This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I wish Mirolee!!

Lmao we are allowed sex now. But my bleeding hasn't stopped yet, just spotting now. So we're having "light" sex tonight!! ;) Lol

Awww Waves does she know there's a baby in your belly?! I think that's sooo cute. Lol Aaron's brother has a 2 year old who always poked my belly and said "Baby!" <3

We've told her and she's pointed at it and said baby a few times at oh's prompting but I don't think she has any clue.

But as I get bigger, she'll get older and probably able to understand a little more.

Morning Girls :)

Beautiful Pictures! Wish I had the confidence to do something like that!

AFM - Still have sore boobs, cramps and backache. I have lots of EWCM today. I'm losing hope with each day that passes to be honest. :( I only have 40 points on FF which is the same as I did 9DPO last month!
Aww thanks. I wouldn't worry too much about ff points. I had 77 and I didn't get a BFP. And I've heard of girls with less than that getting one.

Ashlee, your pics are gorgeous! I have a hard time with babies on FB, too, and my BFF at work is 8 months preggo.. it's tough, but we will get our Forever babies soon!
Aww thanks Hun. I hate that I can't be happy for people but I literally cannot control that I immediately tear up when I see them. I'm the only one in my family that hasn't met my cousins newborn boy because I really just don't think I can handle it. I certainly hope. We get ou forever babies soon.
ASHLEE beautiful BOOTY! Lol just now caught up with the pics from lastnight..

I HAVE to have one of those shoots after baby. It would make me feel amazing! A great reason to get back into shape!!
Bahaha thanks Morgan. They d make you feel great. I think every woman should do it once, it's empowering.

When's everyone testing? I was waiting until 17DPO but don't think I can wait that long :lol:
I dint get my BFP until 15dpo. I always try to hold out until 13-14dpo to start testing, but usually fail lol

GREAT Morning girls!!! :)

Just came out of our scan with a little bean having an amazing heart rate of 143bpm!! We are SSOOOOO over the moon!! I cried my eyes out of course!! Have a great pic but my phone won't let me post so I'll post from home tonight!!! :)

Morgan- guess our due date?! 4/20/14!! HAHA!! We aren't just bump buddies, were freakin bump sisters!!! Eeeek!!
Can't wait to see!!!! Yay for rainbow baby! How funny that you two have the same DD.

julie, i think for me the most unbelievable part is how frequently they have sex. c'mon now.... i think we all know getting our partners to do every day can be tough, but they're doing it like 6 times a day. i dont think so. ha.
Haha DH and I had sex like 3-4 times a day when we first started dating but now we get so burnt out after SMEP that we hardly have sex after o day. Makes me wonder where the stamina has gone lol

Kara and waves-so excited for your scans today!!!

Thanks! Me too! 2 hours to go.

I totally just elbowed Hannah in the head and she didn't even flinch :/

Looking forward to pics.

AFM, no idea what's going. Went to bed with a massive headache and nausea. Woke up with a nosebleed and was nauseous and constipated. Had to go back go bed after nosebleed because i was completely exhausted. Why am I feeling like I'm pregnant when I know I'm not! Wtf

What is this point thing on FF? I am using it, but have never seen points?

ash - us too! in fact i just said to him the other day "what happened to my twice-a-night guy? was that just your way of woo-ing me?" - granted, i got like 3 uti's in 3 consecutive months.... my gf's were teasing me quite i bit back then. :)

Morgan-It sucks that your gma feels that way, but like I've said before its your kid and no one else's opinion really matters.

Mirolee-lol so true! They have sex like fifty times a day lol

What is this point thing on FF? I am using it, but have never seen points?

It's only on the VIP version. It's like pregnancy predictor points

I haven't got the VIP version but still get them :)

I think they say if you get around 80 points then your likely to be pregnant dont they?

When you sign up for ff you get a VIP subscription for free for a few weeks.

My VIP subscription ended. I've had it since June :)

I don't have any of the other VIP features. I'm in the UK, would that make a difference?

ash - us too! in fact i just said to him the other day "what happened to my twice-a-night guy? was that just your way of woo-ing me?" - granted, i got like 3 uti's in 3 consecutive months.... my gf's were teasing me quite i bit back then. :)

Haha! I think it is their way of woo-ing us. But thinking back on it, at the time neither of us working, he was looking for a job and I was finishing up Cosmo school so we weren't exhausted from work. Though, I must say I got sore a lot more often then lol.

Must be, cuz I dont see where any points are listed :)

Lol I feel the same ladies. Like an old married bunch of LAMES! Lol hopefully my "light" sex tonight makes up for these dry weeks! ;)

And OMG my Zofran worked I think?!?!?! Lol I don;t even know if I should believe it, maybe it went away on it's own?! Ahhhh this is WONDERFUL!

I could never name a child after one that passed. but i'm superstitious, and would freak out about it. So, for me, that's not something i could do. unless it like a relative that passed away after a nice long life. i would be afraid.

as for the zofran, i had to take it for nausea in january and it seriously messed me up. has some baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad side affects! make sure you know your meds before you take them!!!!! I was screwed up for a while afterwards, would've preferred the nausea!! and i know my pg friend took it her last pregnancy, and had heart problems after she took it! scary stuff!!!

Amanda- Haha I remembered you saying that, which is why I was considering them lol

Confession for the day, I have cried every time I've seen a picture of new babies today. Really wish AF would piss off. I hate this part of the cycle...already wallowing in self pity because of BFN then my hormones have to go and make me all emotional so I get depressed. Fantastic. Can I just get to the sex part already? That's the only good part about this TTC business.
Same here, and seriously read them. I kept joking that we were going to have a 50 shades of grey baby boom

I am so there with you. I was flipping through the channels earlier and came across one of the kardashians giving birth and I cried. I was thinking 'WHEN IS THAT GOING TO BE ME?!' *sob sob sob*. Soon we will be back in our tww but this time with better news at the end.
the one with kourtney giving birth gets me every.single.time. blegghhh.

GREAT Morning girls!!! :)

Just came out of our scan with a little bean having an amazing heart rate of 143bpm!! We are SSOOOOO over the moon!! I cried my eyes out of course!! Have a great pic but my phone won't let me post so I'll post from home tonight!!! :)

Morgan- guess our due date?! 4/20/14!! HAHA!! We aren't just bump buddies, were freakin bump sisters!!! Eeeek!!
WOOOHOOOO! thats amazing! soo happy for you!

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->