This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

hi ladies!
oh my, so hard to keep up! i have to read like 5-6 pages every time, ha.
lots happening, and i'll def miss people:
ashlee, yeah, your chart is "strange", but really your temps could go back down in the next couple days. you know how i feel, just keep bd-ing.
mollly, congrats on your bfp! spread the dust!
katrina (???) - yay for extra bd. i, also, never complain about that ;)
morgan, closing is fine with me.
to all the preggos that are still here and reading - i want to apologize for ME: sometimes, i'm not sure what to say when you post pictures or talk pregnancy symptoms, but that is MY FAULT. i *truly* hope that you have healthy pregnancies (if that means ms or not, 1# or 50# weight gain, whatever!). i CANT WAIT to join you on the other side. but there are def days when i cant muster the PMA, and i'm so down on myself that i just check out, and that is not fair to all of you. so, for what it's worth, i'm glad you are still here, and i'm cheering you on, and i cant wait to see how things grow and everything!

Amelia, those OPK's look soooo close to positive! I hope you're staying safe and out of the craziness in CO right now! I ended up being in Jury Duty at the same time as my ex yesterday, which meant that we had to sit in a room together for 6 hours. We both got put on stand-by for the trial starting in a few weeks, which means that I could very well get stuck on jury duty with him for months. bleck.

Molly, HUGE congrats! That is wonderful!

Nichole, I woudn't mind one bit :)

Morgan, I am fine with closing this thread. I love all the newbies but there are tons of us and its hard to keep up. So glad that your pregnancy is going well, too.

Hi to everyone else, Happy Friday. Sorry for the mopey posts yesterday. Feeling SO much better today. OH's countboost arrived and he has started taking them! I'm feeling confident that they will help. He needs to get his butt in gear and go for the SA too, but I'm having trouble pushing him to go do it. Oh well.

Augh that sounds dreadful. Good on you for trooping through the yuck.

Poor guy worked from 8pm to 6:30am, came home, did his thing, and then went to the lab to turn it in. We finally got him home and into bed around 8. He was up for 22 hours straight. DH really is a trooper.

What a bloody legend. Good call on the baking. I used to be a big cheesecaker, then i moved to the USA and started baking pumpkin pies. I'm addicted to them.

I am getting sick of my cold, do you ladies think it could affect implantation?
Emily-I plan on cloth diapering if I ever get lucky enough to have a baby.

I was really sick a few cycles ago and did a bunch of reading and talking to doc - the only thing i heard was that it could affect O date but as long as you aren't dosing up on serious meds you should be fine.

I read a story about a girl who got BFP when she had bird flu.. wtf man, wtf.

Darker OPK again - sent pic to DH and told him under no circumstances could he be delayed or miss his flight.

Water still over the road at our house. I heard this morning a friend of ours lost their driveway - its just a giant gully now. They had to hike out through mud to the main road to get a lift into town. It is unbelievable.

nichole, would you kindly post that recipe? :)

I avoid meds-I would kill for an allergy pill but I wont even take one.

Emily, are you going to use regular wipes or cloth wipes?

The flushable, biodegradable ones they sell at Costco. I figure it's a compromise.

ha, totally. The one nice thing about using cloth wipes is that you can just fold it all up and throw it into a wet bag, versus throwing away the disposable wipe and putting the diaper in a different pail (if that makes sense?)

Nichole I see you repinning my pumpkin recipes ;)

LOL! I'm def going to be stalking your pinterest board now. Someone on FB just posted pictures of pumpkin snickerdoodles and they look amazing!

lol snickerdoodles are my favorite cookies. I think I actually have a recipe for pumpkin ones.
ooh yum. I want the recipe if you have it! I can't have gluten though, so all those goodies are just eye candy for me :(

Augh that sounds dreadful. Good on you for trooping through the yuck.

Darker OPK again - sent pic to DH and told him under no circumstances could he be delayed or miss his flight.

Water still over the road at our house. I heard this morning a friend of ours lost their driveway - its just a giant gully now. They had to hike out through mud to the main road to get a lift into town. It is unbelievable.

you're cracking me up over here. I hope OH makes it on time and god forbid doesn't have a delayed flight!

I must have missed what happened this morning which prompted closing the thread. Regardless, it is fine with me.

I am getting sick of my cold, do you ladies think it could affect implantation?
Emily-I plan on cloth diapering if I ever get lucky enough to have a baby.

My DH gave me his cold at the beginning of my tww, and it was fine.

hi ladies!
oh my, so hard to keep up! i have to read like 5-6 pages every time, ha.
lots happening, and i'll def miss people:
ashlee, yeah, your chart is "strange", but really your temps could go back down in the next couple days. you know how i feel, just keep bd-ing.
mollly, congrats on your bfp! spread the dust!
katrina (???) - yay for extra bd. i, also, never complain about that ;)
morgan, closing is fine with me.
to all the preggos that are still here and reading - i want to apologize for ME: sometimes, i'm not sure what to say when you post pictures or talk pregnancy symptoms, but that is MY FAULT. i *truly* hope that you have healthy pregnancies (if that means ms or not, 1# or 50# weight gain, whatever!). i CANT WAIT to join you on the other side. but there are def days when i cant muster the PMA, and i'm so down on myself that i just check out, and that is not fair to all of you. so, for what it's worth, i'm glad you are still here, and i'm cheering you on, and i cant wait to see how things grow and everything!

Mirolee your responses are understandable... you have been through a s*itload of TTC issues. You handle it with great stride. :hugs:

ooh yum. I want the recipe if you have it! I can't have gluten though, so all those goodies are just eye candy for me :(

Here ya go gluten free pumpkin snickerdoodle recipe ;)
https://www.pineappleandcoconut.com...nickerdoodle-cookies-and-holiday-baking-tips/

Lol I just hope my cold goes away so I can enjoy the party tonight. I have to pick up dh from work he hit a bird on the way to work and it broke his windshield!

I avoid meds too besides guaifennesin and tylenol. I did take some benadryl in my tww last time. I'm too nervous. I rarely drink.. even my coffee makes me nervous and it's only half caf! Lol

I avoid meds too besides guaifennesin and tylenol. I did take some benadryl in my tww last time. I'm too nervous. I rarely drink.. even my coffee makes me nervous and it's only half caf! Lol

LOL those are the only 2 I don't avoid either lol. I don't drink anymore. I used to smoke hookah with hubby but I don't do that at all anymore even though the hookah is mine :?. And I don't like coffee or soda so that makes those easy, but I do like tea...

I drank red wine through my tww, I seriously think it could have helped. And not overboard, just a small glass with dinner.

I have a latte a day and a cocktail a few times a week. I don't stress about it too much. As soon as I get late in the TWW I try to avoid any alcohol.

I drank red wine through my tww, I seriously think it could have helped. And not overboard, just a small glass with dinner.

Morgan had a glass of red wine the night before her bfp lol. I don't like wine though :? There's only maybe 2 kinds i've ever had and liked

I don't know what you are talking about :haha:

LOL! I'm def going to be stalking your pinterest board now. Someone on FB just posted pictures of pumpkin snickerdoodles and they look amazing!

lol snickerdoodles are my favorite cookies. I think I actually have a recipe for pumpkin ones.

Snickerdoodles are my favorite too! I have such fond memories of makign snickerdoodles with my mom growing up. Next pumpkin treat I was going to do was pumpkin snickerdoodles :thumbup:

nichole, would you kindly post that recipe? :)
Of course!
https://www.sunnysideupsd.com/2011/09/pull-apart-cinnamon-sugar-pumpkin-bread/

OMGGGGGG my apartment smells freaking amazing right now. I have like 20 million pinterest boards. I made a new one called yummy fall recipes that is pretty much dedicated to pumpkin. I am so going to overload everyone with pumpkin treats this year. I might make the pumpkin snickerdoodles tomorrow and bring them to my mom.

I had a drink the other night around O. I have avoided all alcohol since we start ttc. Last month I had my first drink in 5 months. I take some aspirin for a headache occasionally.

@morgan what happened... i must have missed it :( i hope it wasn't anything I said/did.

I <3 you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"