This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Ashlee the pics r gorgeous...dono if ill b ballzy enuf to go full monty tho :shrug:

So pretty, my favorite picture of myself is on my wedding day. I consider that is the day I look the most human.

Ashlee the pics r gorgeous...dono if ill b ballzy enuf to go full monty tho :shrug:
Lol it was embarrassing at first but they're so professional. They give you a robe for between pics and he'll turn around while you get where youre supposed to go and she'll help you get into position and then he'll turn around and let you know what needs to move etc and take pics. Of course some people arent shy so he doesn't have to do that with everyone.

Hopefully these work...
mail

mail

mail

Nice booty ashlee ;-)
lol :)
Ash, the pics are amazinnnnnnnnnggg. Did your employers do those?

Yes, though now the name is Norcal Boudoir not We Shoot Sexy. The main photography business was called We Shoot Ya and is now Studio 530 Photography so things have been changing a bit.
ooh! interesting. what are their prices? have we gone over this already?! PM'ing you

Hopefully these work...
mail

mail

mail
nope :(

:growlmad:Grrrrr no idea why those aren't showing

Probably going to have to do these one at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
And 2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
It won't let me upload my picture I wanted to show you guys. :nope:

And 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 14
Bad quality but the only way I could get it up here. My favorite picture of myself ever.

Attachments

• 0905131716.jpg
    0905131716.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 17
ugh and now after all that it's showing those pics in my first post!

bwaaahhhaahah...

Katrina thts u beautiful pic of u...

ive been meaning to do a wedding shoot even tho weve been married for close to 4 yrs now....the thing is my mom is catholic and hence most of my family is catholic...we were soo close to my dads side as they lived far away adn we didnt meet too often....i always witnessed white wedding and was so sure tht i would have one too but then i met dh and of course his mom didnt allow a white wedding so we went with their tradition...since then ive always thought of at least getting pictures done...buy a gown renew our vows...times just flying by and now with the past 2 yrs getting consumed with ttcing...god knows wen the 'right ' times gonna come around :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->