This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Nichole, I would ask your dr a specific timeline for when he wants a follow up SA - most want it to be like four weeks or something.
I def get O pain, and it's like ten times worse with clomid. But I LOVE knowing what's happening.
Afm, 7dpo. Bored. SS. Will test Wednesday morning.

Nichole, I would ask your dr a specific timeline for when he wants a follow up SA - most want it to be like four weeks or something.
I def get O pain, and it's like ten times worse with clomid. But I LOVE knowing what's happening.
Afm, 7dpo. Bored. SS. Will test Wednesday morning.

I hope you get that :bfp:!!!!! :happydance:

FX for you mirolee!!!! I know we're gonna see tha tBFP from you in a few days!!!

nikki so glad to hear all is OK at your house!

Morgan- I hope you feel better hun :hugs: that has to be scary! My friend had a few almost passing out episodes right around 8 weeks.

The Dr said to do it at DH's convenience. He said he could do it asap if he wanted as long as there was 3-4 days between ejaculation. DH said he wanted to wait until after my ovulation.

Mirolee, keeping my fingers crossed for you!! It's definitely your turn!

Im gonna check out the OPK situation when I get home at midnight. Planning to try to hold it til then. Those two low temps are making me a tad nervous since I didn't bd friday or Saturday .. but ppls are just starting to get a liiiight line so hopefully all is well. I keep reminding myself they're only 2 temps in the whole scheme, but I'm still nervous. I'm trying to be relaxed about it all. Ugh! Lol.
Just not sure because my temps and opk's didn't match..

Sandy, I looked at your chart from last cycle and it looks similar - some high temps, followed by a temp drop, then ovulation. I think you are heading into your most fertile time.... And absolutely still have a chance!

Cassidy - I'm so excited for you!! I hope you get your positive opk!!

Molly - congrats!!!

Nikki - glad you are all ok! Stay safe!

Mirolee - does this mean you are going to test at 10 dpo???? We have transformed you!!

Hahahaha I was gonna say that about Mirolee too, she's come over to the dark side ;)

OPK is still negative. I'm so frustrated the one month our BD timing is awesome that my body decides to O late :(

Cassidy - I'm so excited for you!! I hope you get your positive opk!!

Molly - congrats!!!

Nikki - glad you are all ok! Stay safe!

Mirolee - does this mean you are going to test at 10 dpo???? We have transformed you!!

How are you feeling??

Mirolee, I think you're right about the pattern. I was just afraid I missed out. Thank you!

Cassidy, just keep bd'ing! Im so sorry your body isn't cooperating :( im frustrated for you, but also optimistic because your husband is feeling better!

Cassidy-I hope you get your positive real soon!
Mirolee-FX for you.
AFM: Much better today my mom and some friends went to an antique shop today I got the cutest hereford piggy bank. OF moved my O date back so I am 5 dpo today!

Thanks for asking Sandy. I'm feeling good. Just went grocery shopping bc I'm eating us out of the house lol. But I've been pretty good at eating healthy foods. I bought my all time favorite chili cheese fritos and the flavoring is too strong. Guess my taste buds are changing. 10 weeks today (my ticker is one day off). Oh and I bought prego sauce with "mini meatballs" for DH and I to take a pic with. I think I'll have him holding the next ultrasound pic and me with the prego jar...any other ideas? We thought about making DH look preggo and caption the pic "we are pregnant!" Lol. Still might do that...

Yes. 10dpo. You girls are a bad influence on me. Plus, my urge to poas has risen to an unignorable level by then. Plus, 10dpo seems to be a lucky BFP day for our thread, so IT BETTER CONTINUE!!!!!

Thanks for asking Sandy. I'm feeling good. Just went grocery shopping bc I'm eating us out of the house lol. But I've been pretty good at eating healthy foods. I bought my all time favorite chili cheese fritos and the flavoring is too strong. Guess my taste buds are changing. 10 weeks today (my ticker is one day off). Oh and I bought prego sauce with "mini meatballs" for DH and I to take a pic with. I think I'll have him holding the next ultrasound pic and me with the prego jar...any other ideas? We thought about making DH look preggo and caption the pic "we are pregnant!" Lol. Still might do that...

I've seen the man preggo pic, hilarious!! If ya cant pick one do a picstitch and do both!! So exciting!!

Alia's room....

Attachments

• 47a3d734b3127cce98548cc8599400000038100AZMmTVk1asmeA.jpg
    47a3d734b3127cce98548cc8599400000038100AZMmTVk1asmeA.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 47a3d734b3127cce98548cca599600000038100AZMmTVk1asmeA.jpg
    47a3d734b3127cce98548cca599600000038100AZMmTVk1asmeA.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 22
  • 47a3d734b3127cce98548ccdd8a100000038100AZMmTVk1asmeA.jpg
    47a3d734b3127cce98548ccdd8a100000038100AZMmTVk1asmeA.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 47a3d734b3127cce98548cce599200000038100AZMmTVk1asmeA.jpg