Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ready, I know, finally, right?! I had already given up on 98s, but here it is. I really hope it stays high, but I'm not going to allow myself to freak out if it goes back down, because it probably will.

Your watery cm could definitely be the infection. Have you been using monistat? Because that could be it...or just the infection. I HATE those!

Love, SO exciting!! I heard that if you toot after it, it was gas. No toots means it was probably your little guy!! :rofl:

Baby aspirin...this makes your lining thicker? Interesting. How do you know if you need to be taking it?

Anyone heard from Kylarsmom lately?

EJW, 13 dpo today?? When are you testing?

Hey girls, how's it going?! Ive been checkin on you from time to time, but lost track of what was going on! As for me, nothing new really except that I had another bad stomach bug Tuesday, bleh! And more snow for us this week, DH got hit in his brand new car this morning bc of the road conditions and hurt his back =( Nothing new in the baby dept though, just waiting for my next appt in a week or so!

well that was interesting... i had a flashback to the morning i woke up with that facebook message from amber... but im glad its taken care of.... thanks everyone for the defense...

Mrs.. This cycle sounds great for you!!! im excited for you!!!!

Love-- that is soo exciting

ejw-- do you not temp? i hope that you did o and you get your bfp!!!

So i woke up this morning with a runny itchy nose and loose stools (sorry tmi) i think im getting sick :cry: it could just be allergies as its been really windy here and its cedar season:growlmad:i cant stop sneezing.... its also cold here 33 degrees but feels like 25...

The weather here is so weird (shocking for texas i know:wacko:) it goes from 80 to 25 in like 2 days... its been doing it for 2 weeks and the tempeture changes is messing with me. And i cant even stay home today even though im off work, i have errands to run and i volunteer and have an appointment today with the regional manager and i cant cancel:dohh:...

:dust: to everyone

rosa baby- i took baby aspirin to thicken the lining of my uterus, i knew it was thinned out bc i had the mirena, and thats what the mirena does is thin the lining of your uterus .

Mrs- things sound pretty good for you this cycle. You know it's probably going to happen now that you have decided to take a break to focus on your health. That's just how it goes lol. As soon as some life event happens and waiting becomes a better choice, bam you're pregnant. If you get your bfp this cycle would it be a bad thing? Not meaning bad in an unwanted way, but bad as in a health risk.

Ready- I'm so sorry, sounds like you're having a miserable time. Hope that infection clears up soon. I HATE waiting. I'm pretty impatient lol. When I make plans, they have to happen right away otherwise I freak out. I think it's part of my general anxiety, but it still sucks.

Oh!! I may have some exciting news, but I'm not entirely certain yet. This morning I woke up early, not intentionally lol, and showered so I could just wrap my hair and lay back down for a half hour before getting dressed. Oh was in the shower and I just laid there with my eyes closed and my hands on my stomach. I felt what I can only describe and a light pushing feeling on the left side. It was from the inside and if I hadn't been laying still and alone I would have missed it. I "think" it may have been little button moving around in there!! Of course it could be gas, but it didn't feel like it. It definitely made me smile. I'm hoping it really was little button and that he continues to bounce around. It was a nice feeling.

I bet it was the baby! I feel mine move from time to time, but especially when I lay on my stomach bc its pressing on the little guy!! I can almost always feel wiggles when I lay on my tum tum! You should try it!!

i already on a new thread anyways.. and i just wantted to announce i took a first response today and it BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank yall so much :)

BTW i dont think the things i said was outta line at all.. all i said was the truth and that all they said as well so why is noone jumpin on there ass for talkin like that.. whatever though im over it bc i got my BFP now i can more on to a pregnant forum .. yay.. thanks see yall around

O wow, just caught up on all the drama. Wish we could "block" people like on fb... LOL

No kidding good riddance. Ready- I'm sorry I forgot about the yeast infection.. Can I make a suggestion? Vinegar.. Run a bath An inch or two thick and put a cup of apple cider vinegar in swish it around.. If it's really bad you could try the plain sugarfree yogurt on a tampon trick..? Would that be safe during tww?

Kylar and love- that's so exciting! Especially the handprint!

Hopeful- no problem. It was time anyways. :)

You actually can block people on here. It's the ignore option. You won't see any posts by the ignored person. Well at least she is moving on, and since I have never really read first tri and have no reason to now, I won't have to deal with her anymore. I guess she got what she wanted and hopefully things play out the way she fantasizes. I still feel bad for that little bean.

yea, i don't think there really is one..

rosa- love the temp rise! How exciting!

urgh, i'm sitting here waiting for my dishes to magically do themselves.. i don't think thats going to happen though..

yea there is a bean and im so excited.. i have already called dh and he is besides his self and i called the dr and they just kept my appointment for the 28th of feb so that will be my first offical dr appointment... and how can yall feel sorry the the baby he is gonna have a good and loving home.. i just wanted yall to know im outta here and yall can talk about me all yall want bc im not stressing over yalls bull shit!!!!

Yeah I totally agree Mrs.. lol. I hate dishes!

I think AF is here and I'm very happy to see her!!! Never thought I would be so excited for this, lol. But we are another step closer to moving on! :)

oh good kiki! will you be full on ttc or just let nature take it's course?

I went in there and did most of them. and I swear, my dh is weird. He is lactose intolerant.. so any dairy.. minutes.. he's in the bathroom.. and that goes for most other foods too.. lol well he doesnt' re-use his cups.. so i'm sitting here staring at about 10 cups that had chocolate milk in them.. ??? :dohh:
To top it off.. lol my shower time is when his greatest urgency hits, so my shower was ruined.. again lol it's kind of funny.. but .. gross too

oo yay, everyone's online!

Hey girls I've been testing an theres "something" but its questionable anyways I'm on meds that make my pee bright orange I have a UTI :( on antibiotics as well :( sooo we'll see what happens not looking very bright for me right now :(

thank yall very much ladies i feel very welcomed..

im really pissed off right now.. the other thread i been on for like 5 months i was having a bump in the relationship and now they think that they cant tell me what to do with my life and all that shit.. they say im a bitch and everything so i replied to there post telling them off.. opps.. and they all voted to kick me out.. but oh well bc they are all bitches anyways.. sorry rant....

i have no idea where i am at in my cycle.. im on metforphin bc they think i might have PCOS.. but i go to the dr on the 28th of Feb. to see what is goin on down there.. some people really are ass holes..

Annie, you are a liar! Did you not realize that we can read post you make in other sections on the site? If you are BFP then why did you post this just a few minutes ago?!?

Can someone explain to me why if annie is pregnant she posted on another board this afternoon that she has no idea where she is in her cycle and is going to the doctor later this month to find out what is going on?

I suppose I should just move on, but I was curious...

Ha, Brandy, we posted at the same time!

Kiki- that's wonderful!!! The only time af is welcomed is when it means one cam move forward. I'm so happy for you. Are you going to be trying this cycle?

NO one in here EVER called her a Bi***, I'd like to see her show us where someone called her that, but I DO however see her calling people in HERE that word... HMMM... ODD....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->