This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I am baking him some cinnamon pumpkin pull apart bread while he sleeps. I feel like it's the least I can do.

yum! I'll take some too please, Nichole! From scratch? I LOVE fall simply because of Pumpkin everything..and sweaters.

Lol yeah from scratch. It is a long recipe because I have to wait hours for the dough to rise. The second I start seeing sugar pumpkins at the grocery store I go baking crazy. We are big pumpkin lovers in my family. The trick is to finish baking the stuff right before Lonnie goes to work so he bring most of it to his co worker. If not, I would eat it all :haha:

Ash- not sure about that chart but def still pro O temps for you right?? How are the OPKs looking??
Yea, still negative :? no idea what's going on. I'm getting a lot of O signs though. Started breaking out, been irritable, etc. I might end up discarding CD8 later just because I was really unusually exhausted that day and I think that's why it was SO low

I am baking him some cinnamon pumpkin pull apart bread while he sleeps. I feel like it's the least I can do.
Awww what a good wifey :) That sounds yummy send some over here! lol I LOVE pumpkin. If you look at my pinterest food board its got TONS of pumpkin recipes lol. Good thing I was a November baby ;) all my favorite treats around my BDay

Ash- not sure about that chart but def still pro O temps for you right?? How are the OPKs looking??
Yea, still negative :? no idea what's going on. I'm getting a lot of O signs though. Started breaking out, been irritable, etc

Our cycles are super similar right now! I used my first OPK in a few months this am and it was negative, but I'm also having typical O signs, minus EWCM-- breaking out and suppppper irritable and moody.

Yea, still negative :? no idea what's going on. I'm getting a lot of O signs though. Started breaking out, been irritable, etc

Our cycles are super similar right now! I used my first OPK in a few months this am and it was negative, but I'm also having typical O signs, minus EWCM-- breaking out and suppppper irritable and moody.

LOL our cycles have totally been the same lately.

Just curious if I missed it, but why it is possibly being closed?

Molly - CONGRATS!!! So happy for you!!! <3

I'm fine with closing. I can only keep up with so many potential/inevitable BFPs.

Amanda(Robert) - I am cloth diapering. I'm commited! I have a 40 diaper stash! No going back! Any advice from you is WELCOME AND APPRECIATED!!!

Amanda(Robert) - I am cloth diapering. I'm commited! I have a 40 diaper stash! No going back! Any advice from you is WELCOME AND APPRECIATED!!!

Woohoo! That's awesome. I love cloth diapering, I think its soo cool! I'll send you a message in a bit with all of my tips/tricks!

Inevitable BFPs is right Emily!!! :)

Molly we are just closing it due to some issues we had today. Just want to make sure the girls stick together. It is hard when some come and go. We have a die hard group here, would love to stick with you all for the long haul!

Oh btw "closed" just means no others can post. Anyone can still see/stalk us lol but it will be just us! Hope that is alright with you, like I said feel free to object if you need to!

Nichole I see you repinning my pumpkin recipes ;)

I am getting sick of my cold, do you ladies think it could affect implantation?
Emily-I plan on cloth diapering if I ever get lucky enough to have a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->