This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Thanks, I think it got used on an advertisement actually. Talk about a feel good moment. I never dress up and suck at girl things so I take it where I can get it. I normally just look awkward. :haha: I am in a wedding this weekend and am excited for dressing up and my first dr cherry and coke in 6 months!

So, ladies, what do you think. Should I stick with clomid days 5-9 like doc says or maybe try 4-8?

I say if you ovulated at a regular time, and you didn't have to many adverse effects. Stay on the days you were given.

Yeah true I was just thinking that the sooner you do clomid in your cycle, the more follies you can get which makes more targets for the spermies :haha:.

Yeah true I was just thinking that the sooner you do clomid in your cycle, the more follies you can get which makes more targets for the spermies :haha:.

true, but aren't they also a little lower quality? Just from my experience of blighted ovum I'd want that little sucker to be the best quality possible

They say the 3-7 follies are lower quality. Idk about 4-8. I'll just stick to days 5-9 until the doc says different.

They say the 3-7 follies are lower quality. Idk about 4-8. I'll just stick to days 5-9 until the doc says different.

I vote stick with 5-9 for another cycle. if that doesn't work, then talk to your doctor about switching days.

NIchole if the 5-9 plan worked for u and od on time then stick to tht...y change sth tht has worked for u...the only reason i told u earlier to try 3-7 was bcos it worked for me...but now tht 3-7 is not an option for this mth id stick to the 5-9 :winkwink:

I could do 3-7 still because today is cd3 but I'll stick to 5-9.

Both of my boobs are big. Idk which is bigger I second guess it all of the time. They switch days :haha: I wish my boobs were smaller. And that my butt was plumper. Lol

And nichole I vote stick with the days you have now and then if no BFP next time switch it up a little :)

Both of my boobs are big. Idk which is bigger I second guess it all of the time. They switch days :haha: I wish my boobs were smaller. And that my butt was plumper. Lol

Hah! Me too! I always bitch to DH and say my boobs are too big and I wish they were smaller and he's like "noooo they're perfect" lol but I do wish I had a plumper butt, I seem to be the only one in my family that didn't get an ass...my 11yr old sister has a better ass than me, so not cool

LOL loving the talk today!! My right boob is bigger then left, but I love my boobs and my teeth lol! My ass is huge to me (ghetto boootyy) but its DHs favorite part lol!

My poor doggie has the poops from the kennel visit, i went to cook him some chicken and rice and the heating element in my stove exploded and caught on fire in my not-that-old oven!!! Lol WTF?! DH was like ummm, what's in the oven? I was like nothing yet why? He was like, ummm it's on fire!! Lol sweet!

My scan is in the morning and I'm kinda a nervous wreck, a glass on wine would sure be nice to help relax right now. I'm thinking just a movie, some popcorn with extra salt, and bed early so tomorrow comes faster...

LOL loving the talk today!! My right boob is bigger then left, but I love my boobs and my teeth lol! My ass is huge to me (ghetto boootyy) but its DHs favorite part lol!

My poor doggie has the poops from the kennel visit, i went to cook him some chicken and rice and the heating element in my stove exploded and caught on fire in my not-that-old oven!!! Lol WTF?! DH was like ummm, what's in the oven? I was like nothing yet why? He was like, ummm it's on fire!! Lol sweet!

My scan is in the morning and I'm kinda a nervous wreck, a glass on wine would sure be nice to help relax right now. I'm thinking just a movie, some popcorn with extra salt, and bed early so tomorrow comes faster...

Kara all the best for tomorrows scan hun...waiting to c your precious bean...im sure everything will b just perfect :)

Can't wait for your scan Kara! Good luck tomorrow!

Lol I was going to say earlier when they were talking about my perfect eyebrows and teeth that you had the rocking body though. You seriously looked FANTASTIC in your dress. Shoot, I wish I had those curves girl!

Thanks so much girls- so comforting knowing you're there for me!! Deep breaths!!

Lol I was going to say earlier when they were talking about my perfect eyebrows and teeth that you had the rocking body though. You seriously looked FANTASTIC in your dress. Shoot, I wish I had those curves girl!

Awee, thank you so much!!! I'm sooooo self conscious of my butt/thighs! I hardly everrr wear shorts in the summer which is weird and brutally hot lol. I'm growing out of it little by little!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->