This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Thanks! I hope so lol. I go back to work tomorrow after 3 days off.

I've been feeling pretty good. Today I had some nausea but it was bc I didn't eat before work and there were some funky smells brewing when I got there....I was starting to feel more human again yesterday but I'm back to being exhausted. I'm worried again bc my friend at works fiancé just had a d&c bc she had a MMC. They just saw and heard the heartbeat like a week or two ago....I don't know if its possible not to worry. I just want my own personal u/s at home. I can't wait till I can use a Doppler. I'm totally buying one.

Morgan I'm glad your levels are rising! I hope everything works out

Welcome to all the newcomers!

Waves, Julie, Rachel, Kara? How have you been feeling? MS? BUMP PICS?!?! ;)

I'm not feeling much really...nauseous here and there, get full quickly, some pinches that alternate between right and left side off and on.....sore nipples, sore boobs off and on. That's about it. Nothing that's super bad, just here and there things. When did everyone else do bump pics? I already looked slightly pregnant before my bfp, so I'm not excited to show you guys my chubby belly lol

Waves-Cute little belly you're getting...

image.jpg

Here's my 8 wk bump. Ignore my hair....I had just gotten out of the shower...

I do them every Sunday when I weigh myself and with the new week. But I'm not going to post every one. I just store them in my app so I can see progression

Waves, Julie, Rachel, Kara? How have you been feeling? MS? BUMP PICS?!?! ;)
When did everyone else do bump pics? I already looked slightly pregnant before my bfp, so I'm not excited to show you guys my chubby belly lol

Waves-Cute little belly you're getting...

Thanks!!

I started when I found out, I think around 5 or 6 weeks just to get in the habit of doing it weekly.

Ahhh you're getting a little bump on you Rachel!!!

Julie- lol don't feel bad, I think I look slightly pregnant too with all my chub, unfortunately I have not been winning the battle when it comes to losing weight lol

Rachel-I've been reading about mc percentages all day! I don't think I'll ever not worry, but I can't wait to hear the heartbeat and make it to 12 weeks. I just want to enjoy this and be happy. It's so frustrating that so much can go wrong and it's hard not to think about it.

I'm gonna be so paranoid when/if I get pregnant. I know I will. When my baby sister was born I would check on her every 5 minutes to make sure she was breathing. I know it will be even worse with miscarriage as a possibility, etc. I'm sure all your little beans will be fine :hugs:

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow, so I might start then and do them every Monday. I'm not posting all of them though! Lol

Rachel-Your getting a mini bump! Too cute! Are your clothes getting tight?

Julie, you're right, and I'm very thankful for that much at least! Hope things are going well for you!

Beth, I am still having light brown CM, but it's not any heavier. Not sure what's up. Just waiting.

Morgan, so glad your numbers look okay! Glad things are better. Still praying for you and your little bean!

Well I've been wearing scrubs the last 4 days then before that I was off and wore comfy shorts bc I was at the pool. The last time I had jeans on they were a little tight. I'm sure they would be super tight now. I haven't gained much weight thought. About 1.5 lbs...and most of that is in my boobs lol. I'm hoping I'll be all belly.

Well I've been wearing scrubs the last 4 days then before that I was off and wore comfy shorts bc I was at the pool. The last time I had jeans on they were a little tight. I'm sure they would be super tight now. I haven't gained much weight thought. About 1.5 lbs...and most of that is in my boobs lol. I'm hoping I'll be all belly.

I gained no weight the first several weeks. In fact, I lost a pound or two. But then over the last 2 weeks I managed to pack on 5 lbs lol.

WOW this thread moves at the speed of light lol

Hi ladies!! My name is Dee, I am 36 nd married to an amazing man. We have 7 angels nd no living children. We have faith that our turn is coming very soon.

Good luck to everyone Xxxx

hello hun, welcome to the group i'm so sorry reading that you have 7 angels, i do hope that you get your bfp soon and it sticks for you!!

Thanks girls!!!

Sooo my levels are now at 21,000 vs. 13,986 on Thursday. Still not a double but they said it's enough to say I'm progressing.

They gave me NO explanation for my bleeding, not being able to say anything for SURE. They didn't do an ultrasound since levels rose and told me to come back for more bleeding.

So as uninformative as that was, I guess I can sleep well knowing my levels rose a bit and that I'm still feeling suuuper queasy. She said there are NO guarantees with the way things have been going for me. But hey- at least bean is still snuggled in there good.. Just hoping she sticks!

We have an ultrasound this week, I'll be 6 weeks 3 days so hoping for a heartbeat. Then I can rest easy :)

No sex or rough play for a while. Trying to eat lots, stay hydrated, and be stress-free.

Whew, procreating is QUITE the task!! ;)

Just glad that your levels are still rising!!! that's such great news, but i'm so sad that they didn't do an u/s to ease your mind.

Waves, Julie, Rachel? How have you been feeling? MS? BUMP PICS?!?! ;)

I've been okay just very crampy yesterday and today :/ I have my 12 week bump picture from last week I can share.

you are sooooo tiny!!! :) love it!

View attachment 666889

Here's my 8 wk bump. Ignore my hair....I had just gotten out of the shower...

i LOVE you hair actually lol!!! i spiked my hair yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaars ago back in high school, i loved it. i stopped when i got to college, because i got too lazy to do it every morning but it was one of those hairstyles i adored. and your belly is so tiny and cute!!!

Julie, you're right, and I'm very thankful for that much at least! Hope things are going well for you!

Beth, I am still having light brown CM, but it's not any heavier. Not sure what's up. Just waiting.

Morgan, so glad your numbers look okay! Glad things are better. Still praying for you and your little bean!

hoping it goes away and you get a bfp instead :)

with dd, i wore scrubs for my job. And i was alllll belly. people had no idea i was pregnant it was great. until like 16 weeks, i was leaning on a counter and my shirt got stuck on something and my boss saw how huge i had become and said 'WOW are you pregnant! i mean, i knew, but jeez!! where did that come from!?' i really loved having the scrubs at work and not being bugged by every client that walked through the door.

I got pretty big with my first but so much bigger with my second lol. I don't think that picture does it any justice lol. I also carried her so low.

i was in so much pain at the end, i really worry the next time will be a million times larger and hurtier.

Yeah same here. I had bad pelvis problems my last pregnancy and her being so low made it worse. She was also sunny-side up so I had horrible back labor. I'm not looking forward to the pain that's to come but it'll be worth it lol.

I keep forgetting to take my skinny picture. I want DH to take a pic of me in the same outfit & same spot so that I can edit them into an awesome collage of progression pics. I'm hoping to make em super sweet this time round.

If I ever remember, I hope to do an 8, 10, & 12 week pic then every week after. I may not use em all, I just want to see every time it grows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->