This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Okay girls, proposing an idea to CLOSE this thread. Here is the list of girls we have. Please, if you wouldn't mind, give us your opinion as to what you think is best for us. If enough of us agree, we will close it next month.

Obviously only doing this with good intentions. To keep the girls together & to reduce tensions. I want you all to stick around for good, such awesome support you all have been for me through this journey! <3

Chatty Cathy's:
*TTC- Rachel
*Jury- Julie
*Disney- Kara
*mwhite7- Morgan
*Wavescrash- Amanda/Waves lol
*Bubs- Emily
*Goldstns- Nikki
*MrsAMK- Molly (I am that much of a believer ;))
VivianJean- Amelia
RobertRedford- Amanda
NDT- Nichole
HWPG- Mirolee
Cowgirl07-Katrina
Pdx- Sonia
Prgirl_11- Marie
Clynn11- Cassidy
asmcsm- Ashlee
frsttimemama- Sandy
BrunetteBimbo- BB

(If for some reason I forgot ANYONE, just ask and I'll update!! )

:kiss:

Amelia, those OPK's look soooo close to positive! I hope you're staying safe and out of the craziness in CO right now! I ended up being in Jury Duty at the same time as my ex yesterday, which meant that we had to sit in a room together for 6 hours. We both got put on stand-by for the trial starting in a few weeks, which means that I could very well get stuck on jury duty with him for months. bleck.

Molly, HUGE congrats! That is wonderful!

Nichole, I woudn't mind one bit :)

Morgan, I am fine with closing this thread. I love all the newbies but there are tons of us and its hard to keep up. So glad that your pregnancy is going well, too.

Hi to everyone else, Happy Friday. Sorry for the mopey posts yesterday. Feeling SO much better today. OH's countboost arrived and he has started taking them! I'm feeling confident that they will help. He needs to get his butt in gear and go for the SA too, but I'm having trouble pushing him to go do it. Oh well.

Morgan, you know my opinion, I say close it next month.

Amanda, yay for count boost! OH needs to get his butt in there for that SA!

So glad you're feeling better today. Yesterday I was down for awhile, too. People don't think before they open their mouthes and it gets to me sometimes. But today is good! :)

Morgan, I'm ok with it.

So glad you're feeling better today. Yesterday I was down for awhile, too. People don't think before they open their mouthes and it gets to me sometimes. But today is good! :)

Morgan, I'm ok with it.

Thanks. So sorry you had a hard time as well! He just doesn't know how to act like a civilized, kind human being. Some people never learn. Oh well.

I am ok with closing it too. I love everyone who joins but it does get overwhelming trying to keep up. Maybe open it every once in awhile and see if anyone new wants to join or something.

DH got his sample to the lab today finally. We waited at one lab for like 1/2 hour just to have them tell us we needed to go to the lab in the main hospital. DH got pretty mad about that so they called ahead to the lab and he was able to just walk right up to the front. I don't get why it is so difficult for this place to tell us exactly what needs to happen and where to go. I hope we get the results fast.

I am ok with closing it too. I love everyone who joins but it does get overwhelming trying to keep up. Maybe open it every once in awhile and see if anyone new wants to join or something.

DH got his sample to the lab today finally. We waited at one lab for like 1/2 hour just to have them tell us we needed to go to the lab in the main hospital. DH got pretty mad about that so they called ahead to the lab and he was able to just walk right up to the front. I don't get why it is so difficult for this place to tell us exactly what needs to happen and where to go. I hope we get the results fast.

Kaiser can be SUCH a pain like that. SO glad you got his sample in though. When do you get results?

Morgan-I don't have a problem with closing it.
Mommy-Good luck and I wish you the best

Kaiser can be SUCH a pain like that. SO glad you got his sample in though. When do you get results?

No idea really. If they e-mail his Kaiser account, we usually get lab results later in the day. If not, we might have to wait until Monday for his doctor to call. I am crossing my feelings for later the day.

Cool thanks girls, sounds synonymous! We can remind whoever is ThreadMaster next :)

Nichole- Gosh what a nightmare that has been for him, hoping for quick results! FX'd!!

No idea really. If they e-mail his Kaiser account, we usually get lab results later in the day. If not, we might have to wait until Monday for his doctor to call. I am crossing my feelings for later the day.

Crossing my fingers! My lab is open on Saturdays and gets results back to me on Saturdays too! I hope you get results soon!

I think closed is a good idea, I had no idea that was possible and probably would have been a better idea from the get go :)

Nichole- I hope the results come back super fast for you!

Poor guy worked from 8pm to 6:30am, came home, did his thing, and then went to the lab to turn it in. We finally got him home and into bed around 8. He was up for 22 hours straight. DH really is a trooper.

Ash- not sure about that chart but def still pro O temps for you right?? How are the OPKs looking??

Poor guy worked from 8pm to 6:30am, came home, did his thing, and then went to the lab to turn it in. We finally got him home and into bed around 8. He was up for 22 hours straight. DH really is a trooper.

OMG he really is a trooper!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->