Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hey ladies. I have read this morning's posts, but still not completely caught up.

Kiki, my sil has a blocked tube and had a baby just fine. I'm sure you'll be fine. People with that conceive all the time. It took her 8 months, but the baby is healthy and very cute! (On a side note, I have NO blocked tube and am on my 9th cycle, but whatever.):winkwink:

Mrs., I'm also not getting a +opk, but still have lots of ewcm. Wouldn't that be fun if we O'ed on the exact same day?! FX for us!

Annie, the only way you can tell if you o'ed for sure is temping. Going off of ewcm and cramps isn't always reliable. Keep bd'ing if you're not sure.:shrug:

Andrea, I hope you feel better soon! When do you get results? :hugs:

Ready, that's weird that you haven't gotten your temp spike yet. I'll be it's coming soon,though. Keep bd'ing, even though I'm sure you're ready for a break!:wacko: I don't usually get cranky, but as you know, it's different for everyone...

afm, no +opk either. If I don't get one today, I'm not sure if I should bd. We did last night but if this massive amount of ewcm is going to continue for a few days, I'd like to give the :spermy: a chance to rest and regroup. :haha: So we'll see what this afternoon's opk looks like. :shrug: No snow here in DC, but I really can't complain after 3 snow days last week. :blush:

Ready- If you haven't hd a temp rise yet, I bet today's the day! I don't get irritated during o, when I'm o'ing I feel bloated and yucky but surprisingly really in the mood. But don't feel like it usually bc I feel so icky.

I think your chances are still great even if you don't get any more bd'ing in. You bd'd during your mist fertile cm, so hopefully those awimmers were where they needed to be, if/when ur little eggy arrives :)

Love- that's a drag. My car got stuck the other day and ittook three guys to pull me out. Yikes. Can you feel ur little one yet? I'm really curious to know what it feels like to have a baby move around inside me.

Back at work this morning. I've been kind of blah and boring the past few days.. Looking for a refreshing day. Maybe since I've still not o'd I might see if dh wants to go out for Mexican. $1 margaritas today :) one or 3 wouldn't hurt me at this point. Lol

Mrs. $1 margaritas?! Sign me up!! :haha:

Ready, I agree with Mrs., sounds like you have plenty of :spermy: in there with excellent ewcm to protect it for a few days. If you want to take tonight off, it's probably safe. Can you bd in the morning? Maybe tomorrow morning? I'm dead to the world, so that wouldn't work for me, but I've heard some people actually LIKE mornings. :shrug:

Rosa- yes that would be awesome! Testing buddy! I haven't had distinctive ewcm yet.. A little watery, and somewhat stretchy.. Barely though.

Def should catch up on posts. I got a good huckle when I logged on yest morning and caught up lol

I get off work at 5:30 and dh leaves fr work at 10:30pm. I'm wondering if it's crucial to bd today or try in the morning. My line was slightly darker this morning.. I forgot to look at it again this mornig before I left but it's getting there.. So I dont predict o to happen within the next 24-48 hrs right? I guess you never know though. Urgh.. My temp took a little dip today.. Normally it bounces between 96.8 and 97.1 pre-o 96.7 this morning.. Not dramatic dip.. But we'll see if it shoots up in 2 days or so

Ha! Thanks girls :hugs: that makes me feel a little better. We actually DID bd this morning (I love it weekend mornings btw, but during the week I feel like I'm late for work!), but apparantly DH is a little worn out too cause he didn't finish... I was kinda bummed about that because the timing would have been great. Probably will tonight & we'll see. And of course my body may still be tricking me on the whole O thing, the bugger.

Oh and Mrs, DEFINITELY bloated during O. I hate that; I went up 2 full pounds literally overnight and have stayed there for a couple of days. Ugh! WOOT on your temp dip and slightly darker opk. I hope O is just a couple of days away. Tonight or in the morning would probably be good, and then again a day or two later. Seems like your hubby is "up" for more lately, so use it to your advantage!

Lol ok :) I need a chipper me up day today. I've felt so blah that even my posts are kind of boring. I think I could use a me day.. Haven't had one of those in a while.. But if I did, I'd still want dh to come so we can have fun together. Lol so not much of a me day.. More like a date. Yep can use one of those too.

Thanks ready- I leave him alone more. Normally I'm Saying let's go let's go.. Which is weird because my classes and evaluation tells me not to do so.. To ask instead. But not pressure..
Weird, I help couples on a daily basis about this issue, and talk to them and suggest ideas on how to improve their experience and different things to try.. Stress to them the importance of communication and trust in eachother.. All of those combined with curiosity and a will to try leads to very exciting changes and improvements in their sex life. I'm just so surprised that I know all of these elements and help others so well, but when it comes to my own marriage I'm way to emotional and needy to apply those in all areas. Now do t get me wrong.. We have amazing .. Ahem.. Dance time. Lol it's amazing. I'm just an emotional hornball, and I try to hard I think.

Admitting that kind of bites my ego a little, like a blow to the stomach.. But where are solutions without truth?

I think about it on the flip side.. It's like a person going to a therapist/ psychologist for help and thinkingthebtherapist has a perfect American life. Not usually the case. Lol

Another bad habit I have is, since I learn new things every day and study people and see things that work/ don't work, I'm constantly looking to change it up. I guess I need to just relax a little huh? Lol

Good morning ladies! Have to go back and read through all the posts. I feel great this morning! Pumpkin is doing fine, I guess. I hope I get scheduled for an early scan on Monday!

Love- I cant wait to hear about your scan today!!

Oh, funny little story. I threw up in the kitchen sink this morning! Lol! I was doing dishes and looked over and saw my sons cereal bowl from his snack last night, and the milk had started to clot. no more needs to be said!

hey ladies..
Love- thank u..

kylar- last month 14 days after my period i was very vet down there and it was strectchy... so i new i ovulated.. i was suppose to ovulate yesteday but i never had no Cm.. just very scant and white... i woke up this am hopin and still dry... So maybe i ovulated early and didnt notice no CM bc of all the bd we did are even mistake ewcm for sperm... i dunno .. if i dont see any then i will just say i didnt O.. and go to my appoinment feb 28th.

I guess when I say.. Hunny.. We could work on this.. I can see where the pressure he was talking about comes from

Ooh yes Brandi- love - kylar- cannot wait to see how your scans go !

Hey kids- How ya'll doing? :winkwink:

Not much to report here. Waiting for AF and having a very big moment. I realize that my cycles are much longer than I thought originally. When I first came on here I thought I was like 28 day cycle but its like 33-37 really. So super long......hmmmm. I may be totally off on my ovulation days and maybe thats why im not seeing the surge? Whatever- im getting aggravated. Took my first temp this morning....seems high, but i've got nothing to compare it to! It was 98.1. Woo woo.

Annie, fertile cm does not necessarily mean you are ovulating. The ONLY thing that will tell you is a temperature spike. That's it. Not an opk, not cramps, only temping. Sometimes our bodies "gear up" to O, and then don't for whatever reason. Very frustrating!

Mrs., I think it's fine that you're not a "perfect American family life" person...you're human! The main thing is you haven't given up and you're still trying very hard to fix it. It's a two-way street.

Brandy, I'm not preggo, but I definitely would have puked in the kitchen sink, too! I have such a weak stomach, but curdled milk is GROSS!!:sick:

Lol, yes it is. Gets me every time. Usually I can talk myself out of puking though. Not today! Yuck! Lol! Fortunately I hadnt eaten anything yet! Hahaha!

Ny, I can't believe you're still in limbo! :wacko: Very frustrating. 98.1 is pretty high, but it depends on the woman. That's definitely a post-o temp for me...but like I said, it depends. Do you think you just missed the surge and are in the 2ww? Maybe you O'ed later and are still in your luteal phase. I'm assuming you've tested? Ugh. I wish our bodies did what the books SAY they would do. Just once!:nope: Good to "see" you.

im sure when i go to the dr. he is gonna want me to start tempting.. and explain how and all that stuff. so im not worrin about it really.. im gonna say if im not seen any discharge by sunday then im out this month as well... so oh well

Thank you rosa.

Ny- I agree with rosa, o starts to cone for me sometimes then changes it's mind ( I hope that's not the case right now) but it is possible. Ad 98.1 is definitely a post o temp for me as well.. But i have looked at charts on ff and some women do have pre-o temps that high.

I say keep temping every morning and by the end if this cycle you'll have a better idea of what pre-o and post o temps are for you :) good luck hun! I wish your cycle gets straightened out !!

just went and potty and it was white kinda stretchy and thick.. so maybe im due to O later by one r two day... we shall see

Mrs, sounds like there is some overanalyzing going on :p It's cliche, but true, that it is hard to practice what you preach. Once our own emotions and needs get in the way, it's really hard to follow textbook advice. It sounds like you are trying something different and it is working better for him (and you), so that's a plus! I hope your method & his drive keeps up until after O! Hell, and beyond that too...

Thanks girls! I soon shall figure out what is normal for me. Its odd because I did take one temp once last week...and it was like 97.4 or something.....so if this temping thing isnt even normal for me...I could have a freak fit! I will just keep pluckin away.
I have tested and BFN so im convinced now that im just waiting for AF. Ive been doing an OPK eack day too just to be sure! Kinda just covering all the bases and waiting. Wish I was like you girls, and waiting for ovulation not fricken AFFF....

Thank you ladies.
Ny- Were both times u temped in the morning before you got out of bed? If it wasn't that could be the change. The first month I started temping I thought every temp was a new sign of something going on.. Was every dip oncomig o.. Was every spike confirmig o? Was an even higher temp indicating pregnancy.. It's take b4 moths but I have a brtter idea what kind of pattern I have ( no matter how long my darn cycles are) last 2 cycles my body revved up for o.. Then didn't.. Then finally did much later.. So keep temping I'll keep an eye on your chart.. Have u signed up with ff yet? If u had a link to your chart In Your siggy I'll keep an eye on it and help (do my best) to help you figure out your pattern.

My body could easily be revving up for o and might not happen.. I've been takingthe maca everyday still religiously what point should I stop taking it? When I confirm o?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->