Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

On a side note .. O wasn't confirmed till this morning. So I will not be drinking just I case.

Wow, Mrs.! That's great news that you have your sister! Do you think she'll be living with you for a while, then? Both sisters, or just one? And YAY for ovulating!!!! :happydance: :happydance: So we didn't o on the same day, but pretty darn close. :winkwink: Have fun tonight. I won't be drinking either, but that's okay.

Mrs. that is awsome that finally got ur sister.. im really excited for u :)

AFM- i still see lotion like cm but its light.. so i dont know if i should dtd r not.. hmm..
i havent drank in over a week just in case im pregnant.. but thats a big shot.. haha.. we did the deed every other day when i was suppose to ovulate but with my body i will never Know.. hahaha.. DH said he will do his deed in a cup so the dr can look at it.. but hopfully they will give me two hrs to get over there.. lol...

so if im not preg. im excited to go to the dr. but i heard its a very long process..

Annie, if you have been :sex: every other day, you're probably fine, especially if you have lots of cm like you say. It'll keep the :spermy: in there nice and safe for a few days. That's great that your dh said he would get a SA! If only my dh and I could find a doc would will TAKE his sample! :wacko:

Hi ladies......
Mrs...I am so pleased you've sorted out your family situation. I was thinking about you.
Glad you ladies are edging into the 2ww!! How exciting now!!
AFM, We've been spring cleaning today and haad the in laws round for dinner...so I am whacked!! I've also caved in and had a glass of red wine with my food..but I'd worked so hard and needed it!!!

I am going to have a lovely bath and relax for a bit.
Hope you ladies enjoy the super bowl...seems like a big thing over there hey?
Catch you later. x x x x x x x x

Ready- lol about how you plan to relieve the irritation. I've been there, done that. It feels AMAZING lol. And it puts your oh's parts to good use other than baby making lol!!

Mrs- that is absolutely wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you. It must be such a relief to have that all squared away, especially knowing she won't go into foster care. I could never understand why people have children that they don't want. As for catching that egg, you still have a chance. With the preseed if you bd before ov there is a chance the sperm could have survived up until ov and it does take time for the egg to make it's way down so bd'ing after ov could have caught it too. Don't give up hope just yet!!

Thank you ladies for the support ladies.

Rosa- we both o'd on the 3rd :) so we did get it on the same day.. :) and Ready- you did on te 4th!! Yay our cycles are syncing lol.. Aren't we all taking maca? Do I keep taking it?

Hazelnut- thank you :) you're close to o as well.. Are your cycles pretty regular? Yea, superbowl is kind of a big thing here for the avid football lover.

Here's my 7 layer bean dip I made.. The picture in my head looked way better than the result but it's supposed to be a football field, the superbowl number over the dallas star :)

Mmmm I love that dip...very cute too! Is that the kind with guac and beans & sour cream? Mmmm... I'm making scotcheroos (the peanut butter rice crispy treats with chocolate), and rum punch for tonight.

Yah it looks the 4th for me, but need one more high temp to confirm. I'm not taking maca and I'm absolutely floored that I would O so early compared to the last months AND right after mc. Yikes. Mrs, so glad about your sister--she will be safe and loved with you :)

Wow Mrs...that dish looks fab, although I don't understand the superbowl..being in the UK! lol

Yes, I'm due to OV. Hubby goes away tom till Thurs so will BD tonight. I've had a lovely bath and done my self a Clarins Facial! Lovely!!
I've noticed that my skin often breakouts when I'm OV. Anyone else suffer during this time! Bit annoying as it happens when I'm on my period too!!
Hope you girls are enjoying the superbowl parties. x x x

Mrs- that dip looks delicious!! Now I want some lol. Just stuff it through the computer to me lol.

Ready- it doesn't surprise me at all that you are ov'ing so soon after a mc. They say you are very fertile after a loss. Hopefully your loss will bring you a super sticky bean this cycle!!!

Hazelnut- my skin breaks out around af too and whenever else it feels like it lol. My face was terrible throughout first tri but now it seems to be improving. Maybe I'll get that glow everyone talks about. Don't feel left out about not understanding the superbowl. I'm from the US and I still don't get it lol.

Thank you ladies for the support ladies.

Rosa- we both o'd on the 3rd :) so we did get it on the same day.. :) and Ready- you did on te 4th!! Yay our cycles are syncing lol.. Aren't we all taking maca? Do I keep taking it?

Hazelnut- thank you :) you're close to o as well.. Are your cycles pretty regular? Yea, superbowl is kind of a big thing here for the avid football lover.

Here's my 7 layer bean dip I made.. The picture in my head looked way better than the result but it's supposed to be a football field, the superbowl number over the dallas star :)

Mrs., FF says I o'ed on the 3rd, but if you look, I got my +opk on the 4th. WTF? I think I actually o'ed on the 4th. Whichever is fine...we had great bd'ing all around both days. :blush: Yep, taking maca! And I am continuing to take it until bfp. You? Omg. That dip looks DELICIOUS!!! And I love the decor in the middle!! LOL!

Hazelnut, good for you for having a glass of wine! I know women who drink until they get a bfp and are just fine. As long as we're not getting plastered every night, I think we're fine. Don't worry, half of Americans don't understand the superbowl. :haha: it's just another excuse to get together, watch sports, and drink. Or in OUR case, eat yummy food! They do have really really funny commercials during the SB and it's become quite a "thing". Some people just watch it for the commercials! (LIke me!)

Ready, that peanut butter thing sounds so good, too!!! Can you give me the recipe? I made brownies with symphony bars baked in the middle (the ones with almonds and toffee) and bringing some ice cream. Yummm!!! I'm not surprised that you o'd after a mc, either. I've also heard that you're super fertile afterwards. FX hard for you!!

How is everyone else today? Quiet. :hugs: to everyone!

hi ladies..rosa that just it.. i havent really had cm this month unless i mistaken sperm for cm.. im not sure.. yesterday i had a little white cm. but today it pretty much stoppped... hmm... lol

love that dip.. its cute

Hey ladies

sorry i havent posted much recently but my dh is changing companies and we lost his work laptop but for vday he bought me another one... i love it...

im been doing ok.. just going day to day feeling kind of blah... not really sure ... what i feel at the moment im 3dpo and not much happening except for some tiredness, increased urination, and nipple tenderness but im sure its in my head as its WAY too early for symptoms. im hopeful that the horrible pain i went through during o will be worth it....

Mrs- im glad that the situation with your sis worked out for the best, i know that you were unsure how your dh would respond to the situation... how is he handling it? And thats amazing that you o'ed so much earlier than normal, i know you werent looking forward to your long cycle....

Good luck everyone and lots of :dust: :hugs:

Hey ladies! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Sorry I havent been on much. I have been feeling cruddy. I slept most of the day today.

Mrs.!! That is amazing news about your sister!! I hope everything works out for the best.

I will update you all tomorrow after my appt!

Hi Ladies, superbowl is finally over.. How are you doing ladies? I actually had a great day, my hubby went snowboarding with some friends and I had extra time for myself :)

@ Love, I'm also from Western Suburbs. I live in Wood Dale. Where are you?

I'm excited as my temp is up. I started to take Clomid yesterday and maybe it works. Last month I was in upper 97 but never reached 98 and now it was over 98, 2 days in a row. Hope this is my month :)

im really tired and cramping but i agree with hopeful its way to early for me as well.. im so glad to super bowl is over.. packers won.. haha.. i didnt care either way who won.. oh well next year season i cant wait.. i love to wait the saints play..

Hi Ladies,
Anyone see xtina completely botch the national anthem lol.. Left out a whole verse an switched words up. Kind of funny. Lol even funnier, she did it at a. NBA game too. Lol

Hopeful- thank you :) how are you doing? Has the situation changed any.. Ff says I'm 3 dpi with you..

But honestly ladies, I'm really curious as to whether or not I have yet.. I checked my cp.. And it's high and ki d of soft.. And my os is open!! I can put the pad of my finger there.. Crazy!! I've had scant ewcm.. And o pains.. And my bbs are starting to tingle.. I think ff was wrong.. Which (fingers x'd)was because we have dtd alot in the past few days and I'm positive we're going to tonight.
Hi Brandi!! U have your appt tomorrow right?

Regarding my sister.. She's rotating between my twin and I due to conveniance with work and her school schedules... I'm very anxious to see how the next week goes till he father can petition custody. The judge already said that he's not going to split the kids up.. So if my mom doesn't pull any nonsense before rondas dad gets custody.. Then he'll automatically get custody as well.
This is such a horrible thing to put these kids through. Ronda is older and pissed at my mom so she's not as confused.. But my younger brother.. Poor guy.. It's detrimental.. Not to mention my mother is t stable any more.. As each year passes.. She gets worse and worse.. Meaner and meaner.. Sociopath by definition.. I'm worried to her too.. Shes losing her control on everything that she has worked so hard tearingthe family up for.. I'm worried she might hurt herself.. Or my little brother since he's still there.
She didn't sign any ofthe papers we made to prove Ronda is temporarily with us.. Even though 3 officers and my friend who's a mandated child support worker were present.. She could still yank her back at any time.. So we're praying for the best..

I'm sorry this is completely a totally personal situation for me. I shouldn't be blabbing it.. Bu I can't help it, you all are so supporting!

We're just taking each day as it comes with my sister and ttc.. I really hope ff was wrong and I'm o'ing now.. That sous be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->