Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Congratu;ation shoney love seeing the actual word u go girl xxxx

Ready I have been thinking the same thing it has good and bad stories liked to it i'm gonna start trying again in April I think we are ntnp just now till i get my head together feeling alot better but just not 100% on baby train mode yet will be soon xxx

Repo- yay!! Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. This thread is so lucky!

Rosa- that stinks af got you. I know she'll be here tomorrow for me.

Ready- my temp nose-dived this morning too. Cramps feel like she's just around the corner.

Mk- this was my first cycle using opks- after a 45 day cycle I started using maca, started using opks on cd 11.. And got a positive on cd 17. From what I remember. It wasn't a full positive but the darkest, closest line I had.. It was so exciting o'ing so early. Doesn't happen that often.

Congrats, repo! What a great day for you! :happydance: You must be thrilled after all this time! FX for the stickiest bean ever for you...

Thanks repo & star...I'm not sure on the clomid thing. I know I ovulate but maybe my eggs aren't as mature as they could be. I'm still paranoid about the jacuzzi tub & killing DH's sperm in January, so that may still be a factor here. And of course I know there is only a 20% chance each cycle anyway. BOO to mother nature.

Mrs, I'm so sorry about the temp drop. I'd like to say don't worry, it could be a fluke... Mine dropped this morning and like 5 hours later I started spotting. I hope that the same is not true for you though. It was so much fun to have 4 of us O around the same time, but when AF comes due...it's kinda hard for us all get her at once, isn't it? Bad witch, leave Mrs alone...

Hi ladies! I miss you all so much! I am on my moms computer at the moment and wanted to drop in and say hi! It might be a couple of weeks before I am back on. We are having trouble getting internet service where we live. (Out in the country). Nothing new to report, but hopefully I will have a scan pic when I get back. I miss you!

Hey girls- thanks again for such awesome words and advice. You are all so so lovely I couldnt do it without you! I am ready for whatever will happen. I know I have 50% chance and will keep thinking the best still may happen for us.

Sorry about the stupid witch coming for you Rosa- :( she sucks

MRs- hope your temp gets her act together.

Brandys- funny you live inthe country. In FLA i dont envision and "country".

Love- xoxoxoxoxo. You made me happy from what you said so thank you:)

Repo- congrats, what did you do diff after 2 years?

Ready- maybe its jsut your body saying it isnt ready after the MC last month. Thats a good think. So the next one will be better prepared for it. Clomid may help you because it makes for BETTER eggs even if you ovulate. Maybe your eggs arent making viable babies?

xoxoxo to everyone else.!!

honestly ny i did absolutely nothing differently, we even talked about that last month trying to figure out what made it different but there was absolutely nothing at all different!!! Only thing i did this month as i said before was progesterone creme and vit b6 because it was suggested after the chemical pregnancy, not to soo much help with getting pregnant but to thicken the lining for the bean to stick!!!

Repo- congrats!!! The first few weeks are the worst especially after a mc/chemical. Getting to 8 weeks was the hardest for me. Fingers are tightly crossed that this bean us super super sticky for you!

hey girls ive been reading but not posting for a few days, between being sick and just feelinng down in the dumps the past couple days has really done a number on me

ny-- youve been in my thoughts and prayers, dont give up yet!!!:hugs:

ready and rosa-- im so sorry af got you :hugs:

repo-- CONGRATS happy and healthy 9 months to you :happydance:

Mrs-- its not over yet im still praying hard for you!!!!

Brandy-- i was just thinking and wondering about you, good to know that all is going well :flower:

Love-- always a pleasure to have you here lol :happydance:

star mk and if i forgot anyone im so sorry--- hello :flower:

as for me im not even sure what cd i am.... i just feel so depressed i dont really know what to do with myself.... the thing that bugs me most is i really cant pin point why... I have an amazing man that loves me.... im more secure (financially and emotionally) than ever before.... why do i feel like i just want to lay in bed and cry all day.... i wish that i could say its just the ttc issue but thats not it as of right now, with the way im feeling im thinking its better not to be pg and having to deal with hormones and depression.... it can seriously effect the baby and pregnancy and that is definitely something i dont want..... sorry to be whining to you all... i just thought i would explain why im probably not gonna be posting much... but i will still read and be praying for all of yall
:dust::dust::dust: for everyone

Thanks ladies. I feel super bloated, acne, yuck.. I know I look very "comfortable" at work tonight. Lol ahh.. 1:45 min to go!

Repo- congratulations!!! Ny- still praying for you!! Rosa-so sorry af got you I Hope you start feeling better soon I'm with you about being so down. Tonight when we went to dinner it was baby this and baby that since my brother and his wife just found out she's pregnant. Well everyone is sitting there so happy I fought so hard not to cry. When we got home my mom asked me what was wrong and I told her its hard I should be pregnant right now too my mc was and still is hard, and she said you'll get over it. Me and my mom are so close I can't believe that's the nicest thing she could say?!?! :(

I'm very sorry ejw, if someone hasnt been in your shoes with a miscarriage they may not realize how hard it is to deal with! Some days your fine and others you're left asking yourself why did this have to happen to me!! I believe god has his way and for what reason he puts all us women in this misery is beyond me but i believe it will all work out in the end

As for me even after a bfp yesterday it scares me that i don't FEEL very pregnant!! I honsetly can't say i have many pregnancy symptoms, i think i had more symptoms 4 and dpo than i have yesterday or today, I hope this all works out fx fx fx fx stick stick stick stick!!!!!!

Ejw- :hugs: I know that's hard! I don't have the right words to say.. It definitely is better to stay quiet during a hard time likethat rather than voice it to the person. The same happened to my sil. Pregnant first week she met her Bf, she was trying to get pregnant.. Then decided she doesn't want to be with him any more so now she's stuck.. Unhappy. She's one of those people who did it to get attention. Having Emilio, she gets a lot of it now.. Every day.. She sends me pictures of him. It's nice. And we love out nephew very much But inside I want to scream sometimes. What makes it harder is to see her fb posts. Omg.
Keep in mind that they've lived with her parents since day one of this relationship.. Both of them.. So my inlaws are raising this child basically. She told me the only thing she has to buy are diapers... And she doesnt pay rent.. Anyways her fb post was referring to anther friend of hers, "it sucks to sit here in the background and watch people intentionally ruin their lives... Having a baby is hard... Especially if you have rent and other bills." i couldn't respond of course I just showed it to dh.. Like seriously!!

Repo- STICK STICKY BEAN!!!! I'm super positive it will!!

Afm- temP up a couple degrees today. Af will be here tomorrow. I'm positive now that I have a 13 day luteal phase.. Of course when af starts.. Then I'll be able to see exactly what day O was..

You're still above coverline, Mrs...you never know!!

My temp dropped again today; I'm like a refrigerator. Have to call the doc & set up my bloodwork for tomorrow I guess. :shrug:

Repo, we're all thinking good thoughts for you & a sticky bean...

Aww, most of you have a currently feeling status that is not good.
Positive thoughts everyone :flower: Good stuff must be to come for all of us :0)

Oh no ready! Your temps looked so good this cycle!! I wish there was a oh button we could press! That reminds me of the show "Family Matters." u can't remember the daughters name but she had a dream that her and screech were married and every time they kissed her belly grew and was pg.. Lol one of those things you see that will always stick with you, I suppose.

I'm here for you! All of you! With af right around the corner that means we can have a drink or three with dinner tomorrow :) ooh I actually hope so! Tomorrow is dh's gpas bday so we're taking him out to dinner, he's british, and almost deaf.. So his accent and speech is a little difficult to understand. Long islands! :)

We're going to wttc if af shows tomorrow. So we'll start ttc again in April. It'll take some of the stress away and make it more fun again. Plus, maybe I'll get some productive tasks done.

hey girls, been really busy this weekend and now i think im getting sick AGAIN. I feel like i may something upper respiratory, yuck! hope its not bronchitis!
Congrats Repo!! That's so exciting!
EJW, that sucks that your mom acted that way! Sometimes mom mean well but dont think before they speak! lol! my mom did that to me when i told her i was pregnant, instead of acting excited she said, umm was this planned?! I was like, thanks a lot mom! She's my best friend too so it was really hurtful!

went today for bloodwork but didn't get to go til 130 so probably not gonna get those results until tomorrow :( praying everything looks ok!!!! Ty to all you ladies here the wonderful BFP will come!!!! Babydust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->