This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

And then there's my wondfos.

Top is that weird smeared messed up test. Middle is the normal evap that I usually get on wondfos, bottom is a test I took on maybe a 2 hour hold with lots of soda earlier today when we got home from camping. I swear there's something wide and darker on the bottom one, I thought I saw something earlier when it was wet but figured not. Last pic is from earlier within 10 min of dipping it.

Attachments

• new 0121.jpg
    new 0121.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 13
  • new 0131.jpg
    new 0131.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 9
  • new 0141.jpg
    new 0141.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
  • new 004.jpg
    new 004.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 12
I see a line on the bottom one for sure!

Trying not to get my hopes up as I always get such shitty tests :(

I know! But do you think it's a horrible evap? Ugh. None of my evaps have been this dark except that smudgy one and it's obviously messed up!

It looks pink to me. Hold it all night and do fmu!

Ugh, I will be of course! I HATE LIMBO! I'd rather it be freaking stark white or blaring bfp. Not this in the middle crap!

Pardon my French but HOLY SHIT you and Ashlee are both preggo I just know it you can CLEARLY see it on all of both of your tests!!

:) :) :)

Wow so exciting.. Got another FRER for the a.m.?! Lol I am so excited to see what tomorrow holds for you girls!!!

AFM- wish I could BD, that's about all! ;p

Nighty night all, can't wait to see some pink lines tomorrow!!! :)

Idk, gonna see how the wondfo looks and go from there. FX!

Sweet dreams! :)

TMI Alert - I checked cervix and CM this morning and I had LOADS of creamy CM. I've just been to the toilet an hour later, wiped and thought it felt wetter so looked at the tissue and I had loads of EWCM type, jelly, yellowy stuff! I then checked inside and had loads of creamy looking EWCM accompanied by light back cramps!! I had EWCM after O last month but not when I wiped!

Wow ladies, you are fast but what a great group of ladies :)

Cassidy: I definitely see the line on the FRER and the last Wondfo.

Morgan: so glad to hear about your levels and really hoping that your u/s gets here fast!

AFM: I'm at 5dpo and I've been wide awake since 2:15. I had to pee and can't go back to sleep. My lower back is still off and on crampy, and my nipples hurt so bad. Lots of creamy CM, too. Other than that nothing exciting going on, just wishing for next Saturday to be here so I can test.

I can't believe how much has happened since I was last here!

Ladies - your baby bumps are really cute! Can't wait to see them get bigger!

Cassidy - I definitely see a line, congratulations!

Afm - I got sme maca to add to my morning smoothie this month. Trying healthy living and seeing where that gets me - lol!

I can't remember who posted the enormous and amazing belly but wow!! I only got to 29 weeks with DS and I only had a teeny tiny bump then!

What's Maca?

I've been eating pineapple core. My mouth hurts! :lol: I remember some girls saying to eat it 1-5DPO. I didn't know I was past O until yesterday but figured starting from then couldn't hurt!

Cassidy- definitely seeing a line on Wondfo and frer!

BB-that sounds like a great sign! FX!

Roz-I'm pretty sure maca is what finally kicked my cycle back into gear this last cycle. Hopefully it works just as well for you

AFM Jason was amazing of course, will catch up more in the morning, too tired and sunburnt right now :?

What's Maca?

I've been eating pineapple core. My mouth hurts! :lol: I remember some girls saying to eat it 1-5DPO. I didn't know I was past O until yesterday but figured starting from then couldn't hurt!

Maca is an Peruvian root that helps balance hormones. The pineapple core burns most on the first day because its fresh, gets better the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->