This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Lol @ Mirolee! So true though. Really.. who has that much sex? That's tooooooo much! Sometimes I just like to snuggle. Lol.

Morgan, follow your heart on naming. It is your baby. I can't bring myself to, but to each their own.

Mommy, I'm a little superstitious, too. We aren't taking anything for a baby next time.. Hubby can go home and get it. It was AWFUL riding home with an empty car seat and diaper bag. Never again.

Bb, I had over 60 points on FF when it switched from VIP and I wasn't evn out yet and no BFP. I don't depend much on the points.

Ashlee, hope you feel better soon!!

Lol @ Mirolee! So true though. Really.. who has that much sex? That's tooooooo much! Sometimes I just like to snuggle. Lol.

Morgan, follow your heart on naming. It is your baby. I can't bring myself to, but to each their own.

Mommy, I'm a little superstitious, too. We aren't taking anything for a baby next time.. Hubby can go home and get it. It was AWFUL riding home with an empty car seat and diaper bag. Never again.

Bb, I had over 60 points on FF when it switched from VIP and I wasn't evn out yet and no BFP. I don't depend much on the points.

Ashlee, hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks...chart stalking over here...your temp spiked super high today! Did you temp later or something?

What is this point thing on FF? I am using it, but have never seen points?

It's only on the VIP version. It's like pregnancy predictor points

I haven't got the VIP version but still get them :)

I think they say if you get around 80 points then your likely to be pregnant dont they?

Where does it show the points?

On the app click more then chart&data analysis then pregnancy monitor!

Arhhhh I said I wouldn't until I was late but I just bought 4 tests! 2 Asda ones and 2 FRER!!

Molly if you have had FF for over 3 months you won't have it. VIP you have to PAY to have. Besides the points are CRAP many girls on here (I think Ashlee had 77?!) had a bunch of points and no BFP. So don't trust it even if you do find it! I had NONE this month. I can't even believe they made that tool, what a bunch of bologna. I changed my CM to sticky and it boosted it 10 points. Like come on now. Lol FYI when preggo you get LOTs of CREAMY CM after 6DPO (when your progesterone should be decreaseing for AF, but increases since you're preggo.).

It is free on ovufriend like Waves said.. just as good as FF!

No, same time. I thought it was weird, too! I was hot though.. hope it doesn't mess it up!

I hope so. It's all jacked up. I'm tempted to discard it altogether ..

I don't even start temping until cd6. I love taking the break during AF.

I saw a quote today that said "Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who are patient. The best things come to those who never give up." And I wanted to share it with you ladies because I feel like we fit all of those .. waiting ((not always )) patiently && never giving up. We will get our BFPs and babies! !

No, it has plenty of time to create a base lane especially since I O later in my cycle. My last chart didn't have temps during AF. Since I have to do the vajayjay temps I just can't bring myself to temp during AF.

Does anyone else find that tests burn a hole in their pocket!? 9DPO in the evening and for some reason I have no self control and tested!! Of course it's a BFN just as expected but I can't help it!!

That's why I have the cheap internet tests. I go to town on those bad boys until i get into the point where a frer could give me a bfp

I wanted to try that this month and didn't because of AF. Maybe I will switch to that tomorrow, which is CD 6 for me. Maybe it won't be so crazy, too..

No, it has plenty of time to create a base lane especially since I O later in my cycle. My last chart didn't have temps during AF. Since I have to do the vajayjay temps I just can't bring myself to temp during AF.

Me neither!!

Me! Lol. I'm thinking of not even buying any til later along. That will help with that. Maybe..

I am a mouth breather when I sleep so it really messed with my temps. They definitely got more better when I switched to vaginal temps.

I don't even start temping until cd6. I love taking the break during AF.
I can't do that. I hate missing days on my chart lol. I feel like I miss something when I don't temp lol

I saw a quote today that said "Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who are patient. The best things come to those who never give up." And I wanted to share it with you ladies because I feel like we fit all of those .. waiting ((not always )) patiently && never giving up. We will get our BFPs and babies! !
Aww thats a good one, I definitely don't wait patiently anymore :?

Does anyone else find that tests burn a hole in their pocket!? 9DPO in the evening and for some reason I have no self control and tested!! Of course it's a BFN just as expected but I can't help it!!
Lol I think that applies to everyone on this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->