when I lost 70lbs before so I doubt it :(

mail
mail

These are a couple of the ones I sent to DH the morning of our wedding

ugh don't know why those arent showing :?

Ash, the pics are amazinnnnnnnnnggg. Did your employers do those?

Yes, though now the name is Norcal Boudoir not We Shoot Sexy. The main photography business was called We Shoot Ya and is now Studio 530 Photography so things have been changing a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->