This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Omg waves. I'm scared lol. You were ALL belly!!!

Thanks mofo! People love my hair. I wear it messy. It's like a pixie cut. It's so easy. Took a bit to tame when I first got it cut though. I'm 4'11 and have a spunky attitude so it suits me. Sometimes I miss a good ponytail though.

So DH and I hadn't had sex in awhile since I usually pass out and I think he's been a little scared of my vagina :haha: so last night we bd and omg I felt like my cervix was going to fall out. Not cool. I think it's just super sensitive or something. Lol but I have to say it was nice not to have to shove a softcup in or lay still for 20 min to keep the boys in :haha: it felt soooo wrong to go pee right after lol

I think I can feel my uterus above my pubis symphis...I think they say after 12 weeks but I can feel a ridge there that wasn't there before...

Just out of curiosity, have any of you experience implantation bleeding and gone on to a BFP? If so, was the pregnancy successful? What was your IB like? Just wondering!

Sandy-No ib for me. Nikki had some though...

Waves-That's a big belly! Nothing but belly though lol Can't wait to see your progression this time!

Rachel-LOL about peeing right after. I finally stopped temping and that's weird lol

Ahhh I feel so much better this evening.. Such a relief.

Lol now I'm obsessively googling when to expect a heartbeat!

A girl on one of my lesbian threads just found out her baby's heart stopped beating... Had a healthy hb at 7 wks, today she was 9....so sad. Can we ever relax?!?! Feeling so bad for her and also feeling scared for myself.

When did you all see it? The latest I can go next week will be 6w3d.. Feeling like that's a bit early..?

She was on one of my threads too Julie so so sad and makes me feel like I'll never be able to relax! Don't let it all get to you. I hope I don't worry too much, I'm already wanting to buy a Doppler lol.

I strongly recommend Traditional Medicinals pregnancy tea to you preggos.. I ordered some (it has a BUNCH of good preggo stuff: rasp leaf, nettle, spearmint etc) and it tastes grreat!! It is also super good for you, I read it is actually considered medicine bc it's so potent.

https://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/product/pregnancy-reg-tea

Helps w/ the queasies, too :)

So sad :( I think that happened with Kara's angel baby too, perfect HB at 8 weeks and then went in to her 12 week scan and nothing :( <3 (Correct me if i'm wrong Kara).

I don't think you can ever stop worrying. My best friend texts me constantly about how she worries Lillie isn't moving around enough. Her due date was yesterday lol. It's just natural, but unfortunately it's all out of our control and you can only hope for the best <3 <3

No ib for me either.

Julie that is terrifying. I just had an u/s at 7 wks...

Morgan - 6+1 saw the hb

Whew hoping we can too then since we saw they yolk sac @ 5. FX'd!

Gonna test when I get home! I'm nervous lol I feel sick to my stomach :(

Holy crap how long til you get there??

I FORGOT.. Aren't you the one who had "IB" this month?!!

Ahhh are you using a FRER? Lol that's all my questions!! ;)

Hahaha I get off work in 10 min and it takes me about 10 min to get home.

Not sure if I had IB.... when I wiped on 7dpo and 8dpo there seemed to be literally the TINIEST pin prick of bright red on the toilet paper. I keep thinking something flaked onto the TP though or something lmao I searched my bathroom for something that bright of red that could have flaked onto the TP.. but nothing.

And yes, I decided to use a FRER tonight lol. So we'll see!

Rachel-I didn't mean to scare you. I'm so scared myself! Lol it's just crazy there's nothing we can do... We just have to take it day by day and hope for the best!
Ok sorry to be a downer... Lol yay for the first trimester worries!

Morgan I totally want a Doppler too lol

Cassidy PEE!!! Lol

I found one online for about $90....I am trying to wait so I don't order it too soon then freak out bc I cant hear anything. I am sure everything is going to be fine, my Dr reassured me the other day but this site doesn't support the normal odds bc there are so many horrible stories, and a lot of people are quick to share about their miscarriages....and then I read them lol. I just need to relax but its hard.

Oh my. So much to read....
I am finally here. I'm Mirolee, 32, ttc #1 with my bf, also 32. This is my fifth cycle on clomid. I only get one more before moving on to something more aggressive.... Had a chemical in July, so it was really had to get my period a week ago..... Hoping something positive happens in the next six weeks.
Spent the full day with my family, dads side. My sister has two kids, one is four months old. Everyone coos and caws over her, and it made me sad and resentful and not wanting to be there. But I love the baby also, so it's tough. I just want to be out of the crazy ttc loop and into something more.
But OH returns Tuesday night and it's on like Donkey Kong!
GL to everyone :)

Pretty sure my FRER is negative. Keep thinking i'm seeing hints of things but sure it's my line eye.

Attachments

• new 0061.jpg
    new 0061.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 13
  • new 0071.jpg
    new 0071.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 17
  • new 0101.jpg
    new 0101.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
I know! I was telling my mom I love having you girls to talk to for support/advice, but it also scares the crap out of me by there are so many stories...however, it's encouraging bc everyone does end up with a baby eventually in one way or another. If women like Morgan and Sandy can keep their heads up after losing their babies so late, then I can suck up the first trimester at least!

I will probably buy a Doppler lol

Welcome back Mirolee! FX'd for you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->