Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

i hope it works swepakepa, im so hopeful for you! you deserve this soooo much!!

Hey girls! Ok, the nurses and ultrasound tech ended up being super cool and diligent. The nurse called at 123 pm, said the doc put the order in for ultrasound lemme talk to the ultrasound tech, comes back on the phone says can you come now. Im like hell ya! So i was gone by 2 and thought they were nice about it. The ultrasound tech thanked me for getting there so quick. Lol.

Anyways- gummy bear is there, heart beating at 142 bpm and measuring 7w1d. She said I will probably not get a good picture for a couple weeks because my uterus is sooooo tilted back. As she is doing the ultrasound I see things like yolk sac and baby and stuff but the pics are super fuzzy and not showing everything at once cuz they really have to dig for my uterus. OUCH. Bad thing is, they cant find the source of the spotting. I wish they could to put my mind at ease. Im still afraid the next time there will be no heart beat!

About getting scanned at work- I can depending on the day I work, and what tech is working. Some will tell the manager if I ask and some are cool. I wanted to wait until I know everything is going to be good though before I had friends at work scan me so they aren;t the ones who have to tell bad knews ya know?

My pics dont look like anything yet! I will so put one up when I am thinking it looks like something. The tech said it looks just like it should at 7w1d. Whew! Again- shocked. I have just been shocked and shocked and shocked with this one. I was for sure thinking it was breaking down and I was losing it because i had some "stuff" that looked stringy come out of me a few times now. WEIRD!

Congrats NY on seeing your beanie, i'm sure he/she will continue along just fine :0) How exciting for you. I have a retroverted uterus apparantly, hope it does not hinder my TTC too much.

Swepa I hope t wotks. So how come the iui? How do they decide to do that?

Dee I rdo think those uterus have trouble getting pregnant because sperm doesn't get up thel. re as well. Maybe 2hen fertile try a position that would allow for them to go higher.

Rosa-I'm not really spottin right now no. But whenever it goes for a day it seems to come back. Maybe not this time!

What does the cd21 test show? I have heard clomid dries some out. So yay for preseed. I hope you only need clomid this time!

I hope your spotting stays away! Maybe it was just a beginning of the pregnancy thing and now you'll be spot free. :flower:

The blood test on cd 21 will test for my progetesterone level. If it's high, they'll know I ovulated, which means the clomid worked. If it's low, the Clomid didn't work well, and he might up my dosage or put me on a different med. Or just try it again next cycle. He put me on clomid in the first place because my progesterone level was too low, meaning I can't get pregnant, since it's the hormone that allows the egg to implant...I'm sure you know this. So, it was either progesterone suppositories (which didn't make me too happy to insert that thing for 2 weeks and then throughout the 1st trimester if I did get preggers), or clomid which is a 5 day pill. I was like the pill thank you very much! Plus, I think part of my problem was that while I was ovulating, I probably was not ovulating mature enough eggs. Evidently, the mature eggs help thicken the lining and raise the progesterone levels. Kind of like a "chicken and the egg" situation (no pun intended!) because I'm not producing good enough eggs, which doesn't give me the right progesterone, which makes me not produce the good eggs...and you can see where I'm going with this. :haha: Sooooo....the clomid should help me produce "super eggs". :haha:

To sum up, cd 21 will test my progesterone levels. :rofl: Sorry the long post...I'm sure you know all of this already. :wacko:

Swepa, to piggyback on Ny's question, why the iui? How long have you been ttc? Have you tried meds by themselves yet? That sucks that you have to pay for it. :wacko: Is it wicked expensive?

How is everyone doing today? I'm back at work today, so I should be able to check in and out all day. (yesterday I was at a training all day, and couldn't get to my computer, had plans last night too...I was like this is all getting in the way of my BnB time! :rofl:)

Ny- I told you everything would be just fine!! Your gummy bear is still in there with a beating heart. When I had a heavy bleed at 10+5 with two large clots, they couldn't find a source for it either. Some women seem to just bleed for no reason. Your bean probably won't look like much for another 3-ish weeks or so. We don't care if if doesn't look like much. We will still think it's the cutest thing in all the world lol.

My doctors appointment yesterday was kind of boring, very routine and scanless. She used a Doppler on me and little button was so snuggled away in there that she had a hard time finding the heartbeat at first. I must have looked worried because she told me I was definitely still pregnant. My next scan is the 31st at 22 weeks. Seems like it's so far away.
I feel like I've popped. I suddenly feel very big and round. Definitely can't suck it in anymore.

Rosa- So does it mean if you do get pregnant they will have you on progesterone right away for first trimester or should this super egg make your progesterone just fine in first trimester? I am glad I dont have to do suppositories. I asked my doctor about that and he said those are what used to be used because they didn't have a good oral one. Now this one is a "something" (can't remember what he said) and is more of a natural progesterone. IDK though I just felt good with what he said! Lol. Taking it though is pretty rough. It sure does enhance the sickness feeling and I pretty much can barely move im so tired and weak. Does Clomid make you feel tired at all? And like Swepa says femara has less side effects, what effects are you getting from clomid?

Love- I cant wait for a bump. I was already getting chunky, and when I get chunky its all belly cuz im like 5'2" my gaining weight made me look pregnant anyways....now I just feel fat. And I haven't told family yet and I feel like they just think i've gotten fat. And I saw SUCH cute swim suits yesterday and wanted to buy one for florida but remembered I will not be getting into a suit on my vacation cuz I have a fat chunky tummy. I wish it was bump already but im in that major bloat stage. ICK!! So now that you got your gender scan do you still have a scan through your docs coming up?

Ny, I'm not sure if I'd have to supplement with progesterone if I do get pregnant. I guess they'll know when they see the blood tests. :shrug: My thinking is that the super egg should be plenty, but who knows. I also put a cream on after o to AF twice a day, but I don't know how much that actually helps. I've had no real side effects. The only one was hot flashes in the middle of the night, which was not fun, but not too bad. My temps have been an entire degree higher, so that's strange, but again, oh well. Not tired, nope. But everyone reacts differently. :shrug: I guess I've been pretty lucky, because I've heard some ladies don't react well at all. I'm on a higher dosage, too. Most people start out on 50 mg, and my doc put me straight in the big girl pants at 100 mg. Sweet! Maybe it'll help sooner!

Nice! I hope for you it works once and you can be done with it all! Thats is pretty amaing that you have no bad side effects. I would think they would just test your progesterone if you ever get pregnant. I never had mine tested, they just gave me the pills. Im cool with that although I cant tell if i'd be so sick without them but ima just go with it. Except im seriously green. Im about to pay for all that wishing and hoping;)

So, do you have the appointment for 8 days away for your test then?

Yep! Next saturday, I just go into the lab with my "order" and they take blood and I leave. They probably gave you the prog because you had a miscarriage, maybe? A lot of times mc are because the progesterone levels aren't high, so it could have been because of that. Can't hurt to have high levels, though (from what I understand anyway), so maybe it's just a precaution. If my levels are high on 21, I'm sure they won't give me anything if I do end up getting pregnant.

I'm sorry you're feeling "green." Hopefully it'll go away soon. I don't look forward to that at all. I really hope I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't get morning sickness. :wacko: Of course, I always assumed I'd be a lucky one who got pregnant the first try, too! :wacko: When I started taking a new brand of Maca, I was so nauseous, and I was like this is going to SUCK if I'm sick throughout the first 3 months!

Ready, are you on vacay already?

Anyone heard from Andrea?

Kiki, still lurking? :flower: Miss you.

They gave me progesterone for the spotting I think and yes because of my last miscarriage. MKes me feel better so that in itself may be a winner. How do you go to the docomo Sunday? This is the first pregnancy where I've felt ill. And i can tell the moment it started too on my bday wed. I'm not puking or anything but like you felt really nauseous.

I was also wondering where brandy has been. Ready left yesterday for her weekend away so assuming she is doing water park stuff.

I thought of another worry to obsess with. Flying next week. Hope I am not sick. Also, the radiation that ill be getting. Eeeeek.

Are you sure you have to go through the xrays? Call the doc and ask if it's okay, then you'll feel better. I"m sure it's fine, or we would have heard more of a stink about it from all the preggos in the world who fly...

The lab is open until 2 on Saturdays...I'm going on a Saturday, not Sunday.

Lots of people have been mia lately. Yoooooohoooooo....where are you?!:shrug:

Oh I thought I read sunday. Derrrr. I have heard we get sat radiation from being closer o sun but wa, i will opt out of the cray machine if they have it. Minneapolis doesn't yet. This means is need a pat down in Orlando. Booo. I hope they dont have it yet.

I give up with bnb on my phone. That post was all kiddewompus.

:sex:Howdy ho girls!

I've been relaxing then working then relaxing again. Not stressing over ttc is definitely nice. :sex: has been happening a lot lately. Yay. I'll enjoy it, but j think I'm coming into my fertile period. Cm is noticeably creamy today! So it's hard but I'm going to have to turn down dh if he tries to initiate. Oh that's what I've been doing differently. Not trying at a to get any lol. :coffee::thumbup:

How is everyone doing ??

Swepa- iui, in utero insemination right? Following ny's question, why did they decide to do that?

Rosa- nightly back rubs are still mandatory lol. I really don't know about the whole no foot rub thing. The midwife told me earlier on that if I go for a pedicure not to let them rub my feet because of the pressure points. I'd never heard of it before but I wasn't going to chance it, even though my poor little feets are miserable. Hopefully clomid does the trick. I hear plenty of women get their bfp on the first round. I'm sure they will monitor you after you get pregnant to make sure your progesterone levels are as they should be.

Ny- I had my private gender scan on saturday. My next scan at the end of the month is through my doctor. They'll be able to tell me the gender but I already know because I cheated lol. I'm sure you'd look wonderful in a bathing suit so hush. I was weighed yesterday... 187 talk about scary and I'm about our height, possibly an inch taller. I hate my body.. And all I want to do is EAT! It makes me kind of depressed.

Mrs- go figure right? You stop ttc and dh is now all over you lol. Maybe not initiating it and telling him no while you aren't ttc will get him all reved up and ready to pounce you when you start trying again.

Yea I hope it works. 2 cycles and we're back. It's berm nice not thinking about it. Granted I've been off here a few days at a time. but I feel if I got on all the time I'd lose myself in ttc thoughts again. It's hard to avoid it this cycle. Especially since I know I'll be o'ing in the next week or so. And dh is about to start his training for his new position. So he's switching to first shift for a week WHICH MEANS I GET TO SPEND THE NIGH WITH MY HISBAND FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!! That hasn't happened in over two years :) so I'm really excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->