Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Annie- we so do too answer when you ask something! I think I just dont answer when I dont know sorta thing. Im sure everyone else too.

Mrs- do these issues prevent TTC or mess with it even? Wouldnt you need these procedures done before falling preg or wouldnt it mess with that?

I'm not sure. I'll be talking to my doc. I set some appts up to get answers. We'll see.Needless to say, I'll still be here to support you ladies.

Annie- we do and have answered you. I've never found this site to be unsupporting or unwelcoming. There have been several things you've said that (since I can't speak for anyone I'll speak for myself) I personally don't agree with in your situation on ttc.. Therefore I personally don't give advice to you because the things we have said about you stabilizing things with your Bf before you try to bring an innocent child into such chaos.. Now this isnt under assumptions.. This is from things you've personally said yourself about the way your Bf treats you. I personally won't give advice to someone who's not in my opinion "ready or stable" enough to bring a baby into this unfriendly overpopulated world.
Now this again, is my own opinion and you can hate me for it.. But based on the problems you've brought up on here about your personal life.. I feel like you should be taking all the effort that u out into ttc, into stabilizing your relationship.. I see way to many single moms who don't have the means to give a child everything it deserves.. Not that u r single (cuz your not) but one day, you'll hopefully ge tired of hearing your Bf tell you negative things..
Again nt my place to say.. But it is an opinion.. So maybe next time you should think about what personal information you share that would make peoples opinions change about you.
Again- these are my own words.. But i have seen several ladies here give you advice.. So u really can't say that we haven't..
This is a support forum and I'm soo sorry to be unsupporting, I justdont support distructive behavior. I'm sorry.

Annie-- while i agree with mrs i have also noticed that you ask generic questions like "i have a cramp on my left side what does it mean" and we answer with "it can be many things everyone is different" you continue to ask the same question over and over cause you dont like the answers you get. im sorry that you think we are unsupporting but at the same i feel like you come here not for the need of having real questions about ttc but more for attention and sympathy that you get from the amazing girls on here. It is evident with your little rant of "pay attention to me or i will leave and find someone that will"... I think you seriously need to mature a little before bringing a child into the world... good luck on the other sites

i know right?..... lol.....

Maybe i should have been a little more supportive?

this is only to hopeful and mrs

well first off u didnt scare me away i was spending TIME with my BF!!!!!!!!!!! and second off how can yall sit over there and judge me bc me and him was fighting one day and i came on here and RANT about it?? JUST LIKE YALL DO!!! ABOUT LIFE!!! BUt yall cant let it go can yall.. I know yall all have fights with yalls husbands but act like yall are a perfect fuc*ing couple.. yall come on here everyday especially u hopeful and say oh my nipples burn and im cramping usual for me though.. af got me.. like u want people to feel sorry for u and mrs all u do is talk u never shut up and u need to keep ur stupid opinions to ur self there pointless!!!

yall have no right judgin anyone.. yall have really hurt me this time.. i thought yall was my friends someone i could turn to for advice but boy was i wrong.. ha.. yea right friends.. dont tell me what i can and cant do with my life and my relationship.. ITS MY LIFE AND I WILL LIVE IT HOW I WANT TO.. I came on here for support not judgment. yall two dont give any kind of support only negative BS and judgment.. Yea they have amazing girls on here but its not yall two!!! The only reason i say what is goin on with me today is bc thats what the sites are for duhh.. it it TTC FORUM>> but why are yall on here yall are not TTC???

MRs.. u say im a attention getter when i sign on i dont even read ur posts bc they are stupid and pointless and there so many of them... DRAMA QUEEN <<surgery really come on its a little procedure and its along way from ur heart>>

Hopeful- i dont think u should even be on here bc ur husband clearly dont want to have a kid at the moment.. So why waste ur time and effort on here everyday if its not what he wants???? What kind of Fucking sympathy can you get from people that all want the same thing and then gets jealous when her SO CALLED FRIEND gets pregnant.. ugh didnt u say that ?? Im jealous but im happy.... yea right ur jealous!!! How r u gonna tell me that i need to mature first its none of ur business and 2nd its not my fault he doesnt want a kid with u .....

MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUPPORTIVE

sorry ladies yall all had to read this but im not gonna sit back and let someone tell me how i can and cant live my life.. from one arguement.. WOW y cant they just get over it??

now all the other ladies if yall want me to leave i will be gladdly to leave... i will add yall on my friends list and keep in touch.. but if yall want me to stay i will .. yall vote..

sorry yall had to go threw this BS of people tellin me how to live my life!!!!

Annie- That's enough. There was no reason to say those things to Mrs and Hopeful. They were simply telling you things because of what you have said about your life and relationship. You are saying things to be hurtful and that is not right. I haven't been in this thread too much lately because i'm going through a miscarriage but I have been reading everything and you need to stop. I have had to bite my tongue quite a few times from the things you have said. But it's true.. You ask questions that can mean so many things. If someone doesn't answer you, it's because they don't know the answer because it's your body and everyone's is different. You also complain about you and your DH all the time so we are all sorry if we don't completely agree with you for your reasoning to be on here. A baby needs to be brought into a stable relationship and from things you have said, it's obvious you don't have one. So these women are just speaking the truth. They have tried to help you over and over again and have never been mean. They keep welcoming you and you just keep pushing them back again. There is no reason to just be hurtful.. Using their own issues against them. We are all on here for support and if you don't think you are getting any, or you can't be supportive yourself, then you might want to leave this thread..

Lol, well that was funny.

Agreed Kiki and thank you.

Your post doesn't bother me Annie.. Just further confirms that you need to grow up some. Hope you won't talk to your kids like that.

You have no idea what's going on with me, nor the severity of the situation. Why? Because I don't post all my "drama" online! Something maybe you should learn.
No one is going to tell you to leave, I for one don't because I find it humorous toread your posts.. Especially the factthat u just don't pick up on things.. Funny.
And to further that, you go to another thread yest laughing about us.. Seeing the above posts.. Is why people don't respond to you.

Don't come on a new thread and insult the people that helped formed it. Mmk? Food for thought..

I still hope your situation gets better though ..And that one day u do ttc..
But To your comment: we have been up and down about ttc full on.. But There's a lot more to it than I think you could understand.. But hey.. Do you.. mmk?

I dont think anyone will disagree with me.. So take a hint already.. U say u wonder why nobody responds to you....... Hmm seems pretty obvious to me.
Good luck.

Annie- I've looked over your posts for some now for the same reasons mrs and hopeful mentioned. I've stated several times, as have other people, our opinions of you ttc with the condition your relationship is in. It was not simply one day that this situation with your boyfriend occurred, but rather nearly two weeks. None of us claim to have the perfect relationship, I certainly fight with oh all the time but at the end of the day he doesn't dangle ttc over my head if I lose weight. That on it's own tells us all that this child you are trying to create isn't wanted by him. As you said you will do whatever you want to do and we can't stop you. I have held my tongue long enough and I'm going to say now that I would like you to leave. I can't speak for anyone else but it seems clear that this isn't the thread for you. We don't agree with your situation so we say nothing and you complain that we don't answer your repetitive and very generic questions. We cant tell you what every cramp or twinge means and we can't tell you if you are ov'ing based solely on your cm. We've told you several times the only way to really know for sure is to temp and use opks. I personally think you have overstayed your welcome and especially with the hateful things you have just said to hopeful and mrs that were certainly uncalled for. So what of some of us are on a break here. I'm pregnant and this is still the only thread I come to because I love these ladies like family. Should I be made to leave because I am no longer ttc?

I think it would be better for everyone of you left. We clearly can't offer you the support you seek because we don't agree with your situation. I will be contacting an admin to help sort all of this out.

Wow, ladies, quite the night was had here on bnb... sorry that I missed it! Hopeful & Mrs, you did not deserve to get trashed like that & I hope you don't take a word of it to heart. :hugs: Annie, goodbye & gl.

Seems like we've had enough negative energy on here--what do you think? How about this for a conversation topic...ITCHY! :wacko: I'm going nuts with this thing!! Who all is 5/6dpo? Mrs, still a question mark it seems? Rosa, Andrea? Who else? It's so boring to wait this one out!

Itchy?? Lol well wherever I'm at, my bbs are fuller and tender. That started yesterday.. The spotting continued till early evening. The day before it was brown staining.. No flow, then yest it was the brown in my cm.. ? How promising does that sound?! Lol it's really ok if it's not, better in fact(temporarily).. But this is a very odd cycle.

Oh ready. Waiting is the hardest part .. It'll fly by though. Be sure of that.. Time flys by too quickly!

Spotting can be a very good sign at 6/7dpo...you had a little temp dip, could have been early implanation with old blood coming out now? Who knows, but I hope that is the case! I guess we are all "waiting & seeing" Yikes. Anyone read Cider House Rules? That book drove me nuts cause it was all about waiting & seeing--that is NOT my favorite thing.

Darn yeast infection--I'm sick of it! Also not my favorite thing. :) No symptoms what so ever here except feeling flushed, which is only the progesterone & higher temp showing themselves.

Yowza, I missed a lot, too. I'm not even sure what to say...Annie, I'm sorry you felt unwelcome. Good luck on your journey.

Ready, you still have that darn yeast infection?? That stinks!! :wacko: I haven't checked anyone's temps today...but my temp went up to 98!!! :happydance: Now let's see if it will STAY up there!

Ready, is that dotted line on your chart new? Why do you think FF is unsure of your O date now??

Mrs- things sound pretty good for you this cycle. You know it's probably going to happen now that you have decided to take a break to focus on your health. That's just how it goes lol. As soon as some life event happens and waiting becomes a better choice, bam you're pregnant. If you get your bfp this cycle would it be a bad thing? Not meaning bad in an unwanted way, but bad as in a health risk.

Ready- I'm so sorry, sounds like you're having a miserable time. Hope that infection clears up soon. I HATE waiting. I'm pretty impatient lol. When I make plans, they have to happen right away otherwise I freak out. I think it's part of my general anxiety, but it still sucks.

Oh!! I may have some exciting news, but I'm not entirely certain yet. This morning I woke up early, not intentionally lol, and showered so I could just wrap my hair and lay back down for a half hour before getting dressed. Oh was in the shower and I just laid there with my eyes closed and my hands on my stomach. I felt what I can only describe and a light pushing feeling on the left side. It was from the inside and if I hadn't been laying still and alone I would have missed it. I "think" it may have been little button moving around in there!! Of course it could be gas, but it didn't feel like it. It definitely made me smile. I'm hoping it really was little button and that he continues to bounce around. It was a nice feeling.

Rosa, yay for 98! Finally!! I can't believe we O'd the same day :) Yes, FF made my lines dotted because I entered watery CM the last two days. I could remove it, but I really did have it. I suppose it could be infection related, but I had ewcm around this time last cycle so it must be an estrogen thing.

Love, that's fantastic!! Of course it was your little guy...that must be such an amazing feeling :)

Oh I was going to tell you Love that I took your advice and stopped the aspirin yesterday. I got in a couple of weeks of it to help my lining and now I won't be taking it if I end up implanting.

I really hope it was little button. I'm just going to keep telling myself that it was regardless lol. It just makes me sad that I don't feel it constantly.

Ready- I don't know for sure if stopping the asprin will help. I just know that my doctor, and all of google (lol) say not to take asprin while pregnant. Just don't take what I suggested as law because I'm just as clueless as the rest of us lol.

Wow I missed a lot too last night!! Glad it seems taken care of now, we definitely only need positive energy around here! How exciting that most of you ladies are around 5/6 dpo ahhh I can't wait till later next week when you all start testing!! :)

AFM- AF is still here and like I said before,this month is probably out unless I O early or late, Fingers crossed!!!! lol Its okay though I am still hopeful I HAVE to believe one day it will happen for me and DH just teaching myself to be patient is the hard part! lol I'm starting up on multivitamins along with the folic acid i take already and wanna get back into working out,I'm sooo out of shape. I liked how I felt when I use to work out so we'll see how it goes!

Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Love, don't feel responsible...I thought that one through quite a bit. I've lost a bean with or without aspirin, and I don't want to contribute to any spotting like I had last pregnancy (the month I was taking it). Plus, once you are on it, you become paranoid about stopping in case it hurts the bean. It's my choice, don't worry!

The great thing about feeling the baby move is that no one else can verify it or tell you you're wrong! If you feel it, it's happening... before long, he'll be doing somersaults in there and kicking your ribs :p Ouch. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->