This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Gud morning ladies...got my smiley positive opk this am :)...happy happy happy...cd12 n positive opk..yaaayy

Yay!! I wish I got positive opk that soon! Have fun with bd-a-thon ;)

Ash this is the first time EVER tht ive got a positive opk on cd12...lasst time it was cd14 which was the earliest ever for me...this mth cd12...huh...starting to wonder wat goin on...oh well...as long as its positive....however...even tho the cd digi was positive the wondfo is very negative...im just gonna take the positive and go from there...i anyways trust the cb digis more than wondfos :flower:
Probably just the clomid kicking ass! I hate waiting 16-18 days for o :/ FX you catch that egg or eggs!

7 days to O and counting!

Ash that is soooo awesome! Do it!

Sonia, yay for O'ing!!! Get to BD'ing girl!

BB- you are NOT out until AF shows! I too engorge myself with food when I get all depressed about TTC. Lol, not good, but I totally understand :hugs:

Oh and someone remind me to temp!!!!! Lol I suck so bad at remembering and when I set an alarm I always wake up just before it goes off and forget and get up. Grrrrr.
You're so close! Start BDing girl! I wish I was only 7 days away!

I'm so stoked to start this costume. The top is going to be difficult because its an odd fabric but I think it will be pretty awesome. I've been stalking cosplay boards all morning lol. I know...super nerdy

Hey girls

stuff has been pretty messed up over here so I've not been keeping up at all. Sorry I'll try to go back and see what is going on with everyone this afternoon.

DH isn't coming down anymore - I got my immigration biometric interview mid-way through when he was meant to be here so now I'm coming to Denver but it means we miss O by a day.

I'm upset.

There are other things going on that is making me wonder if I should even be in a relationship atm ... sometimes I wonder if I would be better off alone with the dogs rather than try to do this relationship from afar.

No more news on jobs for either of us. It's at a point where I wish I had married someone in my field because right now there is a total disconnect between who I am and what I do and what he thinks I am and what he thinks I want to do... and more to the point, WHERE that can happen.

I've never considered getting divorced. It seems like its a huge mess... but today I found myself thinking.... if this really doesn't get any better and I have to change completely who I am in terms of how I define myself as a creative individual with ambitions.... what would divorce look like and how would it all shake out. And then of course I felt instantly guilty...

what's better - sticking it out and working through with the possibility of never getting it right or finding someone who can better understand who you are as a person?

Would DH be better off with someone who DID want to be a SAHM and didn't want a career? Am I taking that away from him by being his wife.

I'm so sad and confused today.

Sorry your feeling that way Hun, I honestly don't know what to say as I've never been career driven. I hope you sort something out soon.

Someone please kick me in the face. I'm a mess tonight, major hormonage going on! I'm fighting back the tears. I've not been TTC even half as long as some of you women and I already feel an emotional mess! :cry:

Hey girls, I am soooo tired, can't catch up right now. VJ, that is a really really tough spot to be in, and something that doesn't have an easy answer. It requires some soul searching. I've been down the divorce path, and it carries a lot of consequences with it as well. Deep thoughts and hugs.
Afm, got my smiley today. I think I'm..... Cd15 maybe? So.... Pizza, beer, and sex on my menu tonight ;)
Will try to catch up tomorrow....

Wooohooo Mirolee!!!! Catch that egg girl!!!!

Amelia :hugs: I'm so sorry hun. This is something you're going to have to think on long and hard, and maybe talk to DH about it. Ask him if he expects you to be SAHM and give up your career, if so- it sounds like that is the opposite of what you want and you may need to re-evaluate things. You got married for a reason and obviously love each other, I think the distance is playing a HUGE role in all of these issues. If one of you could get a job near the other it seems like things may be so much easier, but that is obviously easier said than done. I am sending so much love and positive vibes your way :hugs: <3

Has anyone here ever had their make-up done at the MAC counter (or similar counter) at the mall before?

Yep-- it's great. I think it's free with a $35 purchase. I go a few times a year to get all of my make up there and get it done then

Welcome home Nikki!! Hope you had a great trip!

Ash, love the idea. Worst case scenario, you just get to spend your time being creative.

Sooo hot here today. Dying. Nothing new. Nothing exciting.

No one can answer that for you unfortunately...I'm divorced. It's hard! It took a while to heal and know that I did the right thing. My advice is to really make sure you know what you are giving up and make sure you'd be willing to deal with it afterwards. Not an easy place to be in :hugs:

Mirolee-Woo! Bd girl!

I think it just thins your mucous in your body so it gives you more CM during O time? Not 100% sure, I have no problem with CM so I don't use it lol.

It's an expectorant-basically just "thins out" the mucous in your body...made for the nose, works for the vag...lol

You have to get the one with just the expectorant though, the other one has something for drying you out that would be no bueno!

I don't have a problem with cm either, but the robitussin gave me a crap load of extra cm which is even better. Just make sure the Only active ingredient is guaifenesin.

Amelia - I totally get your situation. But ours was kind of reversed. In 2006 I left nursing school and DH and I moved to Boston for his job. Then 2 years later his job moved us to SC. Once we got here, they decided he had to travel so he was back in New England for months at a time. I got tired of following him around for his career and not being able to pursue my own. So finally I gave him an ultimatum, come home, find another job or I QUIT. As much as I love him, I was miserable not being with him and feeling like my life was on hold. He chose to come home....he made 2-3 grand a week....now he's a cop. But I think being together is worth a lot more. It upset him and probably demasculated him a bit in the beginning, but overall it was a better decision for us. You have to choose what is better for you both. If your career is more important than your choice is clear. If you love him and want a family then go where he is. It's a tough one. Been there though.

Amanda - I took it beginning 4-5 days before o. I always had good cm but it thins it out so I figured it would help the troops navigate through better if it was a little thinner.

Amelia-I have never been career driven either, I have always been more of a family person. But I know you love him and your relationship is worth it! Maybe you guys should move somewhere new. Go with the flow.
AFM: I am so tired, dh went and got me subway.

interesting..will have to try it. when do you take it?

I took 2tsp 2 times a day once in the morning when I got up then again when I got home from work around 5-6. I took it for about 5 days leading up to o

I'm anxious to see how temping goes since I switched methods.. I'm also so anxious for my appointment. I need reassurance and answers. TTC could make a woman lose her mind.. for real!

Amelia, I'm sorry you're in such a difficult place. I can't say I have been there or that I have good advice, but I wish I did. All I can suggest is to listen to your heart. I love my job, but I'm more family oriented. I would give it up in a split second. Im also fortunate that I can get a job anywhere in my field. I wish you.the best in.figuring it out.

my trip was AMAZING! we did EVERYTHING we wanted to do. We had our first baby shower... so nice!!! We spent time with both of our families. For our Anniversary we went to the science and industry museum (yes we are both science DORKS), went to melting pot for dinner and went swimming at our wonderful hotel that his parents got us for the night. We were surprised by champagne (DH drank) and strawberries dipped in chocolate at the hotel because his parents set that up for our anniversary. We spend a day at his families lake house, I got a little burnt from the sun... but LOVED it! We then went to Cleveland for the last part of our trip to visit my family. We really had a wonderful trip.

Then today we spent ALOT of money.... we got
1. crib (bought it before our trip but it arrived today)
2. stroller travel kit (includes car seat and such)
3. video monitor (for free for spending so much money at baby r us)
4. dresser for baby's room... got Alia 2 free stuffed animals for this purchase
5. gliding chair and ottoman (they are WAY more expensive then need be!)

Next step is painting her room next weekend!!! Then putting it together (some of it is back ordered for a bit).

For her shower we got:
lots of little stuff, high chair, baby bath (like a baby jacuzzi), mobile for the crib

PS I owe you all a bump pic... getting big!

OHHH... best for last... DH HAS BEEN HIRED AS A FED!!! OUR AMAZING HEALTH INSURANCE STARTS IN 2 WEEKS! he starts Monday, but health insurance starts after his first pay check. and he got a tiny increase in salary!

Nikki, that all sounds WONDERFUL! Would you mind PM'ing me your address? I have your gift ready to send! So glad you had a good vacation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->