This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I did hear the writing was awful, and I'm one if those people that nitpicks at grammatical errors and bad writing lol but I figured I'd read it and take it for a way to get hot and bothered for DH lol. Of course I could just read my Sookie Stackhouse novels again...they have their share of moments that do the trick

I love those novels! I have like 8 of them. I've been wanting to get the rest of the series :)

I do too, I've read the first ten books 3 times lol. I'm about 1/4 way through the last one but I've been really bad about reading it. TTC pretty much consumes my life these days and I have a hard time focusing on the reading. Need to finish it soon though. I was disappointed in the one before it though :?

Just catching up - Ashlee, what beautiful pics! I would love to do those - just asked oh and showed your pics, and he said 'no thank you' so I guess I'll be doing them for me, hehe. I def want to do something like that for my prego pics.
I read Fifty Shades this week, books one and two, and I've been all sorts of hot and bothered.... And oh has totally come thru for me into the bedroom! You know how sometimes it can be really sweet, and sometimes kinda mechanical, and other times all animal like and lusty? Well, whatever I wanted, I got! Yes!

Just catching up - Ashlee, what beautiful pics! I would love to do those - just asked oh and showed your pics, and he said 'no thank you' so I guess I'll be doing them for me, hehe. I def want to do something like that for my prego pics.
I read Fifty Shades this week, books one and two, and I've been all sorts of hot and bothered.... And oh has totally come thru for me into the bedroom! You know how sometimes it can be really sweet, and sometimes kinda mechanical, and other times all animal like and lusty? Well, whatever I wanted, I got! Yes!

Aww thanks :) they were so much fun to do. I did them as a gift for my ex husband but I also did hem for myself, he and I ended up separating not long after so good thing I did them for me too! I wanted to do them while I was young and I'm shape and pre-baby lol. I can't wait to have them do my maternity pics though.

I've been considering reading 50 shades during my fertile week...lol glad to hear OH is bringing top game to the bedroom to take care of you! I love animal like and lusty...hasn't been a lot of that since TTC...anyone wanna loan me that book? Haha

I got bored with that book honestly. I couldn't get past some of the writing. The way she described some things made me laugh rather then get frisky.
I got pregnant the last time I read them. Just FYI. Yes they're terribly written. Yes they're repetitive, yes they're a little weird but oh man, it worked. I was ALL OVER my OH at the time

Amanda- Haha I remembered you saying that, which is why I was considering them lol

Confession for the day, I have cried every time I've seen a picture of new babies today. Really wish AF would piss off. I hate this part of the cycle...already wallowing in self pity because of BFN then my hormones have to go and make me all emotional so I get depressed. Fantastic. Can I just get to the sex part already? That's the only good part about this TTC business.

I am so there with you. I was flipping through the channels earlier and came across one of the kardashians giving birth and I cried. I was thinking 'WHEN IS THAT GOING TO BE ME?!' *sob sob sob*. Soon we will be back in our tww but this time with better news at the end.

Awwww well now I feel horrible for sharing the pics of my best friend's newborn :( I don't want to make you lovely ladies cry :(

Awwww well now I feel horrible for sharing the pics of my best friend's newborn :( I don't want to make you lovely ladies cry :(

Lol dont worry about it Cassidy, just hormones and disappointments...bad combo

Don't feel bad! Anything involving you girls, even friends of yours, makes me happy. It's just cd3 blues.

CD2 for me and AF hates me this month! Grrrrr. Hate the :witch: being here while i'm at work and having to go in the bathroom every freaking two hours to change my damn tampon!

Morning Girls :)

Beautiful Pictures! Wish I had the confidence to do something like that!

AFM - Still have sore boobs, cramps and backache. I have lots of EWCM today. I'm losing hope with each day that passes to be honest. :( I only have 40 points on FF which is the same as I did 9DPO last month!

BB don't lose hope! Those sound like great signs and you are never out until the evil witch rears her ugly head. Your chart looks awesome!

I think it looks good!! Your BD timing is awesome

I noticed that too :) FF gives me a high result for that! I wasn't using OPKs so it was extremely good timing just by chance!

MY BEAN! HEARTRATE 120 BPM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :happydance: :)

Follow up ultrasound next week!!! During today's ultrasound we thought we saw what were twins/two gest sacs (MADE MY HEART STOP- I GASPED OUT LOUD!!) and then the doc said "OH! See that beside the sac? There's your source of bleeding!" Right where the gestational sac sits up against the uterine wall. Says it is very common and should resolve on it's own :)

And GOT A SCRIPT for ZOFRAN :) :) :)

WOOOOOFRICKINHOOOOOO

Okay, I'm done being a proud Mom! And VERY behind at work so I won't be on much for a while. SO excited girls! :thumbup:

im so happy for you!!!!:happydance:

Ashlee, your pics are gorgeous! I have a hard time with babies on FB, too, and my BFF at work is 8 months preggo.. it's tough, but we will get our Forever babies soon!

Nichole, I would have yelled at her, too! That's such crap. Some people don't deserve pets! Sorry you're down! We will get our BFP soon, and be that much more appreciative of it. Just sucks we have to wait so long! I would stick with 5-9 this month, then re-eval if it doesn't work.. but it will!!

Kara so excited for your scan! ! Good luck :)

Amanda, those pictures are so good! Like I said, wish I had the guts and body for them!

Katrina, your wedding picture is beautiful! I don't love ours. It was outside and literally 99 degrees. Can we say miserable and sweaty?? Ew. Lol. But I'm thankful.for them nonetheless.

Cassidy, that sucks. I was every hour or so for about 2 days. Ugh! When we get our BFPs this cycle though, we get 9 months off!!

Cd 5, and I'm ready to get to BD'ing! I liked the story line of the 50 shades books. I haven't read anything lately though. I'm excited today because I'm at my lowest weight since before I got pregnant, but not at goal yet. 1.4 pounds to goal 1, then another 30 to goal 2. Then we'll see. I'm not skinny like all of you girls ;) and things deffffffinitely aren't the same as before I got pregnant .. but Hubby loves me so its okay! I will do it again with no questions asked, but I'm going to try harder not to gain 40 pounds!

NT scan and bloodwork in 4 hours. I'm excited and nervous and feeling a bit sick this morning thanks to nerves.

YAY WAVES!!! I can't wait to see those pics!!!!!!! :)

& here's my chart for anyone who would be interested since I took it off my ticker!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4576f6//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"