This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

ASHLEE beautiful BOOTY! Lol just now caught up with the pics from lastnight..

I HAVE to have one of those shoots after baby. It would make me feel amazing! A great reason to get back into shape!!

I am so mad right now I am shaking. DH and I were walking our dog when out comes this pit bull from an apartment and tries to attack my dog. Lonnie had to put himself in front of our dog so it didn't become puppy chow. I screamed at the owner to come get their dog because it was attacking ours. She called me a liar because the pit bull backed off when she came outside. I want to call animal control so much but I can't bring myself to do it. I want the owner punished, not the dog. We e-mailed the homeowners association about it and I really hope they do something. There are little kids and other dogs around there. I want to go back to that apartment and lay into that chick so bad.

So sorry that happened. but reporting it to anyone, even the homeowners association is going to affect the dog. honestly you should report it, imagine if that was a child instead of your dog? you are VERY lucky you were able to stop all of it, and also not get bit getting inbetween. you never ever get in the middle of a dog fight! not unless you've got a hose to shoot the offender with.

Pit bulls should not be trapped in little apartments. I have a small little dog like people should have in apartments. I am worried about running into her again when walking my dog.

and you know it has nothing to do with size. I had a small dog in an apt once, and he HATED living there, he had too much energy for it. But, he was attacked by a chihuahua!!!! (no surprise) so it's not the size of the dog. if not properly trained and looked after things like this happen. oh and the chihuahua was on a leash, and the guy was smiling as his dogs was growling and trying to bite my dog. i was like 'hello!!!' and picked mine up and i said 'um, he's trying to bite my dog' and he said 'oh no it's just playing' ummm.... no, that was not playing. so we avoided that side of the apts. sadly some people are just clueless.

NT scan and bloodwork in 4 hours. I'm excited and nervous and feeling a bit sick this morning thanks to nerves.

wooo hooo good luck waves!!!!!

Good morning girls! <3 Just checking in and wishing you all a fantastic Friday! I'm off to make breakfast and work on the garden. Ttyl! :flower:

6dpo for me, i have super sore nipples today. that's about it!

4dpo for me today, and nothin :( No sore boobs, which I wish I had lol

When's everyone testing? I was waiting until 17DPO but don't think I can wait that long :lol:

When's everyone testing? I was waiting until 17DPO but don't think I can wait that long :lol:

oh wow I could never wait that long lol! I have been testing out my trigger already, so yea....let's just say I have no patience! I am taking progesterone also, so if I still get a bfn by like 12dpo I know I am out and will stop taking it to speed up AF

Molly would you ever consider giving another son Silas' name as a middle name?!

I really wanted to name him (if it's a boy) Elijah Jaxon White, after his brother. Jaxon will be an important part of our family always. I will use him to get my children closer to God, to want to get to know him, since He is taking care of Jaxon until we can get to him!!!

Just wondering, bc my grandma just sent me an email. Actually I'll just post it, she's old so the typing is a bit funny.. Lol

Hello momma,,

I loved the name Mila Willow, that is so feminine, just fits a little girl. But Mom said you changed it, please
reconsider, And you cant give Jaxon's name away, it is his, that is a disappointment , think about it.
I've never in all my years heard of anyone naming another child after one that is gone, except and old grandpa, or someone like that.

Anyway that is my soap box for today, I know you are tooooo happy to mar it now.
Love u Nana

I was going to wait until AF to test but given my history I am now going to start testing every day starting at 7DPO. The second I detect that BFP I'm calling my midwife to make sure I don't lose it.

Mirolee-That's hilarious about fifty shades! I wasn't a fan if them, just not a believable story...a man changing like that and someone about to die around every corner, blah. Lol I did like the kinky though! My donor and his wife conceived #2 while she was reading fifty shades...

Sorry for sucky AFs and related hormones :(

Who's getting ready to test?!

Kara and waves-so excited for your scans today!!!

I am due AF on Monday I think. Last time I was pregnant I didn't get a positive until I was 4wk 4days. That's why I was thinking of waiting until 17DPO because if I am pregnant I won't be 4+4 until then?

Morgan-Is she for or against using Jaxon's name?

GREAT Morning girls!!! :)

Just came out of our scan with a little bean having an amazing heart rate of 143bpm!! We are SSOOOOO over the moon!! I cried my eyes out of course!! Have a great pic but my phone won't let me post so I'll post from home tonight!!! :)

Morgan- guess our due date?! 4/20/14!! HAHA!! We aren't just bump buddies, were freakin bump sisters!!! Eeeek!!

Against! Lol cant you tell? She said it would be a disappoinment!

AND RIGHT ONNNN Kara!!! :) Awh this will be fun having you girls by my side this time around. P.s. I look bloaty today, I like to hold my mama pouch and pretend. Hey I mean my microscopic bean didddddd cause all this gas/bloat somehow! ;)

Molly would you ever consider giving another son Silas' name as a middle name?!

I really wanted to name him (if it's a boy) Elijah Jaxon White, after his brother. Jaxon will be an important part of our family always. I will use him to get my children closer to God, to want to get to know him, since He is taking care of Jaxon until we can get to him!!!

Just wondering, bc my grandma just sent me an email. Actually I'll just post it, she's old so the typing is a bit funny.. Lol

Hello momma,,

I loved the name Mila Willow, that is so feminine, just fits a little girl. But Mom said you changed it, please
reconsider, And you cant give Jaxon's name away, it is his, that is a disappointment , think about it.
I've never in all my years heard of anyone naming another child after one that is gone, except and old grandpa, or someone like that.

Anyway that is my soap box for today, I know you are tooooo happy to mar it now.
Love u Nana

Yep! We already decided if we have another boy his middle name will be Silas! lol @ your grandma....lots of old people are stuck in their ways, don't be swayed by that :)

That's what I thought but I wasn't sure lol Does that upset you that she is so against it?

Kara-Yay for a healthy bean!!! That's funny you and m

Damn phone...that's funny that you and Morgan have the same due date! How fun! Can't wait to see a pic!

Yeah it made me feel bad only bc she is my favorite Gma! Lol her opinion is the only that matters!

But Molly that's what I needed to hear. I think it's perfectly okay too and we WILL do it! Hehee thanks :)

julie, i think for me the most unbelievable part is how frequently they have sex. c'mon now.... i think we all know getting our partners to do every day can be tough, but they're doing it like 6 times a day. i dont think so. ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->