Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ny, you're going to be just fine!! :hugs: They're only going to have good things to say! :)

Rosa, your chart looks okay! Definitely biphasic...there's not a lot of data in last month's chart but it doesn't look too far off. Give it a few more days and maybe it'll shoot up again--triphasic here you come? :)

Ready, Yes, last cycle I decided not to temp after FF confirmed my O because waking up near AF made me so nervous! However, turns out getting AF as a surprise was suckier than having a low temp. :wacko: So, I will from now on, keep temping all the way through. Last cycle, my luteal phase was 16 days!! :wacko: That was not fun.

Thanks! I think it looks biphasic, too...I'm hoping for a tri coming up soon!! However, after the progesterone news, I'm not too hopeful. I'm going to keep taking Maca, and talk to my doc about it on the 23rd. I won't be surprised if AF comes this cycle, because of the low levels. :shrug: We'll just have to wait and see.

Rosa, don't be so sure that you have a problem...what was your progesterone level, by the way? A long luteal phase isn't really something to feel bummed about (although I know it's hard to wait for AF!)--that's actually a good sign. That means there is plenty of opportunity for a little bean to have a home. I would have thought that would indicate your progesterone was just fine. My doc wasn't interested in checking my level once I told her the length of my LP.

Ready, it was 8.something. Since I was 7dpo at the time, my sil said it should be in the teens. I dunno. :shrug: My luteal phase is also not the same each month. Sometimes it's 12, once it was 15, and last cycle, it was 16. WTF?! I thought that a long luteal phase meant that progesterone was fine, too, but who knows. Thanks for the uplifting words, though. Maybe I'm not out yet.

I think I've heard over 10 is desired, but that doesn't mean it's required at 7dpo. The level would continue to go up, I would think, during the LP & if pregnancy occurred. I've read morning sickness being termed "progesterone poisoning." Ha. :) Hopefully all is well, and it will be good to get it all checked out at your doc visit!

hey ladies.. i no with me my family dr told me if metforphin doesnt do the trick than im on to clomid.. but i got to see a fertilty specialtist for that...

AFM- last night i was laying in my bed and i couldnt sleep stayed up til 230am and i layin on my back and all of a sudden i got nervous.. wtf... then it when away... i dunno.. it was weird..

Rosa- Im just going....not really sure why, seems like the thing to do! lol. I guess i hope they will do blood work so i can see if progesterone is high enough and maybe get some prescribed?

Im having the icky tummy because im making myself sick. UGH. IDk why, just nervous that my numbers wont be good. I cant quite get out of my head about my MC. Hope doc can help me out cuz ive been so stressed and nervous so far.

Ny- try to relax, I know it's a hard thing to do at the first appointment. I'm sure everything is fine and there won't be any bad news to share. I'm keeping wonderful thoughts for you and can't wait to hear how everything turned out!

Rosa- as ready metioned, there may not be anything wrong with you. Each woman is different and each body is different. If your levels are within a normal range then I wouldn't send yourself into a panic that you can't conceive. Yes, you sister has experience with these things, but she can't tell you for certain that you are broken based on one set of numbers. It's like saying someone is pregnant because they are feeling nauseous. It is possible but definitely not always the case. It is something I would bring up to your ob, but until your doctor tells you something is wrong I would try not to worry so much. People conceive everyday when the odds are against them. Keeping yourself in such a worry isn't going to help your cycles any. It may delay af, which we all know how much that sucks. Just keep doing what you're doing, as for now that's all you can really do. Ny and I both were certain it wasn't going to happen and that something was wrong with us, then out of nowhere came our bfps. I'm sure you will get yours soon and then you can throw your sisters words back at her for making you worry so much.

Ready and Love, THANK YOU! Your words help more than you know. Maybe I am being overly worried for nothing. You're right, people conceive with worst situations, and like I mentioned earlier, my sil is not the most optimistic woman...she likes facts and obviously doesn't know she's upsetting me, otherwise she wouldn't be saying these things. I never thought that I would never be able to conceive, just that it would delay it even more, and I'm already anxious. I'm going to continue Maca and the cream. My LP is long every cycle, just not the same number of days, which is weird, but I'm going with it. I was crying all night last night, and my poor dh was trying so hard to cheer me up. I'm feeling much better now. Usually this is how I feel on CD1, not 5 dpo!! :wacko:

Ny, let us know how your doc appointment goes!

How is everyone else doing today?

Ny- you remember what a nervous wreck I was before my first appointment and at the hospital and before this last scan. With all the worrying I did I'm surprised I didn't give little button a heart attack lol. You were there for me and trying to keep me hopeful and assured me everything was going to be alright. Now it's my turn to be here for you and assure you that your little bean is safe and sound in there.

As for me- I'm finally starting to feel more pregnant that fat. It feels like there is a weight strapped to my stomach and I can feel it especially when I walk. I'm also having this pain in my right hip/butt area when I stand or move around. It comes and goes so I'm pretty sure little button is sitting on or kicking a nerve. Love you too button.

Hi yes my temps are confusing me. It's one of those things that I'll just wait out (like always lol)

It was my decision not tostart testing until later. I have some other things concerning my health apparently that I need to take care of first. Plus we're still doing the whT happens, happens..
I don't want to full on try until I'm done with my degree. Plus I kind of chickened out once I was there.. Once we addressed my other health issues, I felt silly to bring up ttc in the first place because of the fact that I have priorities with the other issues, that need to be taken care of first. I've known this.. I've just gotten a little obsessed with what my body is doing fertility-wise.
Anyways talking to my doctor was really good. It made me snap back Into the full picture of things.

He had never heard of maca before. But was interested to see how it works for me.

Rosa- 16 day luteal phase is still within normal limits. I wonder if that's why girls that don't tracktheir cycles think their period is late and they suspect pregnancy and then at shows a few days later..?

Progesterone poisoning! Yea that makes sense lol

The spotting has stopped.. And I'm not sure if it was o spotting or not.. I had af. It was complete finished on cd 5 then on cd8,9, and 10 I had brown spotting. It was light but was there only when I wiped.

Then yesterday, cd 18, and today lightly, I've had more. I didn't realize it till later yest when i went potty and had stains (sry) in my panties.. Then there when I wiped..

I'm wondering if my previous temps were sporadic, although the numbers seemed within Normal limits, and maybe the maca has altered my temps? My dr made a good point about the maca since I told him that it's natures clomid, and he said if t works the same then it alters my cycle.. Just wishful thinking that the temps are ok and maybe this spotting is IB and the dip was an implantation dip. Really unlikely but a hint of hope lol

Rosa- I'm so glad we could make you even a little bit better. That means we are doing our jobs. We've all felt the way you do. TTC is hard on a woman's emotions, there's no doubting it. I was terrified I couldn't conceive, especially after having a d&c with my loss. The support from you ladies here is what helped me get my bfp. Just try to keep in mind it's always possible and we will be here for you every step of the way. Promise.

Thanks, Love. The support on the site, especially this thread, is just what I need. My dh is soooo supportive, but it helps to hear it from other ladies who are going through the same thing.

Mrs., what degree are you working on? I was in the same boat, I didn't even want to THINK about babies until I was done with my degree. It's so much pressure upon pressure. When will you be finished? My 16 day LP was terrible. I was conVINCED I was pregnant, because it had never been that long. But alas, bfn after bfn. :cry: It was still really weird, since I've never been that late. :shrug: I don't know about Maca altering your temps. I don't think it's done much with mine, but everyone is different, I suppose. Everyone reacts differently to things. However if it's truly "nature's clomid" then maybe it does affect our cycles. I did O 2 days earlier than I normally do...I had one cycle where I o'ed this early, but that was a fluke. The spotting thing is definitely :wacko: though. :shrug: Sorry I can't be of much help...sometimes we just have weird cycles.

Hi girls

MRS- im sorry you are dealing with health issues:( Does some sort of surgery need be done? I am glad you are getting it dealt with though.

Rosa- i am with you in the progesterone boat. Its one of the worse things to worry about.....but my doc said dont? Idk- he's kind of anti- progesterone supplements and thinks it doesnt help until way later in pregnancy. So I hope he is right since I believe I have progesterone issues and thats why I MC last year....but he says its more likely there was something wrong with that fetus and that is why the progesterone dropped...I hope you get it figured out, maybe doc appt is next to ask them?

Thanks Love for tryin to make me feel better! My first appt wasnt very exciting or comforting actually. Spent allllllll day there and many tests, but he didnt want to check HCG levels or progesterone. Said my uterus is a bit enlarged during the pelvic and thats how it should feel at 5 weeks but i still have no proof. Sigh. Can you still button your jeans? Lol. I already feel bloated huge so i like my running clothes right now.

Mrs- i thought yall was TTC but from the post above yall just not preventing .. Correct?? so if yall are not TTC then y take Maca? Im not judgin im just wondering.. Lol..

how is everyone eles..

i can post on here ten times a day and noone ever talks back... i feel very unwelcomed.. i think i might go find a more friendly site.. i dont want to but noone ever ever ever replies to my post are even say HEY ANNIE,,,

Ny- thank you.. Finally my phone doesn't switch ny to my lol. Yes. I'm looking at 2 or 3 surgeries. Procedures it the nicer word for. I've been moping all day. I'm going to talk to dh when I get home and see if we should stop ttc for a while. Will take some stress off me. I didn't realize the importance of it. So now it has precedence over ttc.

I decided to take maca because it helps regulate my cycle. We've been ttc by just letting nature take it's course... Since infertility runs high in my family I was hoping to boost my chances.. Having a baby is still important to us. We discussed ntnp before u joined this thread as: ntnp means allowing nature to take its course and not stressing dh about it.. Doesn't mean we cant figure out our cycles and better our chances.

mrs. u will be fine.. and i hope ur surgery goes fine.....
what kinda surgery u gotta have?

oo i c.. so technically me and DH is NTNP.... oh thts kool.... cus he says what happends happends.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->