Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Rosa sounds like the doctors was successful for you. xxx

Love- Oh no! Haha sorry your story made me laugh but I'm sure I wouldn't be too happy about it happening so soon already either! Oh the things that we do for babies! :)

Kylar- Awww that is so exciting to feel him moving in there! That must be incredible! I'm sure he's okay from the ice incident. Maybe he just got moved around a little bit so you can't feel him as much.

Rosa- What a fantastic appointment!! Oh I am so happy for you! I think you are going to get that BFP this cycle! SO many women have had great success with Clomid and a lot of them on the first try! I have a friend who got pregnant with twins on the very first try with Clomid! I don't know if I would be able to stop charting and poas! haha. But it is good for not stressing about everything. Did you ask about using preseed just in case of lack of CM? Ahhh I can't wait to see what happens for you!!

Ready- I usually only bleed for about 3 days with the 3rd day being very light. It goes heavy, med, light and i'm done. I'm anxious for your results from your tests!

Robo- It's a good idea to try not to chart or use OPK's. It's so much less stressful. A lot of women swear by just relaxing helps them get their bfps!

Hello everyone else! :hi:

I'm just sitting here waiting for March 14th. :)

Kylar- I'll take all the advice I can get. I want to make it at least 3 weeks, much longer if my body can handle it. I'm guessing a year is average then? Two years seems a bit much. I can't imagine holding a fussy todler to my chest, especially once they have teeth lol eek.

Once you get started with it i think you naturally know when stopping fits best with you and baby :0) I fed my son for nearlly 7 mths and my daughter 9 months and they both naturally seemed to want less at the end.
I weaned them both at 4 mths and gave them a spouted beaker and i think once they realised that it was quicker to use that, the breast was not so appealing! They never had a bottle or dummy ever at all. I'm sure you will be fine :flower:

I agree, Kylar pretty much let ME know when he was done!! I'd liked to of gone longer, but he was done so not much I could do about it!! ;)

Ny- Good luck at your scan today!!

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is well! :hi:

Ny, we'll be thinking of you today! Make sure to let us know how your scan went! :hugs:

Good morning girls...how is everyone? Ny, we'll be on the edge of our seats -- we're ready to hear your good news!

Nothing at all to report here. The first part of the cycle is BOR-ing.

Thanks girls- i will let you know...I feel like i'm getting ready to walk the plank or something....
Im so glad you got clomid rosa- thats awesome. Just what you wanted!
Kylar- you feel the baby toeday?
Have a good day ladies!

Ny- all my good thoughts are with you today. What time is your scan? Even after you see the heartbeat it feels like walking the plank with every scan, at least for me it does. You have to update us as soon as humanly possible!! We will be chewing our nails down till we hear from you.

As for me, I think I've hurt my wrist. Now sure what I did but it's sore to bend and started mainly last night. Doesn't help that I'm stuck lifting boxes and stocking shelves here at work. On a good note though, oh and I are getting married on Monday!!! Nothing fancy just him and I down at the courthouse. We will have a wedding one day when we have saved some money aside for it. They are so expensive these days you pretty much have to put yourself in debt to have one lol. Plus I'd rather spend that money on this little button of mine. I'm going to call after work and try to get my private gender scan for this Saturday. How amazing it would be for oh and I to see our little man Just a couple days before we get married.
Gender plus package- 70$
15 min ultrasound session
Cd with all images
DVD of entire session
5 black and white scan photos
Glimps of baby in 3/4D

Love, you're getting married on monday?? WHAT??!! Were you planning on this and I just don't remember it? Who's going to be there? And, congratulations :)

Congrats Love! On the gender scan and the marriage! Super exciting weekend you will have.

OH and I may have to do some running around after my scan today. It isnt until 320 Minnesota time. Seems like forever away. I will try to let you all know asap! FX'd!

Congrats Love- And thats exciting about the scan! I'm getting a 3d 4d one at 30 weeks Already got it booked! But I get a ton of scans with my dr too! I'm all about seeing this baby every opportunity i can!

Thanks ny, yes been feeling baby again, thank God! Good luck on your scan today, can't wait to hear from you!

Oh and I are scheduling another vanity scan through our doctor between 24-30 weeks, haven't decided when exactly yet. I'm trying not to plan things for the baby too far in advance just in case (knock on wood) anything goes wrong. As you said with breast feeding, I'm setting little goals for myself. After a mc, even though it was early on, I'm being a bit cautious. I can't wait to find out for 110% the gender. I'm secretly holing for a girl, not that I would be disappoited with a boy, because I have the perfect girl name in mind. Still have no idea what we'd name a boy, but I'll be thrilled either way.
Kylar, have you picked out a boy name yet for your little one?

Love, omg!! That's so exciting!! Congrats on the cool scan and on the marriage!!!

Ya, I know what you mean, I usually wouldnt of booked this scan but they were offering 100 dollars off the 200 dollar package only if you booked it this one certain day, and so i went ahead and got it all scheduled early, and they said 30 weeks is good time to see the baby in 3d bc its fat and cute by then, and i happen to be 30 weeks on my bday!! so i booked the scan for my birthday!!

Yes I think his name is Wyatt =)

Wow, a scan on your birthday and at that price no less. Who could ask for a better gift. I would have booked mine that far in advance for a deal like that. Wyatt is a lovely name!! I swear I've been through hundreds of names but nothing sticks out for me. At least there is still time lol. I'm hoping that when I see him at my next scan I'll just "know" what his name should be.

Wyatt! I love that name!! Ours will be Jack or Abigail. My dh jokingly says now we'll need both right away with the Clomid! :rofl: Not funny.

Cute name, kylar!

Rosa, are you noticing any side effects from the clomid yet?

Cute name, kylar!

Rosa, are you noticing any side effects from the clomid yet?

Nope. Only been one day, though. I took it at night...I read somewhere that the side effects don't hit you so much if you take them at night. :shrug: I did wake up in the middle of the night though, which is strange. Who knows.

lol Rosa. I was hoping for twins at my first scan though I knew it was unlikely. I've always wanted twins, a boy and a girl. That just means I'll have to try again after this one right lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->