This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Thank you Morgan!! It is so crazy we lost our little boys at the same time, and are so close with our rainbows too! I am so scared, so nervous, but so thankful and happy. I cant believe I'm having these rollarcoaster of emotions again! Oh please stick baby!!

happy and healthy to you hun.

ladies im leaving this thread i hope you all are well and get your bfps soon :dust: to you all. love you guys. good luck!

Yay Molly! How exciting! So happy for you, you deserve it so much! Vey sweet picture of you and baby Silas :hugs:

So excited for your 2nd beta tomorrow, will you get same-day results? And if it has increased ANY since yesterday does it mean positive? Oh and did you try Softcups this time? JW! So happy for you! :)

Molly, so hoping this is it for you! It's amazing that in that time frame you could be back in this position. You totally deserve it! Cant wait for your betas. It's been just almost 3 months for us, and it seems like yesterday and a lifetime ago. If I get my bfp this month, our due date will be our son's birthday. I hope that means it's meant to be.

Molly, your picture is adorable. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

happy and healthy to you hun.

ladies im leaving this thread i hope you all are well and get your bfps soon :dust: to you all. love you guys. good luck!

Good luck to you, too! Hope you are well, too, and that you get your bfp soon, too!

So excited for your 2nd beta tomorrow, will you get same-day results? And if it has increased ANY since yesterday does it mean positive? Oh and did you try Softcups this time? JW! So happy for you! :)

Yea I will get them same day. It's should double...if not, well, it's usually not good news. I DID use Softcups! We also had an IUI though...so who knows what did it.

Hey I believe in those creepy little things now! Lol so crazy.

I am so so so excited for you. Any weird symptoms?

Im so mad I didn't get to use my softcup last night.. but I couldn't exactly hop outta bed and go get it! Lesson learned.

Sandy don't you worry a bit, a BD is a BD and I am sure plenty of soldiers went marching!!! ;)

Im so mad I didn't get to use my softcup last night.. but I couldn't exactly hop outta bed and go get it! Lesson learned.

Lol! I almost didn't get to use mine last night either. I was in the middle of the bed so I had to like shuffle over and try and reach it on the nightstand lol

Anyone else seeing how weird my chart is this cycle? What the heck is going on!

Molly, with my son, I had no signs til I had cramps and back pain one day, tested the next and got my bfp! Maybe no signs is a great sign! :)

Thanks ladies. You're right Morgan!

Ashlee, it is weird, but maybe it's different in a good way!

Yeah I had every pregnancy symptom in the book til this past month. I had NO symptoms. So FX'd!

Corpus luteum pain/soreness is a good sign, I swear that's what I've been having the whole time even though Doc says I'm crazy. I just knew I ovulated from that side last month so I can't imagine what else it could be. Didn't they look for a cyst or something yesterday too? That could make it hurt :/

Molly-Yay Congrats!!
AFM: I got out the vicks this morning and am feeling better. So much for the SMEP this month. We broke the rules the last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->