Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Lol I love new recipes!! I can't wait either! I'm getting off for the night. I'll talk to you lovelies tomorrow!!

Just woke up for a second. Thought I'd pop in and say my temps were still Elevated today.. These look like normal post o temps now. Finally! I'm thinking it's the maca that's doing this, because I haven't changed anything

Good Morning Ladies!!!! I hope y'all all had a great night... Im already up as my residents eat breakfast at 715 :nope: but i will probably go back to sleep once they finish and go back to their room.....

I just wanted to wish everyone a great day!!!!:hugs:

we could always do our own cooking thing via internet... choose a recipe once a week to make then upload pics and comments from the critics (dh and friends) then share tips and things... we could all do it.... who ever wants to join can and we will trade off who chooses for the week, take turns.... i think it could be fun and give us something to concentrate on during ttc to make time go by faster and expand our "recipe boxes" for when we need to cook for our future little ones.... What do y'all think?

Oh my gosh, hopeful!! I LOVE this idea!!!

Love, I think guppy is such a cute name!! And I love your plans to get married. You could do it like Miranda and Steve in Sex and the City...!! Very fun.

Mrs., LMAO!!!! I can just imagine how you and the other girl must have felt getting the wrong package!!!! :rofl: Your last two temps look great! Have you been bd'ing just in case? Are you thinking you o'ed on Thursday?

EJW, that's a terrible story. Really scary, too. You just never know what's going to happen. You're right, at least it wasn't their one and only shot for a child, though. But still...

So last night, my cramps go worse. And then, adding insult to injury, I had the WORST gas pains! I know, gross. But seriously, I couldn't stand up straight, I couldn't take deep breaths. I just had to lie on my left side with my legs curled up, took some Gas X, tums and tried to fall asleep. It was terrible! I'm still trying to figure out what the heck I ate that my body hated so much?! :shrug:

hi ladies...i'm sorry i'm slow to catch up regarding the situ with the 'nasty' posts/poster. i've had a busy week, so i'm just now catching up! i'm also from team ding dong...i started the thread with poppy and a couple of others wonderful ladies! i just wanted to let you girls know that if annie posts anymore ugly things on the team ding dong thread, i'll be reporting her as well. I'm sorry that this happened, you all seem like a lovely group. we feel the same way about our preggers ladies and would be so lonely and hurt if they left us! :hugs: anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi :hi: and wish you all the very best!!! :dust: and :hug:

Kylar- omgosh! That sounds amazing. What is the melting pot? Store? Restataunt? City? Lol

Hopeful- I know its hurtful- but look at it this way, she's not been a friend. She's been a nuisance :) mmk :) cheer up buttercup and start symptom spotting already!! Lol

Restaurant! lol! Its fondue, its super expensive, ive never been before!!

Rosa- I'm just going to wait for af to get here so I can say what day I o'd I'm positive I haven't just o'd because my bbs never get sore until after o and they've been sore for about a week now. Plus the cm.. I thought maca was supposed to help lol.. It's throwing me off! Oh well.. Like I said we'll just wait and see and then cout back to when I o'd

No I haven't heard.. I'll go check out her testing thread but she's said she's been Ill so idk

Hi pk2, and thank you! :hi:

Mrs, yay for high temps! Those are looking MUCH better. Last cycle, btw, I had to manually adjust my O date because FF was just convinced it was a week earlier than it really was. I just couldn't accept the rocky mountain temps in that first week, and I was right. Time will tell...

Rosa, I'm so sorry about the gas pains! That sucks majorly...are you feeling better now? As far as testing, according to when I got my bfp last month, I could test Wed. I think it will depend on how high my temps go; right now, they aren't super high...if I get up to 98.5 I'll be more likely to test that early. My cramping eased off; a little twinge now and then but not too much going on here!

Seriously what happened to Andrea? Were we ditched?

i saw andrea posted last night.. she's really sore and hasn't gotten her bfp yet :( andrea hunny.. i hope if you test this morning its a bfp!! Remember they don't show up sometimes till much later! :hug:

Kylar- omgosh! That sounds amazing. What is the melting pot? Store? Restataunt? City? Lol

Hopeful- I know its hurtful- but look at it this way, she's not been a friend. She's been a nuisance :) mmk :) cheer up buttercup and start symptom spotting already!! Lol

Restaurant! lol! Its fondue, its super expensive, ive never been before!!

Omg, Kylarsmom you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous that you're going to melting pot. Yes, super expensive, only for special occasions, and be prepared to be there for at least 2 hours. It's more of an event than a meal. LOL! The beautiful thing is they will refill your "dippers" for the cheese and chocolate courses, so you can keep on eating!! The salad always seems ridiculous. Why on earth would we want to fill up on something healthy when we're at the melting pot?! :rofl: We usually ask for it to be boxed up before they even bring it to us. :blush: have fun!!!

Ready, I am feeling much better, thanks. Very weird gas pains, and I'm sure they were not ttc related, but still sucky nonetheless. :shrug: Was your last cycle triphasic? I need to go check it out...so you got your bfp on 12 dpo last time, then? I know it's different for each woman. Honestly, I know my chart looks promising, but in the back of my mind is the progesterone problem. So, I'm trying not to get myself psyched up yet, because I'm sure this is not my cycle. I'm making a monster long list for my appointment on the 23rd, and progesterone will be the first thing we talk about. I really hope he gives me something for it. I have a good friend who went to this doc as well, and he gave her Clomid at her first appointment, and was eager to get her pregnant. (That sounded worse on paper...:rofl:) So, I'm really trying to not set myself up for disappointment...but it's hard when my chart looks like that! :blush: It's never looked like this before!

mrs., I'm sorry Maca doesn't seem to be working for you. Although maybe it isn't the Maca (hasn't had time to work properly yet?) and is just a weird cycle. Hmmm...very strange indeed. I wouldn't rule yourself out just yet. Maybe you just o'ed late. :shrug:

pk2, thanks! :hi: We're glad you stopped over and we really appreciate the ding dong's support! That sounds funny! Feel free to stop on by anytime! We all wish you loads of :dust: too!!

Andrea...we miss you. How are you feeling? :hugs:

Hey Rosa, yes I was 12dpo and got a very clear positive. That was several days after a dip, cramping & temp rise. My temp isn't as high as I would like and definitely not triphasic. It's too early to know but I feel the same as you...I have lots of hope that this could be it, but I SO don't want to be disappointed. I guess there is no harm in being hopeful and thinking positively that this could be it.

Here's a little something that keeps nagging me...we took advantage of our jacuzzi tub about a month ago, and I was in & out, not wanting to get too overheated b/c of the bean. Now I am completely paranoid that we killed DH's sperm! Just another thing to obsess about, right?

Really cool about your upcoming appointment--you will definitely be able to allay your fears by getting some concrete info from your doc! I, also, have a plan. If AF shows, I go on CD3 for a complete blood work up for fertility & pcos. FX for us both, and hopeful & Mrs & Andrea...did I miss anyone that's testing this week??

Ready,

Why do you think you have pcos? Do you have any of the symptoms? And why on CD3? Just curious. Do you have an appointment yet? Remind me how long you've been ttc...I feel like I should know all of these things...:blush:

my MY you o'ed late last cycle! You must have been going mad! :wacko: Does the doc know why the little bean didn't stick? I think being in the hot tub for a while was probably fine. I think they mean don't go in the tub like every day. My dad was (and is) a HUGE bicyclist and loves his hot tub, and they still conceived very easily.

I think we have to be hopeful, don't we? I'm just trying to protect myself, I guess. It definitely could be it...but I am already thinking of what I will ask my doc and what I will do differently next cycle. If I do have to go in to the doc (if AF comes), it will be at the very beginning of my next cycle. So, hopefully if he puts me on something (clomid, progesterone, whatever), it'll be for that cycle! That's exciting. Here's a selfish though...and I almost feel like I don't want to jinx myself saying it...but if we get preggo in March, it'll be a Christmas baby, won't it? Hmmm...I'd feel bad for the kid if he/she had a Christmas birthday...but I still want a baby! I'm almost afraid to think it in case God hears me and grants me that prayer. :blush: I know that's not how it works...we are SOOOO good at obsessing, aren't we?! :rofl:

We are the BEST at obsessing! :) Thanks for the positive thoughts about hot tubs, that helps... :hugs: We have been ttc since July when I quit the pill. I had 3 normal cycles and then two veeeeery long & frustrating cycles, both ending in early miscarriage. I had some ovary pain, got an ultrasound & they found lots of little cysts on my ovaries. So the cysts + long cycles are why we suspect pcos. But the bloodwork would confirm it next cycle (I don't know why CD3 but that's what my doc ordered). But, oddly, this cycle, I O'd at a normal time. So I dunno whether I have it or not! My doc wants me on clomid to shorten my cycle and boost egg quality, but I don't know if that would start this next cycle or the following... and I'm SO afraid of multiples! My DH is funny though; he's totally okay with twins. Probably because I'd be doing most of the work! Men.

How long have you been trying? As for Christmas babies, I've had exactly the same thought. I don't actually want that, but I've found that the longer I ttc, the less important it is when the bday will be. I think even if we get AF next week, the next cylce chance would still be a late Nov baby, right? So we have one more shot ;)

Oh, and your chart looks great, btw!!

hey girls....

Ive felt the same way about a Christmas baby but at this point i would really care when they are born just that they are lol.....

Rosa--- im glad your feeling better today :hugs:

pk2 thanks for stopping by and your welcome any time heres some :dust:

ready-- as for the hot tub even if you did kill his sperm it would have only been the ones that were currently being produced and unless he has not used them already i think your ok... men constantly reproduce sperm all day everyday, so the 'dead' ones would have been replaced a while ago, if they even were killed..... unless he has moved in to the hot tub :trouble: lol

Hi everyone

hopeful there is only one word for you and that is "lovely" don't let anyone make u doubt it because we certainly don't...

NY - that'll be no rollercoasters for u then :)

You guys are giving ding dong a race for their money, I can't keep up lol...,

Big hugs to everyone

we were wedding venue visiting today and we provisionally booked the 5th May 2012 I am so excited gonna be amazing xxx

Ready and hopeful, you're absolutely right about Christmas babies. At this point, I don't even care when they're born, I just WANT one! :hissy: The longer we ttc, the less it matters what month we deliver. I used to be very specific, wanting to time it perfectly to maximize my maternity leave, but now I realize how insignificant that is.

Well, I hope it's not pcos, but either way, Clomid should do good things for your fertility, so let's hope you go on that! I haven't heard of it producing multiples though...YIKES!!! My dh is conVINCED that we're having twins. I'm like ha ha, very funny. Now stop saying that. :haha:

I've been off the pill since April of last year, trying since June. Now with that said, June and July, we were so in the dark about cycles and everything, that my dh says we officially started in August. I'm saying June, because even though we didn't do it more than 2 times that cycle :)blush:), I was still trying to get opks to work, and trying to time it. So, June it is. :haha:

Maybe it is November babies then...I'm not sure how to exactly calculate it. November would be nice!

Star, oooh a May wedding!! What a beautiful month for a wedding!!

I'll be on and off today...dh is gone for army stuff all day and I'm just cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, pausing every once in a while to catch up with my ttc ladies. :hugs: My dh calls it "bumping" (as in Baby and bump). I'm like I'm pretty sure "bumping" refers to something else, hun. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->