This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Nichole I see you repinning my pumpkin recipes ;)

I don't know what you are talking about :haha:

Nichole I see you repinning my pumpkin recipes ;)

LOL! I'm def going to be stalking your pinterest board now. Someone on FB just posted pictures of pumpkin snickerdoodles and they look amazing!

lol snickerdoodles are my favorite cookies. I think I actually have a recipe for pumpkin ones.

Snickerdoodles are my favorite too! I have such fond memories of makign snickerdoodles with my mom growing up. Next pumpkin treat I was going to do was pumpkin snickerdoodles :thumbup:

nichole, would you kindly post that recipe? :)
Of course!
https://www.sunnysideupsd.com/2011/09/pull-apart-cinnamon-sugar-pumpkin-bread/

OMGGGGGG my apartment smells freaking amazing right now. I have like 20 million pinterest boards. I made a new one called yummy fall recipes that is pretty much dedicated to pumpkin. I am so going to overload everyone with pumpkin treats this year. I might make the pumpkin snickerdoodles tomorrow and bring them to my mom.

I am now stalking you guys on pinterest!

i share a glass of wine with OH each night during dinner (except when he drinks all of it, wha!?). i have one mug of coffee per day, with almond milk in it. the last three nights, i've been having (chocolate covered) sunflower seeds, hehe (it counts!). while i have every intention of nixing the alcohol after two lines, i'll keep the coffee. unless it makes me sick (my sister LOVES coffee but was all pukey over it during her pregnancy.... so sad...). i also workout like a crazy lady, which i hope to continue for as long and reasonable as possible.

You didn't do anything Amelia. Idk what happened but I am thinking some girls feel left out because they don't get a response to what they post sometimes. I know it has happened to me. There are so many of us now that it is hard to keep up. Morgan suggested closing the group so we can focus on each other and not miss anyone.

I just did everything as I always do during the TWW and while TTC, except replacing my second cup of coffee a day with green tea. I would still drink in moderation, but drinking heavily is not my style anyway... I still drink coffee now. I was plagued with migraines for most of my first and secong tri, so cutting it out would have only added to that situation.

@morgan what happened... i must have missed it :( i hope it wasn't anything I said/did.

I <3 you all.

You didn't do anything Amelia. Idk what happened but I am thinking some girls feel left out because they don't get a response to what they post sometimes. I know it has happened to me. There are so many of us now that it is hard to keep up. Morgan suggested closing the group so we can focus on each other and not miss anyone.

It happened in the preggo thread. It's just high tension and drama that we'd all like to have stop and to prevent from happening in the future.

I'm taking a BnB break for a while. If I get a BFP this cycle then I'll probably pop in and let you guys know. This whole thing just kinda ruined the site for me and I need a break. Good luck ladies hope you get your BFPs. If you feel like keeping in touch you can message me on facebook.

I'm taking a BnB break for a while. If I get a BFP this cycle then I'll probably pop in and let you guys know. This whole thing just kinda ruined the site for me and I need a break. Good luck ladies hope you get your BFPs. If you feel like keeping in touch you can message me on facebook.

oh nooo. I'm gonna miss you!

I do have to say, I've been kinda MIA on the boards recently and it has been really nice.

Nooo Ashlee don't leave!!!

But honestly, if you truly feel like you need a BnB break then take it. I've done it before and it does help. We will be waiting here for you when you come back with open arms.

A word of advice if you know anybody that is prescribed Flomax for kidney stones (or prostate stuff too) be sure to warn them about retrograde ejaculation. This is the headache we've been going through the last 48 hours and I am so mad about it. Hubby will take the kidney stone over this issue any day!

Basically, with retrograde ejaculation, the semen doesn't come out through the penis, instead it goes up to the bladder. (DH was freaked out) What does is mean? No, spermies up our hoo-hahs! Aka, dry orgasm. DH stopped taking them. Last time he took it was last night. We were on the couch watching TV earlier today around noon (12 hours after the Flomax) when he suddenly groped me and we did the BD. Fortunately, I did have some dribble afterwards, which I know is precious but I was just happy that something came out of DH! We are going to wait a few weeks before he gets a SA done.

Anywho, sorry for the explicit details but after reading all the side effects of Flomax (and reading that even military prescription programs apparently stopped carrying it) I am scared enough to warn everyone. Ejaculation does get back to normal after a few days (for some men, although rarely, it has taken over a year!) but I am set to ovulate in 3-4 days so praying, praying, praying!

What a day!

I understand Ash. I took four days off last week. A big hug! I will miss your comments and feedback! Don't be gone too long! Ttyl! <3

Ash i truly hope u dont leave...if its a break u want for a couple of days then tht sounds gud but dont LEAVE :hugs:

AFM - finished my rant on this whole misunderstanding on the preggo thread...so im not gonna talk abt it anymore...just wish we all just think ot was some bad news adn begin afresh...i do think closing the thread is a gud idea..
2dpo for me...im cool :thumbup:

I've never been so sick in my life. I'm hiding in the stairwell at work, with tears in my eyes. I know it's going to be a 12 hour day and I have no idea how I'm going to make it. Holy MS, this is bad! :(

Zofran Kara?!?!

Ugh I know the feeling! I have to run to the basement at my work :/

:hugs:

I drank red wine through my tww, I seriously think it could have helped. And not overboard, just a small glass with dinner.

Morgan had a glass of red wine the night before her bfp lol. I don't like wine though :? There's only maybe 2 kinds i've ever had and liked

I did too lol, at 9dpo cuz I thought I was out of the game! And possibly champagne at 7dpo to celebrate my friends engagement :winkwink:

Kara-I am so sorry you don't feel well, I hope work goes fast for you

Molly I had a glass of red wine also, night before my BFP! :)

Btw I CANNOT stop thinking about you, I hope this is it. So excited for your results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->