This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Craving cigarettes. I quit smoking but HELLS BELLS I want one or five right now.

I was saying that to DH earlier. I have been super craving cigs lately. I've quit for almost a year now (occasionally had one or two when out drinking with friends) and never really had a problem until recently.

Amanda- I am so sorry you are feeling like that :hugs: I don't know your ex but I want to go punch him in the balls.

Post a picture!! I hope he makes it in time!!

"Worlds strongest peepee":haha:

Check CNN for what is happening literally just down the road from our apartment! (we're in the basement so completely unprotected). I'm a little nervous about him leaving the cats and the house for four days if this doesnt let up.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/us/flooding-colorado/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

"One death was confirmed and another feared after a car stopped in the rushing water. Witnesses reported a woman emerged from the car and was swept away by the water. A man left the car and tried to reach her and also was overcome, Boulder County Sheriff's Cmdr. Heidi Prentup said. She said the man's body had been recovered, while the woman was missing."

A girl in my March Monkeys group on here just posted about that and the girl that's missing is actually her best friend's 20 year old daughter. I can't believe what's going on out there. Stay safe.

Omg that is soooo sad Waves.

Sending love and positive vibes to everyone in boulder Amelia! <3 <3

I know, isn't it? I just checked the thread to see the new posts and I read hers and was like, "I know this story... where did I hear that?" So crazy that the story's linked to what Amelia shared. I don't know why but it made it feel a little more personal even though it has nothing to do with me, you know? We rarely have flash floods that are that bad out here so I can't even imagine.

Definitely. That's just so sad. Any disaster I see on the news, etc. brings me to tears because all I ever think is "What if that was my mom, my baby sister, my husband, etc." Just the pain I go through thinking about it brings me to tears... I can't imagine actually living it. I hope there's no more fatalities :( :(

50 minutes and counting until I am freeeee from work! Yay.

Couldn't BD tonight. DH had so much pain he had to pass on the Advil and take his oxycodone. I'm hoping that doesn't affect his swimmers. They prescribed him oxy for the pain and Flomax to relax everything down there. You know how some prescription meds can affect fertility. Stupid kidney stone. His pain comes and goes so he said whenever he didn't feel the pain he would drop everything and BD:winkwink:

LOL!!!!....I meant a picture of the OPK!! TTC comes first!!

But I hope your place and furries are okay, too!! :)

hahahaha oh im such a dumb dumb... Hold on I will... I have two days x 2 tests per day to show you.. and I'm a little worried because they are looking really GOOD and DH isn't here for another 48 hours AUGH!

Congrats Morgan - what a great picture!! and sorry Sandy <3 we've all been there x sending you love.

Today temps dumped to 97.14... they are going down to the basement... thoughts? lots of CM. Should I expect it to stay low and then spike? FF predicts O on the 18th - 6 days from now.

DH arrives on the afternoon of the 14th... if I O early is there still time???

Amelia, remember that you can still get preggers if you BD before ovulation. You are actually most fertile the day before. By BDing the day before, DH's spermies will be ready to catch your egg right away! So don't worry about BDing the exact day, a day or two before is just fine!

I think that's my problem, these OPKs are looking GOOD and my temps are dropping fast... I'm super worried the ball is going to drop at midnight and his men aren't going to be assembled in time to catch it. How can I delay this? lol Last 6 cycles, took too long. This one... which was going to be a perfect FULL WEEK of BDing.. Screwed like a screw-top.

I am so bummed out right now.:growlmad: I got my first "high" on my CBFM but DH is having kidney stone pain.:nope: Errrr It's not HORRIBLE pain and it doesn't hurt his uh...man parts LOL so maybe I will seduce him later and get him as relaxed as possible. Can't hurt to try! :winkwink: If he can't then, oh well, we'll pray tomorrow is a better day.

Casual BJ and then jump on at the last second? Just saying...

Whoa, I hope all of you ladies in CO are staying safe! It is CRAZY out there!

So much to catch up on, and I'm beat. Just got home from jury duty, and I have to go back on the 24th for a two month trial. blllahhhh. I'll catch up tomorrow when I am at work.

Being in a room with my ex makes me so sad. Sitting here in tears trying to pull myself together. I just don't get how he can be happy while I have struggled every single day since the miscarraige. That was as much of his baby as it was mine. It was as much of his loss as it was mine.

Sorry, sad rant over. Have a good night, ladies. Please stay safe if you're in CO!

That sounds bloody terrible :( I'm sorry I have probably missed this..but how are you having to be around him so much?? Whatever the situation I'm sending him a mental nut-punch. What a d!ck.

Craving cigarettes. I quit smoking but HELLS BELLS I want one or five right now.

I was saying that to DH earlier. I have been super craving cigs lately. I've quit for almost a year now (occasionally had one or two when out drinking with friends) and never really had a problem until recently.

Yeah the last week has been BAD. I had one or two a couple of weeks ago and thought it was out of my system. I hadn't smoked for about 5 months.. nope.

A girl in my March Monkeys group on here just posted about that and the girl that's missing is actually her best friend's 20 year old daughter. I can't believe what's going on out there. Stay safe.

Oh my god that is terrible. I was living in Pittsburgh for that huge 100 year flood where people died a few years ago. I knew that Boulder could flood but I NEVER thought like this. Dh is sending me pics and the bridge a the end of our street is officially under water. We have a friend who got evacuated (but couldnt go anywhere because of the road closures).. Colorado has had the sh!t beaten out of it in the last 24 months... fires fires fires and now this. So sad.

Great.

I just read Flomax lowers sperm count while taken.

It just takes one honey, I'm telling you "surprise sex" is the way forward.

Thoughts?

Top two are from mid afternoon and late evening yesterday.

Bottom are from early this morning and then this evening.

Attachments

• IMAG2813.jpg
    IMAG2813.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
That bottom one is looking positive, or very nearly positive. Your temps will tell the tale. FX that DH doesn't get there too late :hugs:

"Worlds strongest peepee":haha:

Check CNN for what is happening literally just down the road from our apartment! (we're in the basement so completely unprotected). I'm a little nervous about him leaving the cats and the house for four days if this doesnt let up.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/us/flooding-colorado/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

This totally brings flashbacks to our town last year.....it was so bad people were jetskiing across the mall parking lots, kayaking through the streets, etc. It was wild and sorta fun to play in, but the damage and of course any loss of life is totally tragic :/

Opk supply restocked, white chocolate candy corn m&ms resisted.. guess that means even if all.else fails, this morning was a success. :) I'm ready to catch this egg!

Thanks! :) I'm also praying for you. Did you test again today? Or were they doing more betas?

So Hubby and I both worked really late last night and I figured no bd. Wrong. Surprise bd. No softcup nearby. Dang! Oh well. At least we bd'ed. Lol

Thanks! :) I'm also praying for you. Did you test again today? Or were they doing more betas?

I did test again! I will get my second beta tomorrow morning. Here is my test from today, and a picture of Silas the night he was born still. Gosh I am so thankful but so nervous, and cant believe I gave birth less than 6 months ago and here we are today.

Attachments

• September 2013-11dpoo.jpg
    September 2013-11dpoo.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 6
  • SilasMichael_04.jpg
    SilasMichael_04.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 11
What an amazing, beautiful picture!! Will they be repeating your beta?? I still think this is it!! Fx'd for you!!

I have tears rolling down my face for you Molly! I still can't believe it happened the same Easter weekend.

God is amazing, isn't he?! <3

Wow. So so happy for you, I pray this is it. I mean really I am just sitting over here at work having a little break-down. A rainbow baby to hold and love forever, still can't even wrap my mind around that. He works in mysterious ways. I will be thinking about you all day! Sending love from Ohio :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->