This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Sandy did you say you have been temping orally?

You can still start vaginally this cycle it isn't too late!!!

All FF needs is a few days before O and 3 days of sustained higher temps after to give you crosshairs. Temping before ovulation, obv except for like the DAY before, really shows you NOTHING! :)

OPKs do!!!!!!!! Lol opk, opk, opk, temp shift, confirm, RELAX! :)

That's why I have the cheap internet tests. I go to town on those bad boys until i get into the point where a frer could give me a bfp

I've not had good experiences with the Internet ones :(

These were last month -

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/20008e00-d93d-462a-80ae-e2dd3471545b_zps4c72600b.jpg
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/image_zpsdffbb735.jpg

^WOW looks like the start of a BFP to me. Happened to Cassidy too girls, be aware you GET what you PAY FOR!!!

I think I am going to Switch from orally temping.. Am I the only one who temps orally? I need more OPKS, too. I have been using answer brand. Anybody have other suggestions?

Sandy- NO USE ANSWER!!!!

Or any other STRIP. (like nichole said I think WONDFOs are the same too! good choice.)

CB opks are super outrageously expensive (I never had the guts to pay $50 for opks..) but they are the most accurate.

FRERs were expensive and way too sensitive. Mine were positive for 5 DAYS! And I mean DARK. Answer picks up my levels better. There are a LOT and comes w/ a free preggo test :)

I used wondfos and clinical guard strips this time. I was determined to catch o so i used 2 IC brands lol. The wondfos are more sensitive so they turn positive sooner, but the clinical guard ones usually are best for me to know exactly when my surge is because they get super positive out of nowhere then super negative after.

I will probably stick with Answer cuz I sorts know what to expect with them, but I'm a little worried cuz my temps say I O'ed 3-4 days before OPKs although I wasn't using them religiously while I was on vacay then was out of them and it was already showing positive when I tested on CD 20.

Trust me Sandy, you will have to test like 3 times a day before O so don't waste em too early.

Start hooha temping. That will be so good for you. Then based off last month's O, start OPKs as late as possible so you can preserve em! It is a good idea to stick with an OPK bc once you switch it is hard to get to know another brand, usually takes a few months before you know what to expect!

Morning, 2 pm, and evening around O time. Whenever you see a positive BD! I liked to test in the morning on the day I thought I'd O just in case it was positive so I could get a BD in before work, or a BDfest that night! ;)

I will probably stick with Answer cuz I sorts know what to expect with them, but I'm a little worried cuz my temps say I O'ed 3-4 days before OPKs although I wasn't using them religiously while I was on vacay then was out of them and it was already showing positive when I tested on CD 20.
how long is your lp usually? Looking at your chart, I think you O'd when FF said, if not, you would have o'd around, cd20 when you got the positive and that would have made your lp only 9 days which would mean you have a lp defect. It is possible to get a positive opk after you've o'd, happened to me a couple cycles ago.

I would start doing your opks at least twice a day. I usually do SMU and then again around 5-6pm. And if you're having trouble figuring out if they're positive post pics and we'll let you know what we think.

Sandy don't you have PCOS? That could be confusing you!

Yeah I like Ashlee's idea, we will tell you when it's pos enough for BD time!!! ;)

That's why I have the cheap internet tests. I go to town on those bad boys until i get into the point where a frer could give me a bfp

I've not had good experiences with the Internet ones :(

These were last month -

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/20008e00-d93d-462a-80ae-e2dd3471545b_zps4c72600b.jpg
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/image_zpsdffbb735.jpg

The tests will NOT show up positive unless you have hCG in your system. The only exception is if you read the test after the recommended time you might see an evaporation line that can look like a faint positive. That might have happened with these tests if these pictures are after about ten minutes. If not, either you naturally have slightly elevated levels of the hormone or you had a chemical and didn't even notice. I did a lot of reading up on these internet cheapies (specifically the wondfos). More often than not, they are much more sensitive than the FRERs which is why they can show a BFP before a FRER. If a FRER never showed a BFP it, more than likely, means that your hCG levels never got higher.

A FRER never showed anything and the lines appeared within in the time frame. I have had it on other tests in the past too so maybe its just me!

This was a different test
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/null_zps168cda01.jpg

That is the reason I won't believe a test until its blaring pink and will follow up with a digi! My best friend can't believe how unlucky I am with tests!

You could be one of those people that just always has a low level of hcg in your system.

i still temp orally.
i hold out testing until 10dpo. then i hold out again until 15dpo.
i poas 2x per day with i.c. opks until they get dark, then i start using hte digi ones. i have had months where i had positive i.c's and no smiley.
sometimes i think i will never have a baby.

Welcome to the club! I get horrible lines on every freaking brand of test every cycle. It sucks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->