Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Lmao that is funny. Which ditch? I had a cat once.. Adopts an outside cat. BAD idea. Here I thought I was helping him and he was planning escapes lol. I lived in a basement apartment (where the handle on the windows turned down; they were close to te ceiling btw) he climbed my drapes and somehow opened the window and was gone.. That was after he sprayed moat of my furniture. Little a-hole cat.

cats are fickle i dont like them personally :shrug:

I know i shouldnt count myself out yet but im just kinda down at the moment all the drama on here and in my personal life has seem to just really depress me.... Im really tired of people telling me that my dh doesnt want a baby with me (and its also the fact that they say 'with me' as if he would with someone else)... Annie is the 2nd person to do it in the last week and its just got me in the frame of mind of maybe they're right i should just quit now... i noticed her on here reading and then she went on the other thread to defend herself and said it yet AGAIN!!! I dont thing ive ever been told anything so hurtful before and here it is again and again!!!

At this point i just want to slap her, i never said anything bad about her and here she is judging my eligibility of being on an ttc support forum, when she hasnt even read the posts correctly... My dh wants to ntnp until he is done with school thats still trying to me, i still wait and watch for o and try to bd at the right times, i still go through the 2ww and i still symptom spot and pray for a bfp and cry every time its a bfn... Its about ready to make me cry.... and im even more irritated as i wanted to poke in over on the other thread but refuse to start drama for them.... But i just want to set her straight on all the things she got wrong about me and the fact that i cant, doesnt help the situation.....

I also want to point out that she is throwing stones in glass houses as before this week her bf didnt want a baby either and had even told her to leave, yet im the one that doesnt belong here... also one of the first post she ever did on this tread she told us that she threaten her bf that if he didnt give her a baby she would leave him... i mean wow and shes shocked that we dont support her?!?

I know that i shouldnt sink to her level but i had to get it out i would have lost my mind?

I also want to point out in this entire rant and my previous opinion that started all this drama, i have never once cussed or called her a bad name, i have stated nothing but fact and if i am wrong i will happily be corrected...

Sorry to drag all this back up but its been bothering me almost to distraction the past couple days!!!

Hopeful- DO NOT LISTEN TO A WORD OF IT. I'm gonna go check it out

Edit-

Hopeful- don't take it to heart.. She can't even tell when she's not welcome somewhere.. Let alone know the difference between you and your dh's situation vs. her own crappy one. Don't give her the benefit of tears because you already know that your life is way better than hers.. Plus, without a doubt you are so much kinder, more than me, for holding your tongue.

No matter what her age is, she's a child.. Who should not be reproducing at the moment.. Anyone who can talk to another person like that without realizing their wrong shouldn't be left alone with a child.. Lord.. What's this world coming too. Dont let the riff-raff rain on your parade!

Your amazing hopeful! And we're here to be your friends and see you through your bfp!

Hey my chickas! OMG IM SOooooooooooo glad its now the weekend! It has been a looooong week and tomorrow is my hot date with my DH! We are going all out and going to the Melting Pot and shopping and maybe a movie, and a hotel room at the Hilton! Woo! It will be a much needed break, I'm so tired of other people's kids! lol! I love them but Lordy I need a break! Gah Im so stressed and tired I just got this random HUGE zit on my chin and its driving me nuts! lol ok Im rambling! Bye!

Mrs-- thanks for your kind words i really did need to hear them. All the girls on here have always been so great and supportive that ive always felt like this is my 'no judgment' place that i can come to and tell about my problems and get objective advice and more importantly not have it used against me, i guess i feel like thats been violated and it makes me sad... i know feel like i have to think twice about what i say and ask just in case it happens again....

My safe place was violated and i dont know how to get rid of that feeling... you girls have been some of my closest confidants and to have one of them throw that in my face for just the reason of being hurtful, it feels like ive been betrayed by a good friend. It would be different if it was advice being given or constructive criticism, i would have been upset but realized that y'all were just trying to help and got over it....

I hope this makes sense....

Kylar--- that sounds like a fantastic day.... im excited for you.... can wait to hear all about it when you get back

Kylar- omgosh! That sounds amazing. What is the melting pot? Store? Restataunt? City? Lol

Hopeful- I know its hurtful- but look at it this way, she's not been a friend. She's been a nuisance :) mmk :) cheer up buttercup and start symptom spotting already!! Lol

i really dont have any symptoms to spot... i have more energy, no spots, peeing the same, bbs feel the same (except the nipps), im not hungry (actually appetite has decreased), the only thing that ive been experiencing thats not normal are stitches in my side like after you run but ive been sitting on the couch but thats all.... so unless all those are symptoms, im pretty symptom free:cry::wacko:

Kylarsmom, OMG the MELTING POT!!!! we LOVE LOVE LOVE that place! Mrs., it's a really nice fondu restaurant. We go there for birthdays and anniversaries. SOOOO good! I'm so jealous. :haha:

Hopeful, forget about her. She doesn't know you. She was just searching for hurtful things to say to upset you, and she did. Don't let her win. She's not worth it. :hugs: We love you and you are more than welcome to tell us anything you want. It's totally fine for you to chart, pay attention to your cycles, get to know your body, and feel bad when AF comes. You'll be more than ready for when your dh is ready.

My cramps are worse...I would categorize them as "medium" cramps. Normally, I would pop a few advil, but I'm not today, since I'm hoping it's my little bean snuggling in nice and tight! My heating pad is doing wonders. Reminds me of the time...was it hopeful that put her laptop on her abdomen because she didn't want to get up for the heating pad? :rofl: Love it!

yes that was me (im....inventive!?! not lazy i swear lol jk)... though if af comes this cycle im actually gonna have to go get an actual heating pad cause i got a new laptop and it doesnt put off nearly as much heat:cry: lol

Hopeful, heating pads really help. Sometimes I use them just to snuggle with. :blush:

Where is everyone tonight? It's like a ghost town in here! I was just in ding dong's...they had like 16 pages TODAY!!! Talk about quitting your job to keep up with the posts! That's impressive!

Oh boy have I missed a lot today. Though it is really nice to check back and find several pages to read through.

Hopeful- Don't take anything Annie says to heart. What she said about you and mrs really struck a nerve. Had she been close enough I would have decked her. It was uncalled for, but what can you expect from someone like that? It was clear from the beginning what kind of person she was and it showed that she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box. We hurt her feelings by not answering her posts and then defending our reason for it so she felt the only way to get back at us is to call names and say hurtful things. There are just some people you can't make to see logic and reason, she is one of them and certainly not worth our time or worry. I feel much the same way about our 'safe zone' being violated and there is definitely a bad taste left over, but you ladies are so wonderful and as soon as we put it out of our minds the sooner we can move on and be happy. That means, stop watching her posts everywhere else. Who cares what she has to say or what thread she has joined. It'll become clear at some point to whomever she joins what kind of person she really is. Stalking her is only going to bring about more bad feelings and bad energy which isn't healthy for ttc. You have more important things to worry about. You are better than her. Let her watch our thread and see how easy it was for us to forget her. The more we post about her the more we are feeding her personality and tarnishing the wonderful chemistry we have here.

As for me, I tried what kylar suggested last night and again this afternoon. Laying on my tummy just makes me not feel all that well. Though something kind of awesome happened last night. I was feeling kind of ill so I layed on my left side while oh rubbed my back. I felt a 'something' on that side, but I was also kind of constipated so it was probably a bit of both lol. When I rolled onto my back I felt my tummy and it was sort of caved in on the right, so I moved my hand to the left and there was a giant hard lump. I grabbed oh's hand and put it there. He smiled when I told him that's where the baby was sitting. It was awesome.

i know... i really wish i could join as im on bnb all the time whether it be on my phone at work or on my laptop at home (does that sound a little desperate?:shrug:) so having a thread that moves so fast would be entertaining... but alas i cant:cry:

Hopeful, neither can I. I have enough trouble keeping up with this one and another one I'm on. They're fun, though! I agree with Love. Stop following her around and reading her other posts. I'm sure she's talking bad about us. Who cares? They'll learn eventually.

Love, OH MY GOSH!!!! How awesome that you felt the little guy!!!!!! :hugs: That must be so wonderful.

Love, I'm sure you've told us this...is your little bean a boy? Or am I thinking of Heather? Do you have names picked out yet?

i have already stopped i got to say my piece and i feel a lot better now...

Love that is soooo exciting that you have felt your bean!!!!!!:flower: I cant wait to have a bean of my own. :thumbup:

Woo hoo love! That's so exciting! Gosh I wonder what that feels like first hand? When my friend was pregnant I remember watching dezmon play the olympics in her tummy. I can't fathom what that's like!

Rosa- We aren't 100% sure, but the tech said it looked like a boy at my last scan. Plus I saw what looked clearly to me like boy parts... or really overgrown girl parts lol. I'm trying to schedule a private gender scan for next weekend to find out for certain. Plus I just want to see button again lol. As for boy names, I really like Evander Lucas, but that's all I've been able to come up with... That's pretty much why I'm sure it's a boy, because I can't think of any names to save my life lol.

I love feeling little button move around... but it's faint that I can't really tell if it's button or gas/constipation/whatever else my body is doing. I want REAL movement please.

Speaking of, I think the root beer I drank got him moving around, as well as set my badder on overdrive lol.

Mrs-right now it doesn't feel like much. Almost like a light grumbling in my lower abdomen? It's hard to explain. It's really easy to miss if you aren't looking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->