This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Nikki, glad you and your family are all safe! Hope you stay safe and the situation improves quickly!

Marie, sounds like you covered your bases!! I think it's cool you can tell like that. Definitely wish I could! I don't think I get anything like that. I feel crampy today in that whole general region and my back so I doubt that's it.. I can wish though

Nikki, glad you and your family are all safe! Hope you stay safe and the situation improves quickly!

Marie, sounds like you covered your bases!! I think it's cool you can tell like that. Definitely wish I could! I don't think I get anything like that. I feel crampy today in that whole general region and my back so I doubt that's it.. I can wish though

I feel crampy a few days before too and then it's more obvious on OD. Pay close attention this month just in case :winkwink:

Hmmm! I'm trying to pay attention to all of that. I never needed to before so its all new.

Hmmm! I'm trying to pay attention to all of that. I never needed to before so its all new.

It's funny because I remember learning all about hormones and the female reproductive system in college Biology but I REALLY learned and understood it during my TTC journey. It is relevant to me now as opposed to ten years ago. TTC turns us into pros!

Nikki- I am glad you all are ok! That situation sound super crazy and scary. I really hope things improve soon.

Nichole, did you talk to DH about the SA results? How did it go?

Yeah and it went ok. He was a little freaked about the morphlogy. His dr told him that the beers he drinks on the weekends could potentially be the knock out punch for his sperm since he went through chemo. Ever since then DH has been worried and stopped drinking completely. Now he thinks the morph is cause of that.

We did just get an e-mail from his doc

Your semen analysis was almost completely normal. You had a normal number of sperm, and they swam normally. The only abnormality was that some of the sperm had a somewhat abnormal appearance. This may or may not be significant. Overall, this semen analysis looked very good. Please repeat another semen analysis at your convenience.

Idk if we should wait until after ovulation or have him do it Monday. I think I am going to e-mail my ob his semen results and see what she thinks we should do. This month might be a wash but we will definitely have a job on next cycle knowing everything.

Exactly. If you don't get your BFP then at least you will be better prepared and aware for next cycle. A lot of times things happen when we least expect so we'll stay positive and just go through our usual impatient and anxiety-inducing TWW :)

I'm glad hubby handled it well. It seems like he is doing what he needs to do to get his spermies in tip top shape. It's the waiting part that sucks :( But most of it looks normal so that is great news!

As far as when to do the SA again, it's up to you but I say just wait after ovulation. Get a few more BD sessions in. It can't hurt! :winkwink:

Sandy- you should be just fine if they aren't pos yet.. I have high hopes for you and your softcups :) :) :)

My crazy headache is gone too, had a Coke for the first time in months and I was cured! I miss my caffeine.

Yay for 2ww Marie! Don't go too crazy ;)
Oh and I also have mittelschmerz and can pinpoint my O's. But I'm sure that fertility monitor works wonders too!

For those of you that are curious about the ClearBlue Fertility Monitor... The main difference is that it detects both Estrogen and LH. I have attached a picture of my CBFM test sticks (left) and my FR OPKs on the right (Click picture to see larger). I had two FR OPKs left over from previous cycle and used them to confirm CBFM results. You can see the progression on the monitor sticks. The CBFM doesn't have a control line. Instead, the line on the left is estrogen and the one on the right is the LH.

I absolutely love my CBFM and it has helped me learn alot about my cycle.

Disclosure: This sounds like an ad. I promise I do NOT work for CBFM or Procter and Gamble LOL :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
Sandy- you should be just fine if they aren't pos yet.. I have high hopes for you and your softcups :) :) :)

My crazy headache is gone too, had a Coke for the first time in months and I was cured! I miss my caffeine.

Yay for 2ww Marie! Don't go too crazy ;)
Oh an I also have mittelschmerz and can pinpoint my O's. But I'm sure that fertility monitor works wonders too!

Lol crazy? Me?! Never! :wacko: :haha:

Glad your headache went away! I was used to my morning and 3pm coffee doses but quit a few months ago. I still have the occasional morning cup :winkwink:

Nichole, that sounds like really great news to me! I would BD like normal then repeat the SA after O. Maybe you'll get your BFP and wont have to worry about it! FX that's the case!

Marie, you're so right. I could ace the reproduction /endocrine test in anatomy & physiology now I think! Lol

I'm amazed at how easy the soft cups are to use and they aren't uncomfortable, either. Hopefully this is the key!

Thanks Morgan! Hope you're right! I let it dry and there's just a faint line so probably in the next few days I'll O I hope. I'm excited! Glad your headache is better!

Am I the only one who can see opk results better when the stick dries?

Nope totally normal.. I would always keep em lined up in the bathroom closet to compare. You'll want em later to analyze and figure out what day you O'd. Make sure you enter OPK/bd on FF also! :)

Yeah I always wait until mine dry to read them, much easier for me.

I'M FREAKING PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!! Totally negative OPK today. I am so mad at my body. The one month my husband is feeling better and no freaking positive OPK Today! This freaking stick better turn positive tonight or I am going to flip my shit. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Good! Lol. I kept then last cycle to compare, too! I'm entering it there and on ovufriend both. Its interesting to see the points and such there!

Cassidy, maybe your urine was too dilute possibly? Hope you get your positive opk today!!

Like seriously, WTF BODY!!

Just went back over all of my charts and out of the 9 that I have charted, 7 of them I have O'd on CD12, once on CD14, and once on CD16. AHHHHHH now i'm freaking out!

Gonna give DH a night off from BD tonight and go for it again tomorrow. FX we can still catch this egg!

Thank you! I hope so. Gonna test again when I get off work at 4 and probably again tonight. Please don't let this be a CD16 O!! lol

Thank you! I hope so. Gonna test again when I get off work at 4 and probably again tonight. Please don't let this be a CD16 O!! lol

My darling girl, don't stress yourself out! Enjoy your Sunday afternoon, relax and let it happen! C'mon! You can do it!! Keep your bases covered with BDing and you will be fine. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->