This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Uh ya Kara, your wedding pictures are amazing too! I used to love my teeth, until I stopped wearing my retainer like 10 years ago and they got crooked again. Goodluck at your scan tomorrow-- everything will be fine. Can't wait to see pictures of the scan/baby!

LOL loving the talk today!! My right boob is bigger then left, but I love my boobs and my teeth lol! My ass is huge to me (ghetto boootyy) but its DHs favorite part lol!

My poor doggie has the poops from the kennel visit, i went to cook him some chicken and rice and the heating element in my stove exploded and caught on fire in my not-that-old oven!!! Lol WTF?! DH was like ummm, what's in the oven? I was like nothing yet why? He was like, ummm it's on fire!! Lol sweet!

My scan is in the morning and I'm kinda a nervous wreck, a glass on wine would sure be nice to help relax right now. I'm thinking just a movie, some popcorn with extra salt, and bed early so tomorrow comes faster...

Lol I was going to say earlier when they were talking about my perfect eyebrows and teeth that you had the rocking body though. You seriously looked FANTASTIC in your dress. Shoot, I wish I had those curves girl!

Awee, thank you so much!!! I'm sooooo self conscious of my butt/thighs! I hardly everrr wear shorts in the summer which is weird and brutally hot lol. I'm growing out of it little by little!

Lol my thighs are best friends but if I didn't wear shorts in the summer I would DIE! 115 degrees and pants is a no go!

Lol mine too, for sure! My little sister complained once that hers "were touching"...REALLY?! Haha!!

Lol mine too, for sure! My little sister complained once that hers "were touching"...REALLY?! Haha!!

Hah! If only! Mine have touched for as long as I can remember but it seems like they become better BFFs as time goes on ugh :/ and no matter how much leg exercising and cardio they don't really seem to get much better as far as I can tell.

I agree. I'm pretty sure if I totally stopped eating I'd shrivel down to nothing...except ass and thighs...those homies are here to stay!!

Wouldn't it be fun if you can choose here to loose?! Lol everytime I lose weight my boobs get smaller...like hello?! NOT my intention, how about a little off the booty, thanks!!

I agree. I'm pretty sure if I totally stopped eating I'd shrivel down to nothing...except ass and thighs...those homies are here to stay!!

Wouldn't it be fun if you can choose here to loose?! Lol everytime I lose weight my boobs get smaller...like hello?! NOT my intention, how about a little off the booty, thanks!!

Bahahah "those homies are here to stay" Same here! Boobs are always first to go and though I do like them to get a little smaller I have other places I'd rather lose it first! I have a love handles problem that can go anytime and I wouldn't be heartbroken lol. Honestly though, If i could change just one thing, I wish I had a longer torso, because of my short torso my big boobs always make me look frumpy, I freakin hate it.

I am so mad right now I am shaking. DH and I were walking our dog when out comes this pit bull from an apartment and tries to attack my dog. Lonnie had to put himself in front of our dog so it didn't become puppy chow. I screamed at the owner to come get their dog because it was attacking ours. She called me a liar because the pit bull backed off when she came outside. I want to call animal control so much but I can't bring myself to do it. I want the owner punished, not the dog. We e-mailed the homeowners association about it and I really hope they do something. There are little kids and other dogs around there. I want to go back to that apartment and lay into that chick so bad.

I am so mad right now I am shaking. DH and I were walking our dog when out comes this pit bull from an apartment and tries to attack my dog. Lonnie had to put himself in front of our dog so it didn't become puppy chow. I screamed at the owner to come get their dog because it was attacking ours. She called me a liar because the pit bull backed off when she came outside. I want to call animal control so much but I can't bring myself to do it. I want the owner punished, not the dog. We e-mailed the homeowners association about it and I really hope they do something. There are little kids and other dogs around there. I want to go back to that apartment and lay into that chick so bad.

Ugh that's super frustrating. It's people like that who cause pit bulls to have a bad name. They're actually very sweet and loving dogs but some people neglect to train or control them or they train them to be aggressive then it just ruins their reputation. Some people just should not be pet owners

Oh I definitely have those homies too. My thighs are good friends too. They always touch and hang out. It's rare that they ever take a break. You'd think that they would get sick of each other and want a break but nope.

Nichole, so sorry, so frustrating. I hate stupid animal owners. They are the reason why so many animals, essp pits, get such a terrible reputation.

What I can't get is her calling me a liar because I said her dog was attacking mine. I mean hello! Did you not hear the growling, barking and snarling?!

Pit bulls should not be trapped in little apartments. I have a small little dog like people should have in apartments. I am worried about running into her again when walking my dog.

The size isn't really the factor, it's the energy level. Great Danes are actually good apartment dogs because they're lazy but they're huge. But dogs like pits, labs, etc are high energy and need a place with a yard or at the very least need to be taken to a dog park daily to get rid of that energy.

I once went to a dog park and had my dog off her leash and this old lady kept yelling at me to get my dog away from her dog because her dog didn't like her. Id pull her away But she'd run back over there after a few minutes cuz there was a group of dogs. Okay, my dog is perfectly fine with all the other dogs in the park so if your dog is the one trying to be aggressive then why should I have to leash mine? Seriously people annoy the shit out if me.

Nichole-My clomid side effects were not as bad the 2nd month. Hopefully your's won't be as bad either! I would definitely stick to the cd5-9. I wouldn't want to mess anything up. Like I said, I took mine cd5-9 both months and got a bfp...so it works! lol

That would piss me off about the dog! DW had the same thing happen to her one morning while she was walking our dogs. Some person's dog runs out and tries to mess with our dogs. The guy acted like it was no big deal. What douche bags!

prgirl-I'm so glad you had a good appointment with your midwife! I really hope this next cycle gets you some answers!

Amanda-I did a boudior shoot for DW last year and she loved it! Hot pics!

For all the girls talking about getting in shape, I am not even close to a skinny or in-shape girl but they know how to make you look your best! Mine weren't even photoshopped and DW loves them!

Welcome Liz!!!

Ashlee-Your pics are very hot as well! Get it girls!

For the boob talk, I think my right one is a bit larger. I can NOT wait for my boobs to get bigger...that's the one pregnancy thing I'm looking forward to...besides a baby anyway! lol Please tell me those will kick in soon...I mean, I realize I may regret the big boobs later, but I'd like to enjoy them for a while lol

Kara-I can't wait for your scan! Don't be scared, try to relax!

AFM-Dinner at in-laws tonight. They were very excited, I can already tell MIL is going to drive me crazy lol I'm glad they're excited though.
No throwing up, but slight nausea today. That's about it. My scan on the 19th cannot come soon enough...I want to make sure all is ok!

How exciting for scans Kara and Julie!!! Can't wait to see your little beans :)

Nichole- ugh I hate that. I have 2 pit bulls who are babies, some people are just bad pit owners- the dog should have never been in the position to run up to you guys in the first place!!! I'm sorry and hope it doesn't happen again :(

Just catching up - Ashlee, what beautiful pics! I would love to do those - just asked oh and showed your pics, and he said 'no thank you' so I guess I'll be doing them for me, hehe. I def want to do something like that for my prego pics.
I read Fifty Shades this week, books one and two, and I've been all sorts of hot and bothered.... And oh has totally come thru for me into the bedroom! You know how sometimes it can be really sweet, and sometimes kinda mechanical, and other times all animal like and lusty? Well, whatever I wanted, I got! Yes!

Just catching up - Ashlee, what beautiful pics! I would love to do those - just asked oh and showed your pics, and he said 'no thank you' so I guess I'll be doing them for me, hehe. I def want to do something like that for my prego pics.
I read Fifty Shades this week, books one and two, and I've been all sorts of hot and bothered.... And oh has totally come thru for me into the bedroom! You know how sometimes it can be really sweet, and sometimes kinda mechanical, and other times all animal like and lusty? Well, whatever I wanted, I got! Yes!

Aww thanks :) they were so much fun to do. I did them as a gift for my ex husband but I also did hem for myself, he and I ended up separating not long after so good thing I did them for me too! I wanted to do them while I was young and I'm shape and pre-baby lol. I can't wait to have them do my maternity pics though.

I've been considering reading 50 shades during my fertile week...lol glad to hear OH is bringing top game to the bedroom to take care of you! I love animal like and lusty...hasn't been a lot of that since TTC...anyone wanna loan me that book? Haha

I got bored with that book honestly. I couldn't get past some of the writing. The way she described some things made me laugh rather then get frisky.

It gets a little repetitive, but the second book was a lot more about relationship and lovey. Plus, I read it when OH was gone this weekend, so I felt all sorts of love-squishy and pent-up when he returned - good combo!

Maybe I will give it another shot and get to the second one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->