Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

i had nothing to do with any of this and this girl is makin me mad! lol! I dont like people talkin crap on my girls!!!

yea, ignorance.. the simplest word for all of it..

thats what i said.. don't come on here and insult the people that helped form this fabulous thread.

it's kind of reminds me of a weed i pulled out of my rock garden.. won't go away.. and when it does.. it comes back.. irritating. lol

Go look at her recently posted threads and check out what I just wrote in there! Thought everyone should congratulate her on her "bean"!!

i hate to be rude, because this is the sweetest, most supporting group of girls ive ever known.. and you all are my girls.
so to all the ladies in her new thread that are on here reading.. go back and read far enough to get a good picture of the situation.

and kylar.. i saw that.. fabulous. lol

Oh you are bad, bad, Kylar, and I love it!

Kiki, yay for AF and a new cycle!! :) Thanks, Mrs, for the tips on the yeast infection...yes I'm taking the medicine but the 1-day treatment didn't seem to do the trick so I'm doing another round. GROSS!

Andrea, sorry you are having the uti--that sucks! You are the first of us to dare poas for this cycle ;)

Ladies, I think we need to stop. We are sinking to her level and being very distasteful. Someone needs to contact an admin and explain the situation calmly. I'm at work or I would do it myself. This is now above what we can do and if we aren't careful they will close our thread. If we contact an admin they will handle the situation as they feel it needs to be. No sense in letting her ruin our thread through us.

Oh you are bad, bad, Kylar, and I love it!

Kiki, yay for AF and a new cycle!! :) Thanks, Mrs, for the tips on the yeast infection...yes I'm taking the medicine but the 1-day treatment didn't seem to do the trick so I'm doing another round. GROSS!

Andrea, sorry you are having the uti--that sucks! You are the first of us to dare poas for this cycle ;)

no problem!

ACV(apple cidar vinegar) is an anti-viral agent.. it works WONDERS! no joke! If you have a lot of discomfort, i say try it! i've done that when i started feeling itchy, and it stays away..
I learned it from a good friend of mine. She went in for one of her check ups when she was pregnant, and she had a yeast infection or something at the time.. and the dr. took a cup of semi-diluted vinegar and poured it straight in there.. i was like .. woah! and .. it works>

lol welcome ladies from team Ding Dong! i read some of your posts! alwasy good to give the benefit of the doubt.. but checking up on it wouldnt hurt too. Congrats on 2000 pages!

Ladies.. we need to start chatting more.. lol

The immaturity of some people amazes me but I agree with Love. She wants to come back and see we are talking about her. It pisses me off too but I think we should forget her completely and move on,

Ready- Sorry i haven't updated my chart I'm not 13dpo anymore sorry AF got me a couple days ago. I'm not going to chart this cycle because I will be visiting my family for a little while and just wanna have a good time and not stress about anything. The cycle after this one I will go back to charting lol and I have my obgyn appointment March 1st so excited I can talk to my doc about somethings :)

lol welcome ladies from team Ding Dong! i read some of your posts! alwasy good to give the benefit of the doubt.. but checking up on it wouldnt hurt too. Congrats on 2000 pages!

Ladies.. we need to start chatting more.. lol

PMSL damn you caught me :rofl: thought id pop over for a coffee or two :coffee: evening ladies :hugs: yes we do nag a bit over there :haha:

lol hi ladies :) here's some :coffee: i'll stick with my green tea though... I love what it does to my cm.. soo.. if o really hasn't happened yet.. then i would be able to tell.. never had ewcm so i can't be sure.

looks like everyone's on the same page now.. :thumbup:

Welcome, ladies! Geez we all either need to quit our jobs, or recruit new members to get to 2000 pages!

Apple cider vinegar here I come...it is BAD today so I'll try just about anything. I think I have some at home... :p

Hello ladies! :wave: and thank you Tinkerbell, wishing you the best as well! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->