Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

So...I'm thinking maybe I OV Thurs or Fri?? I did have some CM, not EWCM on these days.

So, if that's the case...I'd be 3 or 4dpo??
x x x x

ny- as hard as it is (believe me I know), you need to try and relax. Stressing over temps and such not isn't going to be good for you and your little bean. You told me that too when I was panicking about spotting and bleeding. I don't know much about temping but I'm sure you're fine even with a temp dip. Every pregnancy is different and this may just be normal for your body. Since getting my bfp I've noticed that I am like an ice cube all the time. My thermostat is set to 80 degrees and I'm STILL snuggled under blankets because I'm freezing. OH thinks I'm nuts. I promise to send you all the sticky dust I have. You're little bean is going to be fine if you don't give it a heart attack from all of your worrying lol. If your doctor won't give you and early scan you can always schedule a private one to ease your worries, though I would wait at least until you hit 7 weeks by lmp just in case little bean isn't growing as fast. My 7 week scan put me back a week and a day to 5+6 but I still got to see a heartbeat. Don't worry if they put your dates back, my dates are right on schedule now. Every bean grows differently, just remember that. I would definitely try to pressure your doctor into checking your levels if you feel it will make you feel better. Explain to them that you've been trying for a year since your mc and it would greatly ease your worries. Those pulling pains you are feeling are VERY normal. I am STILL getting them. It's just your body making a comfy cozy home for that little bean. They get more annoying towards the end of first tri/beginning of second tri because your uterus is starting to stretch more with the growing baby. I've started to find the pain comforting, knowing that my body is doing what it needs to to ensure my little button is safe and happy.

Yes, af and bfp symptoms are almost identical and it really really sucks. When that second line came up for me I still couldn't believe it. I still find myself checking every time I got to the bathroom (which these days is nearly every hour, sometimes more) to be sure af hasn't played some joke on me.

It's quiet on here this evening....I think it's because I'm in a diff time zone!! lol x x x

Ny- I think I read somewhere that once you get a bfp to stop temping.. Because any dip in temp or whatever you might notice can stress you out.. So I wouldn't temp anymore and let your body go into auto pilot.. Rest be calm and be excited BFP! Woo woo woot!

Rosa- that would be frustrating. I go in for my app tomorrow so I hope to hear something

I found this about temping, because I was confused about temp dropping after ff confirmed o..

"The coverline carries no physiological meaning. It is just a visual tool to help you see your ovulation pattern. Whether or not your temperature rises or falls below this line does not necessarily indicate anything significant. Individual temperatures can fluctuate at any time of the cycle, for both hormonal or non-hormonal reasons. A single dropped temperature usually doesn't mean much. You want to look at "the big picture" and see a pattern of temperatures over time. As long as you can see a biphasic pattern and a trend towards elevated temperatures after ovulation, there is no need to worry about a single dropped temperature or two.
If, however, you have so many lower temperatures that you can no longer see a biphasic pattern on your chart, (and you are taking your temperature accurately) this could mean that you did not yet ovulate and should consider yourself potentially fertile so you don't miss an opportunity to conceive."

Joanna- I'm in the crystal lake area so I'm not sure how far that is from you. It's funny we live in the same general area and are on the same thread.

Mrs- looks like you're ov'ing now instead of a few days ago, which is better if you have been bd'ing so much. Hopefully oh will keep it up a few more days!! My fingers are tightly crossed that this situation works out with your sister and their father getting custody. It's a shame they have to go through that but you are a wonderful and strong person to be there helping them get to a loving and safe home. You'll make an amazing mother.

Ny- YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I told you!!!!!! I knew it would happen soon. Now you'll be my bump buddy right? Feel free to pm me anytime. I'm just so happy for you. What does dh think?have you called your doctor to set up your first appointment? Maybe they will give you an early scan since you had no clue when you ov'd. I think it's funny you found out the same way I did. Convinced af was going to show, bfn tests, and just
generally frustrated then boom bfp lol.

Thanks love. She's going to see an encouraging, supportive stable side of life that she hasn't ever had before.. It'll have it's hard times.. But she'll get there with proper guidance..

As for me.. I
Really confused about my onoattern with my temps.. I didn't think they went up until after o has happened..? But in just going with it.. Especially with the almost positive opk las night, my o cramps I'm having and watery cm..
Ny- first time using opk's.. I would have waited until much later to start taking them.. But with the maca and every other factor.. It might be pretty good timing..
Staying relaxed and just going with it

Had my first appt today! Went amazing!! There was not a single mention of my weight?!?! We talked a lot about my diabetes, I had a PAP(fun stuff), and I am scheduled to come back next Monday. I have to do labs tomorrow morning(more fun stuff, lol) . My due date is October 10th, but he has scheduled my C-Section for the 3rd!!! Yeah!! I am so excited! I will find out next monday when my first scan is.

Mrs., what kind of appointment? Fertility or just ob-gyn? Let us know how it goes! I bet you o in the next day or two, with that +opk and other signs. :sex:

Good night, Hazelnut. :hugs: About to watch the Bachelor! :happydance:

Afm, feeling a little hopeless today, thanks to my sil. My dh reminded me that she's not a "cuddly" make you feel good kind of person, she likes facts. :shrug: Whatever.

Awesome Brandi! We will all be anxiousto see your scan pictures! How are you feeling? We all are hardly on together to chit chat.. I'm so happy everyone is getting their bfp's!! But I kinda miss the massive amount of ttc chatter :)

Oh, I will be back. I'm not going anywhere. I have just been sleeping a lot and laying around watching movies. Havent felt very good this week. Super tired and queezy. Thanks for asking about me though.

I think it is so funny how all of you got your cycles to line up! I will definitely be chatting about TTC with all of you while I wait for this stupid, scary first tri to pass. :hugs:

Brandy, YAYYY!!! :wohoo: I can't believe they already scheduled your C-section! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see pics!

Brandy, YAYYY!!! :wohoo: I can't believe they already scheduled your C-section! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see pics!

Yep, they did it like that with DS also. What will happen is as I get closer to delivering, I will be checked weekly(like the entire 3rd tri) and if they see anything on the scan indicating that I need to go in sooner, then they will bump up the date. They didnt have to with DS. I knew my first appt with him the exact date I would have him. It was pretty cool. And I dont mind getting a C-section. I have a great support system, and usually recover super fast. I will be posting about a thousand scan pics throughout this thing! Lol! I guess there are some advantages to having Diabetes while PG! Lol! I think I am also going to schedule a private scan at a local place here for a 4D. For $195 you get two 30min sessions, one at 14wks and one at 20wks. They do gender and you get a DVD with up to 100 pics, plus printouts, and a recording of the ultrasounds set to music. I totally think its worth it. Now I just have to convince DH of that! Lol!

Brandy- Grats on the first appointment!! Glad to hear it went over well and your doctor didn't mention your weight. I personally think it's irrelevant as you can't start dieting now anyways so why push the matter? Bloods are always fun, lol. Having a needle in my arm is becoming second nature. I swear I can't see a doctor without them wanting me to pee in a cup and take several vials of my blood. Why are you having a c-section on the 3rd? Not wanting to go naturally or are you not able to? Can't wait to see your scan!! I promise the time will just fly by. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Rest as much as possible while you can. I've reached the point where I'm so uncomfortable that I just can't seem to sleep or relax.

They automatically schedule me for c-section becuase I have already had two previous and because of my diabetes. I would have had my first vaginal, but at 37wks I had a scan and she was already measuring 10lbs. The stupid nurse that did my GD test messed it up and no one realized that I had GD. So they scheduled a c-section immediately for the next week. She was born at 9lb 13oz. ANd from there, due to my history I have been scheduled for c-section from the gate.

Brandy- lucky you... I want a 4D scan now... We are pretty sure it's a boy, but I want to know for 100% NOW lol. My doctor offers private 4D scans but not until the 27th-34th week. I really don't want to wait that long, so I am thinking of trying to book a private scan elsewhere before my next scan at 22 weeks so that I can confirm the gender and just get another chance to see my little button.

No doubt Brandi! Time will fly!! Is dh still spoiling you? Lol..

Rosa that stinks about your sil. Does she have children or is she ttc? Maybe theirs a taste of jealousy there??
I kind of ran into the same thing last night.
All of the ladies chitchat and let the boys run off.. And 2 other ladies there are ltttc.
We were discussing pcos.. They're a little older than me.. And I felt a little judged about how much I knew vs.. Them not knowing as much and have been ttc longer.. I made some good suggestions.. But felt like I needed to shut up.. Felt kind of like I was talking too much.. When the conversation was equal.. Ya know?
I will definitely be keeping my ttc convos on here from now on

Mrs- eek, that must have been uncomfortable. Perhaps you should suggest this site to them, though you don't have to give them your username or our thread if it would makes things uncomfortable, but the ltttc section could be really helpful to them. Maybe it would help them conceive? They could learn a lot from the ladies on this site and the support system is AMAZING. I know I wouldn't have gotten my bfp without this place.

Oh and tomorrow is just a scheduled pap.. I'll be discussing several things with him tomorrow.. Cannot wait!

Love- I actually did tell them that I joined a fertility support board.. And that I talk to several ladies from many different places about this.. They just nodded their heads.. Idk.. Nice conversation but a little awkward

Mrs., how frustrating!! What is ltttc? Don't tell them about bnb, or they'll find you!! LOL! jk. I would have felt dumb, too. That wasn't very nice of them. :nope:

My sil has 2 little girls. She had some trouble conceiving (only 4 months I think for the first, but it was the first month she actually o'ed, and 18 months for the 2nd. Yikes!) I know she's just trying to help, because this is her specialty and she loves talking about it. No jealousy, just like my dh said...she tells it like it is. She'd rather KNOW there is a problem and do what needs to be done. She's not a "oh it'll happen, girl, hang in there :hugs:" kind of woman, and it's kind of refreshing. Don't get me wrong, I still need encouraging words! That's why I love you all! :hugs: However, she also says it could be this or that or this or that and my worry wart takes over and all of the sudden, I've convinced myself that I'm dying of some rare kind of cancer! :rofl: My dh is like let's see what the DOCTOR has to say, and pray like crazy. He said tonight that we're doing everything we can right now, and that's the best we can do. He's so good at calming me down. I know God will give us a baby when it's the right time. I just had a mini pity party today after hearing my sil tell me all the things that COULD be wrong with me. Truth is, my progesterone may be a little lower than we would like, but I'm putting on creme twice a day, and I've started Maca, so hopefully that'll help. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->