Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Thank you so much, I will just take one for a few weeks then.
How long have you been TTC? xxx

Well I'm glad you're feeling better! We'll see what my hormones have to say, but clomid is a possibility. I haven't decided whether to do it, although DH says he's ok with twins. Speaking of, shouldn't the guy get checked before we start taking hormones and crap? I dunno, most of the focus is on us ladies... ;)

Ny- I think you ought to call the doctor's and let them know that you have been spotting and are concerned. I doubt they would have moved your scan date had they known that and perhaps there will be a cancellation or they can make time to squeeze you in. There is no harm in trying. I think you have already determined you are going to lose this baby no matter what and even seeing the heartbeat isn't going to change that. Every pregnancy is different. Mine started out the exact same way as my loss. I was terrified, but I had hope that things would turn out differently. I hate seeing you so negative but I am running out of things to say. I spotted on and off brown/pink for over a week before it finally stopped. I'm sorry you can't believe there is any chance for your little one. I am not giving up hope even though you have. All my good thoughts and wishes are with your little bean.

Thanks love- Guess i've just had that instinct gut feeling that this would happen from the day I got the BFP. Hard to ignore such a strong feeling of something being wrong.....Hope you are all right, and it is possible it will be fine. I will surely let everyone know on thursday or friday. Thanks for crossing fingers everyone!

Ready- I would love for you to get a bfp along with me as well! I'm still hopeful for all those playdates our beans can have!

Robo- Welcome! You will find a whole lot of support in here!! I started maca in December and got my bfp on Jan 2nd. Unfortunately it was ectopic. The maca had nothing to do with that. If anything it helped me conceive in the first place because my hormones just needed a little bit of balancing. Good Luck!

Ny- It's very possible that your gut instinct about having an early m/c is really just fear. Which is totally understandable. This pregnancy could be so smooth but you will always have something to worry about because of your history. I know I will be scared when I conceive again. But you have to try not to let it consume you. Try your hardest to be positive. It's a very short wait til your scan so hang in there!

Rosa- Thank you hun. :hugs: It feels good to be able to talk in here a little bit again. Now that I have a plan in action and I can almost move on, I am feeling better. We had been ttc only 3 months when i got my bfp.. Now we are going on 5 months but we haven't been able to try since the ectopic. My doctor is talking IVF because I only have one tube to begin with due to surgery 3 years ago with Endo and cysts, they had to remove my right tube. Now I have the one tube that had an ectopic in it so it may not be capable of doing what it needs to do. But I'm getting an HSG in 3 weeks so I will have an answer on what to do then. Hopefully the tube is open enough to ttc again naturally.
Good luck at your appt tomorrow! Do you have a list of questions written down so you don't forget anything? I have a good feeling they will be able to tell you something and give you something! Fx'd!

It's so frustrating how good my chart looks because I can't do anything about it! :( I was advised not to try this month until i get the HSG in 3 weeks. Sucks because I had more fertile CM then I ever have in my life the last couple of days! I mean it was really there in abundance. My temp dropped way down yesterday morning.. ovulation dip? I have never had one of those either! I had a little bit of cramping last night(Which i never get around O!) and said to myself that I'm ovulating.. Sure enough my temp shot up this morning. It shot up quick too! Usually i'm a slow riser with my temp after O. So far everything is going perfectly and I have to sit back and watch it happen. AHHH!! :brat:

Sorry for the rambling!

Hello to everyone else! :flower:

I have a few questions.

I had the Mirena in for 3 years and I never had a period. Just got it out January 28th, 2011. I spotted a few days later for a day but that was it. My fiancee and I are TTC #2.

Just wondering if anyone knew when I can take a pregnancy test since I don't know when I'm suppose to have my period because I haven't had one in 3 years! LOL.

Let me know. Thanks!!

Kiki, all you need is one tube! My sil (the one I just visited) had only one tube as well, and was worried that the 2nd one was blocked, and I just visited her baby boy this weekend! It took them 14 months, but it was done naturally. Your chart looks great, and even though it's frustrating not to be able to try, you have to look at the positive. It looks great because everything is working properly! That's an incredible sign!! Abundant cm is also great! Give it a few cycles to keep getting better and stronger, and you'll be all set to go when the doc gives you the :thumbup: Some women never get a clear o pattern! :hugs: Hang in there.

Thanks love- Guess i've just had that instinct gut feeling that this would happen from the day I got the BFP. Hard to ignore such a strong feeling of something being wrong.....Hope you are all right, and it is possible it will be fine. I will surely let everyone know on thursday or friday. Thanks for crossing fingers everyone!

Ny, I agree with Kiki. Your gut feeling could be fear caused by last time. It is so hard to ignore that feeling, I know. Can you call and say that you are worried because you are spotting and if they have a cancellation, can they squeeze you in? Worth a shot. Praying for you. :hugs:

Well I'm glad you're feeling better! We'll see what my hormones have to say, but clomid is a possibility. I haven't decided whether to do it, although DH says he's ok with twins. Speaking of, shouldn't the guy get checked before we start taking hormones and crap? I dunno, most of the focus is on us ladies... ;)

Thanks! I think my doc will take a look at my charts and see that I'm not producing mature eggs and suggest clomid. I could be totally off, though. I just don't want him to say everything looks fine, go home and keep trying. :nope: I have a feeling he might do that...that would SUCK. I always thought Clomid wasn't for me, I wouldn't do that...blah blah blah...and yes, I have heard that multiples come with Clomid more often. Yikes!! We're okay with that. My dh is like how hard can it be?! :rofl: We'll see about that.

Oh, and we TRIED to get his :spermy: checked...remember?! :nope: Oh well, maybe this new doc will have another recommendation for a :spermy: doc who doesn't suck.

Thanks! I think my doc will take a look at my charts and see that I'm not producing mature eggs and suggest clomid. I could be totally off, though. I just don't want him to say everything looks fine, go home and keep trying. :nope: I have a feeling he might do that...that would SUCK. I always thought Clomid wasn't for me, I wouldn't do that...blah blah blah...and yes, I have heard that multiples come with Clomid more often. Yikes!! We're okay with that. My dh is like how hard can it be?! :rofl: We'll see about that.

Oh, and we TRIED to get his :spermy: checked...remember?! :nope: Oh well, maybe this new doc will have another recommendation for a :spermy: doc who doesn't suck.

I do remember that you tried for the SA & how annoying that was! My doc hasn't mentioned it at all even though she's recommended clomid twice to me. I dunno; I had my blood draw so hopefully I'll get a call sometime tomorrow. I read that this hormone check will tell them how my ovarian reserves look, so I'm more nervous than I was. Damn google!

How hard can multiples be? HA!! :rofl:

Kiki, I'm sorry you're watching a beautiful chart play out, but it's a great sign that your cycle is so good! You'll be just as fertile next month after the HSG. On to playdates for the kiddies!

Hi Kiki , Sorry for your loss. xx Thank you for your reply, I am hoping to get my BFP soon. I have started taking the maca today and OH has too.
You will be back to TTC soon, good luck im sure you will get your BFP soon again. xxx

hey rosa, just a suggestion but after a year off trying my ob gave a script for my husband to have his sperm checked and had the results faxed to his office and he went over them with us. May be worth asking

Kiki- your chart will be just as beautiful next time! Are you still doing maca?

I had called the doc and mentioned my spotting and they said to just wait and see what thursday says and go from there. If it gets heavy or painful go to ER. Nice. Duh. He said to make an appointment based on what thursday says. I didnt have a good doctor for my MC last year, and feel like this new one wont be that great either. Its so frustrating to find someone who seems to give a care!

Ready- what was the test called? Why are they looking at ovarian reserves when you've had bfp's pretty easily...does that maybe tell the condition of the eggs?

Rosa-at this point i'd love twins so I can have 2 babies and be done with this TTC mess! I dont want to play anymore, i want to take my ball and go home.

Hehe, Ny, that made me smile :) I want to take my ball and go home too! Hopefully you are right on track to do that...

My tests were LH & FSH. FSH tells you about ovarian reserves, and some ratio of them gives an indication of whether you have pcos. I dunno, that's just according to the google gods. I'm hoping for the best...but at the same time, if the numbers are fine, then what next?

Well, it will be super nice to have answers either way...guess if the numbers are fine then maybe you try Maca or something? I cant remember, but you arent on that are you? Or maybe even soy...that makes the quality of ovulation just that much better. TO me though, it doesnt seem as though you've got an issue with getting preg, just keeping them...maybe do baby aspirin and progesterone next pregnancy? Ive heard that combo helps a bit.......

Rosa- Thank you for the encouraging words about your sil! I love hearing stories that are very similar to mine and have success! I will get the :thumbup: in 3 weeks after my HSG! I'm hoping these next 3 weeks fly by!!

Ready- Thanks hun. It definitely is great to know my body is doing what it is supposed to and it's even going above and beyond right now for me. Hoping it's this tuned in next month! I am getting every sign in the book!
I'm very anxious to hear about your results tomorrow! I would guess everything is okay with your how many eggs you have. Just gotta get them more ready to be nice and strong! Soy is a good idea and maybe ask your doc about the baby aspirin like NY said. That may be a good idea too. Multiples are a breeze! :rofl: Bill is ready for them! haha.

Robo- Thank you! I really do believe Maca works for a lot of women who need some balancing. I know it was my issue because I was on the depo shot for 3 years so my hormones were all out of whack. My DH takes Maca as well. It's good for them too! Fx'd for your BFP very soon!

NY- Thank you! I sure hope so. :) Yes I am taking Maca. I had to stop during the whole ectopic process but I have been back on it since 2 weeks ago so it will be all built up in my system for next month!
It's so hard to find a good doctor! Hopefully your new one will be better than your last one though!

Hi ladies- welcome robo!

Ny- I hope the spotting stops.. Igot excited when u said it stopped but next sentence was that it started again. My fingers are crossed super tight for you!

Rosa, ready- I think we'll all be cycle buddies. My temp is way below coverline now and af is supposed to be here today. Will be here for sure by tomorrow

I am laying in bed snuggled up to oh as we watch a show or two before bed and I rolled over and my arm was wet. I assumed it was sweat as he is like a radiator, but I was very wrong. My nipples are leaking clear fluid!! I'm so not ready for this lol. It completely skipped my mind that this would happen. I laughed so hard I nearly cried. This is not what I signed up for. Another one of those things you don't think about when trying to get pregnant.

Well, it will be super nice to have answers either way...guess if the numbers are fine then maybe you try Maca or something? I cant remember, but you arent on that are you? Or maybe even soy...that makes the quality of ovulation just that much better. TO me though, it doesnt seem as though you've got an issue with getting preg, just keeping them...maybe do baby aspirin and progesterone next pregnancy? Ive heard that combo helps a bit.......

Thanks Ny...I don't know what to do because I was on baby aspirin for the cycle of my last mc, and then I worried if it had contributed to bleeding. Also I had progesterone checked around 4 1/2 weeks and it was very good, 17 or something. So why did I lose two? Maybe it was the egg quality. I have not tried maca or soy. We'll see what my blood test says; youre right--it will be good to know the numbers! How are you feeling today?

Love, :rofl: That's GREAT! I would have laughed my ass off, and never heard the end of it from DH... Welcome to the world of mommyhood; your body is not yours anymore!

Mrs, on a different note, I'm so sorry your temp dipped :( It's just demoralizing, isn't it? If AF does show, you'll be ntnp, right? So you can still follow your cycle with us & we can all hope to be bump buddies...

Thanks, kiki! Multiples are a breeze, ha. Well you would know... I'll let you guys know if my doc calls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->