Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Love- I adjusted my temps, so what makes sense is that I'm 10 dpo.. I had to lower a few if them to get it to say that otherwise it said I o'd on cd 12 which would put me at 17 dpo.. Which would surely put me pg as my temps are up and my luteal phase is usually 13 days. So... I'm sure that I'm about 10 dpo! So I have about 3-4 dad before I test.. Not testing early though! not this time.. I'd rather wait it out and just see what happens. I never get lucky.. Lol so I'm just telling myself that af is coming.

I'm thinking that when we go back to ntnp, that's when it's going to happen.. Dh wants to make a bet that if we have sex during af that I'll get pg no problem.. Ok.. I'll taketht bet because I know that's not possible for me.

Some women say it's possible.. Seems that the laws of our body makes that absolutely not possible.. What do u ladies think?

I promised myself I would never test early again after this bfp, especially since even the day af was due I had a stark white bfn. No matter how much you set yourself up for it, a bfn just seems to ruin your day. I'm really anxious to see your test results. I have a really good feeling about you this month. Though it really does seem to go that as soon as you stop trying you're instantly knocked up lol.

As for the getting pregnant during af, it happened to me with my mc. OH and I have no problems with bd'ing during af because that's what showers and wet wipes are for. Anyways, when I had my emergency scan because I was bleeding the baby measured perfectly for lmp dates, when we didn't really bd at all that month except for when af was around (because of course that is when I want it most lol). I suppose it depends on a lot of things, but nothing is impossible.

Hey good to know lol. I didn't know u could o during af.. Crazy!

And Ty.. I'd like this to be it.. Them everything else could just wait and I can enjoy lol. We'll see! I'm hoping my dh is off work when I get home. He signed the early crewdown list to stay home with me. We hardly see eachother :(. We had the day off together yest.. And our shopping was short lived. And he hung out with his buddies last night so tonight is all me :)

I'm not sure if I ov'd during af or just soon enough after that the sperm stayed alive.. We weren't ttc so I can't really be sure. I was actually convinced I couldn't conceive at the time. I can't imagine what it's like not seeing your dh all the time. I can't sleep if oh isn't snuggled up to me. You are a lot stronger than I am. I really hope you get to enjoy some very much needed quality time with him.

Thanks yea it gets tough. But we're strong. I'm a little more emotional I thinktham most people are so sometimes it gets tough if he's not trying to catch up on the lovey time.. But yep, I'm alone 5 nights a week.. He works at 11pm and I get off at midnight so I go home to my pups every night. For a week in march he trains for his new position so he'll be on 1st shift for a week!! Yay! I'm super excited for that!

Woot! You best take advantage of that week. I have two cats, but they just don't offer as good of cuddles as oh. I'm emotional and clingy... but luckily for me that's how oh likes it... well sometimes lol. Sometimes he just finds me annoying, but most of the time he likes it.

Love in library ur message made me cry but in a nice way it is beautiful and it's exactly how I felt and feel now so comforting to know I'm not alone.,, Ny I am thinking about u constantly and praying everything works out tues is a life time away I'd head to a&e it's not healthy to leave u in limbo they were amazing with me and they don't think u are silly big hugs x x

Ready I was so emotional jumped in the car and said to my mum we didn't take a photo!! I go back tomo to show my bf so I'll get it then xx

As for everyone else u are all amazing and supportive regardless of who or what issues we are dealing with I love b&b xx

Hi, ladies. Sorry I've been mia. I have been online a little to read, but I've been so down...:cry:

EJW, I am in the same boat you are...meeting my 6 week old nephew was heartbreaking for me. I'll never forget when they told us they were pregnant. We had just started trying, and I was of course happy for them, but also really sad for myself. I felt so guilty for feeling that. They tried for 14 months, and she had a blocked tube, so it's a miracle that they even got pregnant. They're coming to my parents house today...my mom asked me last night if it was hard to be around him (on Friday, it was just me, my sil and the baby all day, and I"m not really that close to my sil yet) and I just broke down and started crying in the middle of the restaurant. I told my parents all about my doctor's appointments, and the SA that didn't actually happen, and my progesterone levels, etc. They were so supportive, but I could tell their heart was breaking for me. I felt bad bringing the whole night down. :cry:

Ny, I'm so sorry you're scared. :hugs: Brown spotting doesn't sound that bad...my friend bled a LOT of red blood, and she was just fine. Your scan is next week, right? I'm sure it will be fine. Love and Kylarsmom said a lot of encouraging stuff...hang in there.

Mrs., can't wait to see what your test brings in a few days!! FX for you!! :hugs:

Ready, how are ya, girl? Did you test again yet? Temps still high? I haven't checked your chart in a few days.

Afm, temp dropped yesterday and again today. I woke up at 5:30 with the worst cramps ever, couldn't go back to sleep, even with a heating pad, so I finally got up so I could eat breakfast, just so I could take some pain meds. AF came shortly after I woke up. On to the next cycle. I just hope I stop bleeding in time for my appointment on Wednesday.

I love you ladies. Thanks for being so supportive and caring. This process would suck a million times more without you. :hugs: :hugs:

Rosa, so sorry AF showed :hugs: THIS SUCKS!!! I completely, totally hate the ttc process. I thought it would be so much easier. I thought it would be so much quicker. Thank goodness for bnb...

I'm 16dpo and finally this morning my temp dropped a ton, so I imagine she'll be here by tomorrow. I don't know why my LP was so darn long this cycle. :shrug:

Rosa- I'm so sorry af got, what a bloody whitch she is. I'm sorry you are having a tough time being around you sil's baby, but your feelings are neither irrational nor uncommon. It's so hard not to be jealous when someone close to you gets what you are trying so hard for. As ready said, ttc is the absolute worst. We all think, because at first we don't know, that it's going to come quick and be easy. Stop using protection and bam you're pregnant right? If only that were the case. We soon realize as the months pass that it's not as easy as we were all led to believe. That's when it really starts to hurt, and seeing other people get their bfps only makes it hurt more despite being happy for them. No one blames you for the way you are feeling, we've all been there. It doesn't make you a terrible person, it makes you human. When I first came back to the site after my mc I made good friends with a woman who was ttc after losing a baby at birth. We messages each other everyday and were almost the best of friends. One day she told me she had finally gotten her bfp. I was so happy for her, but at the same time hurt that it wasn't me. We slowly stopped talking because she was busy with her pregnancy and it hurt too much to ask her all the details. We spoke a few times before my bfp, but nothing much. I've talked to her a handful of times since and she's in to be induced this weekend. Your turn is coming soon, I promise. No matter what we are all here for you and will cheer you on until you get your bfp and even after.

Ready- are you planning on testing again at all or are you just going to wait it out and see what happens?

I think this next cycle everyone should bd everyday if possible lol. It was the only thing I did differently the month of my bfp so maybe it would help you too. I'm going to bury you all in baby dust to make sure this egg can't escape lol.

does anyone else see a 2nd line i can swear i see the faintest of faint lines!!! someone please i need someones eyes other than mine!!!!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 23
repo, what dpo are you? I kinda see something but the pic is tough to see...do you have another one? If you see it, I'm sure it's there!!! Have you ever had a positive test before? How exciting...

Love, my temp dropped today so I knew I was out. Actually started spotting not long ago. Boo. At least my temp is very reliable--she always keeps me informed, even if it's bad news. :(

Hello mums and mums to be (fingers crossed for all!)

I was wondering how many people here use OPKs and if you do, which day in the cycle do you start testing? How many times do you test a day? I heard that some people can miss the surge if they test 1x a day as opposed to several. But I do not want to turn into a crazy pee on a stick junkie!

Any responses greatly appreciated.

repo, what dpo are you? I kinda see something but the pic is tough to see...do you have another one? If you see it, I'm sure it's there!!! Have you ever had a positive test before? How exciting...

Love, my temp dropped today so I knew I was out. Actually started spotting not long ago. Boo. At least my temp is very reliable--she always keeps me informed, even if it's bad news. :(

today is 9 or 10 dpo and i cannot get the pic to come out any better, I've been holding it for hours and around 1 if i cant make it til then cause i really gotta go now i'm gonna try a digital one!! I had a positive last month for the first time in 2 years but ended in a chemical pregnancy now on progesterone creme vit b6 and keeping my fingers crossed that this is it!!!!

repogirl, that's great!! Like I said, if you see it, I'm sure it's there...those early faint lines are really hard to capture in a photo. FX FX--let us know how the digi comes out! :) Even if it doesn't say positive, don't worry, it may still be early for a digital to pick it up. But hopefully it does!

mk80, I really think OPKs are specific to each person...for example, I only do an OPK if I have other signs like CM that point to O. Some people test every day from like cd10 on. If you start to see a line on your test, then you might want to increase the frequency of testing so that you don't miss your surge...

Hey repo

I see something can't wait to see ur next test think u might just have cracked it whoo hoo.... x

Hi Mk80 I use OPKs and I start using them on 10 dpo the trick is to use them at the same time everyday and I was always told never do it in the morning I do it at 5-6pm once I start getting a line I know I am close so I start to bd everyday then from 10dpo I bd every second day I ve never used more than one opk a day don't feel I need too as I keep using them until it becomes negative again hope this helps

xxxxx

Ready how are u one thing is for sure we bloody know our bodies now don't we as upsetting as it is must make us closer to getting that egg and getting it to stick next time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Star... I feel kinda lousy actually :cry: The hormones of AF are hitting me hard this afternoon. It's such a powerless feeling to ttc without success. I guess on some level I hoped to be super fertile after the mc. I do have bloodwork planned in a couple of days to see how my body is doing, so I suppose that is something to look forward to. Damn hormones, though, they certainly can make a person feel lousy.

Just wondering...would you girls take clomid if you had the chance? I know andrea is... I'm not sure if it's best to tough it out on my own or go for the hormones.

Thanks, Star... I feel kinda lousy actually :cry: The hormones of AF are hitting me hard this afternoon. It's such a powerless feeling to ttc without success. I guess on some level I hoped to be super fertile after the mc. I do have bloodwork planned in a couple of days to see how my body is doing, so I suppose that is something to look forward to. Damn hormones, though, they certainly can make a person feel lousy.

Just wondering...would you girls take clomid if you had the chance? I know andrea is... I'm not sure if it's best to tough it out on my own or go for the hormones.

ready: I did clomid for 6 cycles over a year ago, i never had any results with it but i definately evened out my cycles as i was anywhere from 18 - 28 cycles i chose to stop trying with it cause it made me nuts!! I was always paranoid on it and kept having bad feelings, like something bad was always going to happen!!! But since using it my cycles have averaged out to 26-28 days instead

yippie yippie Now i just need the bean to stick this time this next 2 weeks will be the hardest ever after last month!!!! I just keep telling myself last month was to prepare me and we will finally get blessed this month after 2 years!!!

ready, You have every right to be emotional, we all have been we try try try and get nothing at the end of the month and this goes on month after month, but they say everything happens for a reason and i believe that even when i questioned that reasoning last month!! And when you ask about clomid i say go for it even though it didnt help me i have a friend that was on her 6th month on it and was done after that because they had been trying for a year and a half with nothing and clomid was making her crazy as well and thats the month she found out she was pregnant (that was the month they were looking into adoption as well)

Attachments

• digital_pregancy_pregnant.jpg
    digital_pregancy_pregnant.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g