This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA. DH and I are kind of going through some personal stuff and then we went to the river today with some friends. I got ROASTED in the sun. My sunscreen must have been crap or something because geez! My shoulders and chest look like a lobster. I'll be catching up here in a minute.

sorry that you're having a hard time with personal stuff, Nichole! I really hope all gets better.

I've been doing a lot of reading re: varicocele, and the majority of what i read states that it doesn't cause infertility in men. Which is great on one hand and terrible on the other. OH and I have been in a bit of a hard spot regarding TTC/ his SA. I really want him to go do it and do it NOW but he is hesitant, and for good reason, but i really need some answers! I can't seem to get him to understand this longing for baby and desire to have a baby now.

Sorry, rant over. I hope everyone had a good weekend!

No sign of AF yet, slight cramps and swimming in EWCM! I think she usually arrives in the afternoon (10.20am here right now) so we will see!

Hi ladies,

Wow - so much to catch up on.

BB - hoping the EWCM and extreme hunger are good signs! Fingers crossed no AF!

VJ - that sounds really sad and tough. My husband is divorced and it hit him hard...I'm career driven and, although he is in a totally different field (IT vs law) he is very supportive. My last relationship, he wasn't and he resented my career. Walking away was hard but I'm so glad I did.
Husby and I did long distance for about 9months and it was really rough.
I think you should sit down and really talk to him...if that's an option?

Afm - waiting to o. My ticker says 8 days but will hopefully be between Friday and Monday...eep!

So I get that temps don't mean much individually and it's all about the big picture, but it feels like this big picture is going to be MUCH different this cycle than last. My pre-O temps are as high and maybe higher this cycle than my "post-O" temps last cycle. And it's really kinda getting me down because nothing else is different besides method. And maybe that's it. Maybe it will be different in a good way.. I do t know yet. I also feel frustrated because Hubby is so optimistic that he doesn't understand why I feel like something might be out of whack.. Tomorrow afternoon cannot come fast enough to suit me.

SANDY- VAGINAL temps are always like 2 degrees hotter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, & when in doubt have yourself a Google! Lol. That is totally normal to have much higher hooha temps. It's a much warmer spot! ;)

(At the end of this cycle, as long as your temps go up at least .4 and STAY up post-O then you are good! Don't worry about what temp range they are in, it's only bc you switched methods. Hopefully this gives you much better insight!!! :))

P.S. GO SONIA & MIROLEEEEE !!!!!! :sex:

Hey girls

stuff has been pretty messed up over here so I've not been keeping up at all. Sorry I'll try to go back and see what is going on with everyone this afternoon.

DH isn't coming down anymore - I got my immigration biometric interview mid-way through when he was meant to be here so now I'm coming to Denver but it means we miss O by a day.

I'm upset.

There are other things going on that is making me wonder if I should even be in a relationship atm ... sometimes I wonder if I would be better off alone with the dogs rather than try to do this relationship from afar.

No more news on jobs for either of us. It's at a point where I wish I had married someone in my field because right now there is a total disconnect between who I am and what I do and what he thinks I am and what he thinks I want to do... and more to the point, WHERE that can happen.

I've never considered getting divorced. It seems like its a huge mess... but today I found myself thinking.... if this really doesn't get any better and I have to change completely who I am in terms of how I define myself as a creative individual with ambitions.... what would divorce look like and how would it all shake out. And then of course I felt instantly guilty...

what's better - sticking it out and working through with the possibility of never getting it right or finding someone who can better understand who you are as a person?

Would DH be better off with someone who DID want to be a SAHM and didn't want a career? Am I taking that away from him by being his wife.

I'm so sad and confused today.

hun no one could tell you what to do in that instance. i personally could not be in a long distance relationship when DATING nevermind marriage. my dh had been thinking about going into the marines, and if he had i never would've of dated him. mind you he had decided not to just before we met, but i told him if he was going in i never would've had anything to do with him, because it would've been too emotional for me. Basically, i know myself, and what i can handle, and that wasn't something for me.

Is this something you can handle? is he expecting you to 'change' if a baby comes ? i mean sometimes we do just because our mommy ways change us into someone different than we were before we had a baby, but he shouldn't expect it of you just because you have a child. tons of people go back to work after. Me, i could't leave dd, but, that's how I am. most of my friends went crazy just on maternity leave. Know yourself. What do YOU want. sit and think about it, take some time, think about what you feel you can handle, and then talk to him about it. make sure you know exactly what you want before discussing.

Sorry your feeling that way Hun, I honestly don't know what to say as I've never been career driven. I hope you sort something out soon.

Someone please kick me in the face. I'm a mess tonight, major hormonage going on! I'm fighting back the tears. I've not been TTC even half as long as some of you women and I already feel an emotional mess! :cry:

oh hun, so sorry!!!! saw af didn't come yet!!!!!! fx'd!!! are you testing today?

Hey girls, I am soooo tired, can't catch up right now. VJ, that is a really really tough spot to be in, and something that doesn't have an easy answer. It requires some soul searching. I've been down the divorce path, and it carries a lot of consequences with it as well. Deep thoughts and hugs.
Afm, got my smiley today. I think I'm..... Cd15 maybe? So.... Pizza, beer, and sex on my menu tonight ;)
Will try to catch up tomorrow....

wooo hoooo hope you get the bd in!!!!

Hi Girls,

Still no sign of AF and have lots of EWCM. Just bought some cheap dip sticks in town and I'm sure I can see something! On my phone so will have to upload a few separate ones!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 12
afm, started symptom spotting even though i said i wouldn't, haven't temped in a few days- feel awesome about that! meant to this am but sleep was terrible.

9 dpo. testing on friday. i thought about testing early, but looked at my chart, and thought well, really, only a few days left til we test, so, just wait it out. i can manage!!! it's when i get to 12 dpo that i start caving.

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/DED3345A-94EA-43D8-BE81-94ECC2368302-546-0000001F9AE00A3B_zpsd67c874e.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/CD93E5CD-52DE-4003-BAB7-33E30A0964C0-546-0000001FA0A4D699_zps20fa333b.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/FF880CF6-9DA6-46E2-BF82-7BB73E24EADA-546-0000001FB00DCF96_zpsf0e395c0.jpg

Can you see anything?

dammit now i can't tell, i thought i could on the first one, and it's like i think i can but not sure ifi'm imagining it?

I see a faint, second, pink line in all but the last one and I think that's just the lighting. Plus I'm on my phone.

bb- sorry I am bad with this game... but I dont see anything

Nichole- hope your personal stuff gets better... and put on that aloe!

Girl i totally see something on the second one!! 9dpo - test again after a hold!!

Holy wowzers that'd be a FAST first BFP for this month :D

I'm 12DPO. I'm a bugger for faint lines! Had them last month yet no real BFP! AF is due today so if nothing by Wednesday I will test with my FRER :) I've 2 more dipsticks to use.

Morning girls! 7dpo here today...still testing out my trigger :)

Bb, I thought I saw something on the first but nothing on the second two. Hopefully you'll get your BFP!

Nichole, hope your personal stuff gets figured out!!

Morgan, thanks for the reassurance. The PCOS conversation really did me in. Lol. If I think about it, I'm pretty much screwed.

Thanks girls for weighing in on my issue with DH. I think part of the problem is... who wants to spend the few precious moments we have on the phone each day talking about things that could break us up?

But... that being said, we started that conversation last night by accident. It went ok, not great but ok.

I think part of the problem is,... I'm not really the person he married. I've changed a lot and I'm not sure we are as compatible at this moment as we were because we've been in two different environments for almost 2 years now. It's like putting two different rocks at two different depth in the earth's crust... different pressure, different temperatures, different environments mean different rocks.

Right now, I'm not sure that we have been in the same environment long enough to be the same rocks- I have no idea what it's been like for him in Boulder and he has no idea what it has been like for me in LA. We haven' had the chance to spend time in each other's environment.

I want to work through it. I'm not ready to walk away. I have a very close friend and they keep asking me why I won't walk if I'm unhappy or if I'm not sure this is going to work and my answer is that I don't feel like we've done everything yet that demonstrates it won't work... maybe I'm being naive.

I AM scared that i'll move to boulder and not like it because I won't feel fulfilled and I'm terrified he will move to LA and then not feel like it was worth it.

Anyway, rant over. I went to the gym this morning to fix my wobbly legs (if only it was the case that going ONE fixed that! lol) and I'm taking the puppies out for a walk now.

I CAN'T WAIT to see what today has in store for our little team of ladies.

I'm sorry Nichole that things have been a bit rubbish for you - I agree - aloe aloe aloe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->