Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Welcome mk- glad to have you! We are a chatty bunch. And we have ladies everywhere!!! So welcome. We usually are more chatty.. Some of us are on vacation l, moving, stressed From ttc.

I'm in a break for 2 cycles.

AND!! I just got a call for a management position!! SOOO going to take it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed but the pay will e almost twice what I make now soo I'm secretly sittig here thinking please oh please oh please lol. I have t turned in a job application in years! So first, I felt silly lol and then the girl who's place I am taking is younger than me. She has to be. So I felt really weird then... Anyways Im hoping hard, but expecting nothing.. Ok enough of that.. ;)

Oh swepa- watch.. We start our new jobs and focus on them.. Then bam.. Pregnant.. Whatdoya want to bet?!

It's so amazing that you ladies live all over. Im in Kansas.. Smack dab in the middle of this wasteful country. I love America.. But I heard last night that there are islands that the take trash to and leave them.. Anyone see "Wall-E" ?? My goodness!

Well just wanted to get and say hi! Dh and are are meeting sone friends for lunch yay! Old Chicago.. Amazingly I've never eaten there before! Mmm

hEY mRS

How long do u have to work in the job to qualify for maternity pay or is it just a promotion in the company you already work for? My problem is that the company I am with now gives me 6 months full pay whereas new companies only give u 6 weeks pay then standard rate of £123 a week xx

Mrs, good luck with the job app!!

I'm back ladies and as confused as ever with ttc ;) Good news, we totally bd in the shower Friday...haha... I chose not to lie down on the dirty floor with my legs in the air :rofl:, but at least we got something in. I'm still on track for every day this cycle, and it hasn't even been an effort yet. It's just worked that way! High cervix, temp dip, some watery cm but negative OPK, and who knows! But we're bding and that's all that matters. Had a wonderful family vacation and I'm sure we'll be going back there again... How is everyone doing?

Mrs., congrats on the job offer!! That's very exciting!

Ready, no o yet for me either. My "normal" day is cd15, though, and that's today, so I won't be surprised if I get a temp spike tomorrow. :shrug: We dtd last night, and we'll do it again tomorrow morning. Morning :sex: does not excite me when you have to set the alarm for 6:00 to do it. :nope: But that's the only time we'll see each other that day, so gotta do what you gotta do. :thumbup: I had an opk left over, so I peed on it this morning, there was a line, but not positive. However, at least it means I either caught the beginning of or the end of the surge, so I know it's going to be around today-ish. I broke down and got some more opks today...hid them in my purse from my dh, like a true addict. :blush: Took another one at 1:30, even lighter, but maybe because I had a lot of water. I'll take a few more today, and one tomorrow morning.

Welcome mk80! :hi: Like Mrs. said we're usually much chattier than this, but evidently we've all been busy...:shrug: I'm also looking forward to a hot and sunny vacay! (As I look at our cold, dreary rain today :cry:)

Hey Rosa! I guess we're both waiting... :coffee: Sounds like you guys will have your bases covered. Your temp dropped down today it looks like, so you could very well be right that today is the day! I'm a total poas-aholic this cycle, so I'm glad I'm not alone!!

:hi: mk80...I haven't gotten totally caught up with posts. You girls were kinda quiet the last few days so you've made my job a little easier ;)

Star, good luck to you as well on the job front!

Thank u ready just looking forward to having a clear head and start focusing on TTC again I am on CD10 today so I can POAS as of tomorrow whoo hoo xxxx

My temp dropped a LOT this morning. I got up about 30 minutes earlier than normal, but .6 is a pretty big dip. I'm hoping it goes up a lot tomorrow! However, my temps have been abnormally high this cycle already, due to the clomid, so I'm wondering what my post-o temps will be. Higher than 98.1?! Oh well. :shrug: As long as FF can confirm o, I'm cool. A side note (slightly tmi, but I think we're way past that...:haha:) My dh and I "enjoyed" :sex: at the same time last night! :blush: That only happens every once in a while, so hopefully the :spermy: got sucked up in there night and tight!

Good girl that is definately the secret... I truley believe that is how we managed to conceive... Wow that is such a good sign timing wise with ur temp dropping oh I'm excited for u now xxxxx

Do u think the clomid has something to do with the "enjoyment"?? Just a thought does it increase blood flow into that area ohhhh this month is feeling good for u already :)

xx

Good girl that is definately the secret... I truley believe that is how we managed to conceive... Wow that is such a good sign timing wise with ur temp dropping oh I'm excited for u now xxxxx

Thanks! I truly had to concentrate and not let my mind wander! :rofl: I've read that it helps so much, and I'll take any help I can get. I really hope I have lots of :spermy: waiting for that egg when it comes down! Of course, now that I'm on clomid, it could be 2 eggs...Yikes! :help:

Whoo hoo twins how hilarious would that be..., superb, I know a girl in my town that was only 16 and she had twins naturally (no clomid or IVF or any TRYING!!!) and she managed just fine

U'd be grand at it lol xxxx

Thanks, star! At least we'd be done ttc'ing! I'm not sure we'd go for a 3rd...get it all done in one shot! :haha: My dh has been joking about he "feels" like we're having twins ever since we started ttc'ing 10 months ago, and now that I"m clomid, I'm like you need to stop joking about that!! We'd be fine. But yikes!

So opk'ing starts tomorrow for you, then? Good luck! When do you normally o, do you know?

I like that one, Rosa! We got in some more bd today again and my ovary cramps have pretty much stopped since this afternoon so i wonder if i O'd. I had a temp drop yesterday. I dunno but I'd love to share a tww with you & star :)

Yeah its getting exciting now :) I usually POAS at 3-4pm keep it consistant I should ovulate on Friday we will bd tonight and follow SMEP whoo hoo getting real again now hope that the aspirin helps

Are we ready to get insane again girls symptom spotting ha ha why oh why do we do this to ourselves oh yeah so we can see BFP's for us all and oh yeah a twins scan for rosa :) I've never seen a twin scan have you??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Star, you're really sounding so much better and it's nice to hear... there is a lot of hope in a new a cycle, I've found. :)

Twins for Rosa! Yay!!

My temp didn't jump today so I'm a big question mark...what about you guys?

Okay so now everyone is convinced I'm having twins! :rofl: I can't wait to tell my dh, he'll be like I TOLD YOU SO!!! :wacko:

My temp didn't spike this morning either, ready. :saywhat: I had some major o pains last night, and I thought for SURE it was going to be a temp spike, but no. Not pains, but...I can't describe them. Definitely noticeable, but different. Maybe the clomid is making new things happen for me. :shrug: We had morning :sex: today and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! :haha: We used to do that all the time "back in the day" when we were young, but something about having to set an alarm to have sex on a work day just doesn't sound like fun to me. At any rate, we both "enjoyed" it at the same time AGAIN!! Woot woot!! :happydance: I even had time to lie down with my hips up for about 40 minutes afterwards. Yesssss!

My opk was still faint yesterday and this morning, but I do fade in and out, so I guess I'm still fading in since I didn't have a temp spike today. :shrug: I looked back to previous cycles, and I do alternate between o'ing on cd 15 and 17, so I'm not worried yet.

However, I think I should move my cd21 blood test, don't you agree? Especially if I don't o until cd 17...4 dpo is not long enough for a good reading on my progesterone. Can anyone else weigh in on that?

I love sharing the crappy 2ww with you ladies! It'll be fun to symptom spot. :blush: Even though we tell ourselves every time we're not going to do it. :haha:

Good morning... nice work on the well timed bd :happydance: I agree that you should move your 21 day test, but wait until you know when you O... I did another OPK yesterday too and it was definitely darker but not positive; I'm not sure that my urine has been concentrated enough when I've tested the last few days though. This morning, another flood of watery cm and very high cervix. Do you check yours?

I dunno what is going on, but I do hope to O soon because I am going out of town on Saturday for 4 days!!

I have my faint OPK whoo hoo here we go it will darken on thursday, ovulate friday-sat DH and I have decided to keep going with the baby train and what will be will be with the job front all job offers are more money so we can just pocket the excess and use that for maternity if need be, hate my job so need to look to the long term plan and that will involve returning to work

1. because of course it is a necessity in this day and age
2. I love working and I didn't go to uni for 6 years to not work

Had a brilliant weekend too think that has made everything clearer whoo hoo about bloody time I hate my mind going into overdrive... We had date night on friday it was great fun we laughed for hours

I used to temp but my temp was always alarmingly high and it used to make me feel so excited and then even once AF came it took 2 days before it plummeted shocking weirdo body!! The opk's seem to work well for me as well as "enjoying each other" at the same time we will get the sticky sticky bean...

It's quite sad that I now know that I can get a BFP I just can't get a sticky one, I'm hoping so much that the aspirin has helped in that department

fx'd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Star, you just haven't had a sticky one YET. Glad you had such a great weekend! I hear you on the job--it is so hard to imagine living on one income!. Especially after the effort to get a degree and build a career. But it would be soo nice to have that extra time with a little one. I guess there are pluses & minues to both choices. I hope you love your new job!

Kylar, love, ny, how are the babes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->