Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

my mom has always told me it at first feels like guppies swimming around in your abdomen....

You know, guppies sound about right. I'm a fish hobbyist, and used to work at a pet store in the fish department lol, and having my arm in the guppy tank felt very similar to this. Though sometimes it feels like something is pushing briefly in a certain spot. I think from now on, until I start feeling real movement, I will start referring to him as my little guppy lol.

Lol.. Aww I love all the pet names for your bean :) button .. Guppy.. Love it! Lol

I am sitting here wondering if dh has something planned for v-day..? He's not one to go out to dinner.. He says it's too cliche..- lame.

Last year we stayed in a hotel and had an amazing night. The hotel had a jacuzzi next to the bed with mirrors all around it! How awesome! Candles rose petals champagne... But I'm working this year.. Boo :( and he hasn't mentioned anything.. I've brought it up.. But I honestlythink he's wanting to just keep it low key this year. Double frown :( must I do everything lol.

Oh and I have to add.. He sent me this wonderful flower arrangement also last year.. But it was soo funny. He ordered it off the tv from those commercials they advertise.. Tfl or soemthing.. But when they came.. They sent the wrong one.. The bear had his voice recording a special message, and when I pushed it.. It was soooo not my husband.. Bahaha so sone stranger wished me happy v-day and told me he loved me while some lucky girl got to hear my dh's wonderful micheal Jackson impersonation!!!! Omg when he told me what his message said I could not stop laughing!!! I still have the roses though.. I dry them out in the garage all year then add them to my frozen in time vase. :)

Oh and I aren't doing anything for Valentine's Day. Though it is the day I found him, sort of... it's a strange story. Anyways, the 28th is the day we first met, technically. We have decided we are going to get married this year on the 28th to celebrate two years together. We had planned to get married Christmas of 09' but he was t-boned the day before the wedding trying to pick me up from work because I had food poisoning. We were hoping to do it this past Christmas, but we were both so busy with work we just didn't have the time lol. For sure, this time. Third times the charm right? Nothing fancy, just going down to the courthouse. Weddings are so expensive and we are going to wait and save for a year or so and have our dream wedding at another time. Plus, by that time I'll look AMAZING in a dress lol.

Guppy thats too cute lol

Mrs i laughed out loud when i read that lol i can just imagine the other girls face hahahahahaha... ok im ok now lol

Hello :wave: Hope everyone had a great day/night!

Guppy, how cute!!! :)

Not to be such a downer but I'm jealous my dh will be working 5am till 10pm everyday including Valentines Day with no days off in sight, blah Can't wait till later this year when he's not doing this specific job anymore! I made him promise me to take me on a much needed vacation!! lol Anyways, there was a show on dateline tonight where a lady doing IVF got implanted with someone else's baby. They put the wrong eggs in her and 8 months later she had to hand the baby over to the real parents. Scary and sad that things like that happen huh?

Aww that's sweet. Yea weddings are expensive.. I think it's romanticto have a courthouse wedding. My sister did that.. It's kind of like a romantic eloping in your own town.. In love.. Ready to tie the knot and spend the rest of your life together!! And not near as expensive!!

I think we lucked out because first we did it at my grandparents house (I think I told you but my papa and nana and the. My mom and dad were both married there..) and my grandma.. Is a chef she takes all sorts of classes cake baking/decorating included. So we were pretty resourceful.

Hopeful- take note.. My Gma/nana started taking cooking classes in her late 40's and now she has her own cook book. She really inspires me to be a good cook. But it's a lot of fun

When we were 13 she put my sister and I through a summer long class. Learned a BUNCH of stuff.

I don't think id ever go as far as having my name on my own cookbook or anything.. But I'd like to learn to coin well.. First.. Being a good cook is a huge turn on to dh. And second.. It's just a healthier lifestyle.

If we lived close to eachother I'd love to take so e classes with you!! Until then Rachel ray lol

Ejw- what did the lady do?? Did they give era to someone else's?? Pmg that would be horrible!!

EJW- I'm so sorry your oh has to work so much. Definitely make him treat you to a wonderful and much needed vacation! That is absolutely terrible that something like that could happen. That poor mother. I couldn't imagine having to hand over my baby because some careless doctor made a mistake. That just isn't right.

Speaking of, someone posted this in second tri and it made me absolutely sick to read.
https://news.ninemsn.com.au/health/8208751/pharmacist-mistakes-abortion-drug-for-antibiotic
That poor mother. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and stress she is going through. The odds are really against her. Even if she doesn't miscarry, the chance of a severe birth defect is very very high.

No her eggs were still sitting safe in the freezer so she later found a seragant mother for her eggs but the seragant mother ended up miscarrying and then they used up all their other eggs with trying to get the seragant pregnant again with no luck. Thank goodness they already had 3 other children. They got a nice settlement from the fertility clinic too and donated most of it to charity.

we could always do our own cooking thing via internet... choose a recipe once a week to make then upload pics and comments from the critics (dh and friends) then share tips and things... we could all do it.... who ever wants to join can and we will trade off who chooses for the week, take turns.... i think it could be fun and give us something to concentrate on during ttc to make time go by faster and expand our "recipe boxes" for when we need to cook for our future little ones.... What do y'all think?

Regardless if her eggs were still there to be used I would be furious. I can't imagine growing a baby for 9 months only to give birth and be told it isn't mine and has to be returned to the 'real' mother. As soon as I got my bfp, I was too attached to let this little guppy go.

love i find it weird that it was a pregnant woman who got the abortion drug by accident that is a weird coincidence ... I smell a conspiracy...

omg! (my jaw dropped reading that) that is horrible.. And inexcusable .. what if that was both of those ladies' one chance in life to get pg.. and bam.. ruined.. that is soo horrible!

hopeful! I love the idea of trading recipes. I've thought about bringing it up before.. but wasn't sure if anyone would like to. I'm down.. I'll share with you! :)

YAY!!!!! so do you just want to trade recipes or do you want to do the one night a week "cooking day" we could even do to it where we all cook something different then post pics and the recipes... that way we all know what it is suppose to look like and make us anxious to make it ourselves

Oh Hun with my work schedule we should switch recipes then Play the cooking night by year.. Lol I have kooky work schedule!

Ooh yes I like the pictures idea.. Yea!! I really like that! Next time I cook something good I'll post pics and recipe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->