Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

EJW- I'm so sorry you mom wasn't more comforting. It's hard for most people to know what to say in that situation when they haven't been there. People just don't understand how difficult and painful ttc really is. I can honestly say I didn't have a clue when I joined this site. Most people believe when you want to have a baby it just sort of happens as soon as or very soon after you stop using protection, but that is rarely the case. I'm sure she didn't mean to come off that way. I think mrs has a point, times like those it's better to just keep quiet because people simply don't understand. That is when you come here and vent to us so that we can give you some real words of encouragement and comfort.

repo- I didn't feel very pregnant in the beginning. It seems like the first few days after getting that bfp you are in such shock and disbelief that it's hard to notice any symptoms lol. I'm sure once that morning sickness hits you'll be wishing for those days of next to no symptoms lol.

mrs- I know how you feel. Over the past couple days I reconnected with a friend of mine from my early teens. We haven't spoken in years and she has a young daughter, 3 or 4 I want to say. Well she's not in a very good place right now and has been sleeping around quite a bit and now thinks she's pregnant. She doesn't want the baby but was saying that she would keep it as punishment to herself for being so stupid. It made me so upset but I was trying to be there for her as a friend. I kept wondering why people who don't want babies have the easiest time getting pregnant while all the wonderful ladies I know here are having a hard time month after month.

hey girls ive been reading but not posting for a few days, between being sick and just feelinng down in the dumps the past couple days has really done a number on me

ny-- youve been in my thoughts and prayers, dont give up yet!!!:hugs:

ready and rosa-- im so sorry af got you :hugs:

repo-- CONGRATS happy and healthy 9 months to you :happydance:

Mrs-- its not over yet im still praying hard for you!!!!

Brandy-- i was just thinking and wondering about you, good to know that all is going well :flower:

Love-- always a pleasure to have you here lol :happydance:

star mk and if i forgot anyone im so sorry--- hello :flower:

as for me im not even sure what cd i am.... i just feel so depressed i dont really know what to do with myself.... the thing that bugs me most is i really cant pin point why... I have an amazing man that loves me.... im more secure (financially and emotionally) than ever before.... why do i feel like i just want to lay in bed and cry all day.... i wish that i could say its just the ttc issue but thats not it as of right now, with the way im feeling im thinking its better not to be pg and having to deal with hormones and depression.... it can seriously effect the baby and pregnancy and that is definitely something i dont want..... sorry to be whining to you all... i just thought i would explain why im probably not gonna be posting much... but i will still read and be praying for all of yall
:dust::dust::dust: for everyone

Hopeful :hugs::hugs::hugs: I went to see the dr because I was also feeling tired, lethargic and just down..., thought it was the ttc but she told me it is actually my hormones and I am so used to being on birth control such as coil which stops my hormones kicking in, she said its normal and if I wan't trying she could fix it instantly with birth control made me feel a bit better cos I wasn't imagining it she said that she sees it all the time

Your not alone and I'm sending huge :hugs: and :kiss:

Big :hugs::happydance::happydance: and wishful :cloud9: to everyone xxxx

Hi my lovlies. :hugs: I haven't caught up with today's posts...I've been lurking the past few days. :blush: I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm thinking of you, and will catch up and reply a little later. My weekend with my new nephew was bittersweet. I'm happy to be home with my dh, CD 2, ready to start a new cycle. :hugs: Missed you ladies.

Love ya, Ny! Good luck tomorrow at your scan! What time will you be online letting us know that everything is fine?! Are you bringing a camera to take a pic of your beautiful bean?? :happydance: Praying for you. :hugs:

Good evening ladies, I didn't have a chance to post anything earlier but I finally read all the posts and just want to say hi. My temp went down again :(
NY, I'm thinking about you and hope everything is ok.
Repo, congrats girl!!!!

Baby Dust to all :)

Hi Ladies can i join you? I am going in to cycle 11 now and am just about to start taking Maca.
hoping this will help me get my BFP! xxxx

Hi Ladies,

I will be rejoining you soon. In 3 weeks I will be getting an HSG to check out my tube and hoping and praying it's open enough to try to conceive again! My doctor is already throwing the option of IVF at me and it's making me nervous but one step at a time.. HSG then BFP.. That's my plan! :)

Hope you all are well! Miss you all! :hugs:

Hi, Kiki! Sounds like an awesome plan! I'd love to get that bfp along with you...

:hi: and welcome, robo!

Thank you, It has just taken me 3 hours to catch up lol. xx you all seem like a fab bunch and very friendly.
I am 24 Have been trying for whats seems to be forever, I am going on to cycle 11. I have been with my fiance for 4 years , we are very happy and are so ready to be parents.
I am going to start Maca, should i start well AF is here or wait until she goes? My OH is going to take it too. xxx

Hey girls- they had actually rescheduled my scan for thursday so bleh!! The brown dischargy stuff stopped for sunday and monday so i was really hopeful but have more today now so very unhopeful again. I know for sure now that its an early MC since it returned. I am dreading this scan so much, I should be around 7 weeks and probably the baby stopped progressing around 6+4 like my last pregnancy did since I started the spotting:( I dont understand what the problem is....so sad.

Hi NY I have read through the thread today and just want to say good luck and i have my fx'd for you. REally hope this bean sticks. xx

Ny, I'm so sorry hun... Brown spotting is better than red, and even red can be okay. When I was having my spotting, my doctor mentioned (and of course I googled like crazy) a bleed that occurs where the placenta attaches. I can't remember the name of it just now (sorry), but it can cause this type of persistent spotting, and the risk to the baby is very low. You don't know what is going on inside or what will happen next, so please try to be hopeful.

Can I make a suggestion? I know you decided not to call the doc last week, and I don't know if you have since then... but, with your spotting, it is very likely that they would move up your scan time. My doc did this when I started spotting. I think it would be better for you to reduce the time you spend anticipating the scan. :hugs:

Thank you girls-

Ready- I actually cant really move my scan up though today was the perfect day and they are full. Now OH didnt take today off because my scan is thursday and I really need him to be there with me for it and tommorrow I work and its not like im going to be able to do anything differently either way, ya know? Thats kind of my attitude towards it. Im not convinced I'll be any more relaxed seeing a baby with heartbeat because so many lose them after that anyways so unless the spotting miraculously stopped, im not going to be too convinced of anything good. This sucks so bad:( Seemed like I was making it so much further along than the first time i started spotting like right away at 5 weeks. ...

Ok, I understand...well it's a short wait until Thursday... I feel so bad that you're going through this; it's just an awful and stressful time. I remember every detail. I so hope that it turns out perfectly well for you! They may be able to identify the source of the bleeding on the scan, and that answer may actually be incredibly reassuring to you...

Finally caught up! Welcome, Robo! :hi: My dh and I take Maca, too. This will be our 2nd cycle. I started it on CD 1, and took it all the way through my cycle. Start with a low dosage. Everyone reacts differently to it, but my tummy was not happy with me until I got used to it.

Joanna, nice to see you back!

Repo, congrats on the bfp!!

Kiki, I am so happy when I see your name pop up on the screen. :hugs: Your chart is looking good! Do you think you o'ed on Monday? Are you bd'ing? How long have you been ttc? Why do you think your doc is already mentioning IVF? Is that something you'd consider?

Ny, I'm so sorry that your scan was postponed. :hugs: I know you're feeling scared, and that you've been through this before, but spotting is okay. Have faith, and stay strong. :flower:

Ready, we're back on the same cycle! FX that this is our cycle!

I go to a new ob-gyn tomorrow, with all my charts and questions, and hopefully I'll leave with some kind of pill in my hand. :rofl: Seriously...I hope he can do something for me. Progesterone, clomid, whatever. Let's do it.

Hey Rosa, yes we are definitely cycle buddies again! Rather be bump buddies, but hopefully soon, right? Be warned though, my body likes to O just about whenever it feels like it! Today is blood test day for me; I'm going to get it drawn in a little bit. I'm not sure what hormones they are checking, but I'll find out. It should give some indication of whether I have pcos. I have my money on my levels being fine...but we'll see.

You seem to be in good spirits; that's nice to hear! FX for a boatload of answers and pills tomorrow :)

Hi rosababy, I have 900mg capsules How many would you recommend a day ATM i am taking 1 a day and so is OH. xx

Hi rosababy, I have 900mg capsules How many would you recommend a day ATM i am taking 1 a day and so is OH. xx

I would say just take one for a while, and maybe in a week or two, add another? I'm not the Maca expert, but I've read that 1500-3000 mg is recommended for fertility. :shrug: I'm taking 1600 mg now, but it's hard to up the dosage, because I have pills that are 800 mg.

Hey Rosa, yes we are definitely cycle buddies again! Rather be bump buddies, but hopefully soon, right? Be warned though, my body likes to O just about whenever it feels like it! Today is blood test day for me; I'm going to get it drawn in a little bit. I'm not sure what hormones they are checking, but I'll find out. It should give some indication of whether I have pcos. I have my money on my levels being fine...but we'll see.

You seem to be in good spirits; that's nice to hear! FX for a boatload of answers and pills tomorrow :)

I'm certainly trying to be in good spirits. :thumbup: It's helping that I'm home again, with my dh, and back in my regular routine. We had some ice/snow last night, and a 2 hour delay of work, so I even got to sleep in a little. :blush:

I hope your blood tests go well! Have you thought of Clomid? Maybe if it's immature eggs, that will fix it. It also fixes progesterone...I'm really hoping the doc suggests that tomorrow. For a long time, I was very much I want to do this without meds helping, but now I'm like dude, just give me a baby!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->