Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hi ladies! Just came in to say hi! We're having a great time at the waterpark...wave pool and slides and such...and such a pretty view of the mountains...

I'm getting the progesterone test as well, 8 days after O--we can compare numbers, Rosa! I started getting some wet cm, so I'm gearing up for something; too bad we can't really do anything about it. Maybe tonight in the shower ;)

Mrs, are you ntnp, or are you going to avoid bd when you feel fertile?

Love, I want bump pics!!!

Oh, and Ny, they do have xray scanners in minneapolis...they were way down at checkpoint 6 when I went through there last. Just enter through a different checkpoint! Even if you go that way, you can opt for a patdown. Guess what? I might have to fly to MN next weekend for work :happydance: So I'd get to see my family for a day or two as part of the work trip!

Hope you girls are all well!

Wow ready we may be at MSP at the same IME. Lol. What day are you flying back?

I think I'd be there Sat mid day and then return tue late afternoon--will we cross paths? ;)

Hi ready! Oh that sounds like such a blast! I wish I wasthere with you. Sadly I didn't get any pool time last year so we're going to install our own, so we can just swim and enjoy. Yep... Ntnp.. I'm going to avoid. But if we get caught up in the moment... Then what happens happens. I didn't want to go on bc for the small amount time ntnp. Plus I swore to never go on bc again till we finally conceive. I think being on the depo shot has some effect on this whole situation. Grrrr...

READY- our flight leaves Saturday at 1 so we will be there at 11! Maybe be boarding before you land but Damn close!

Ready- it sounds like you are having a wonderful time!! Woohoo for shower fun. It's one of dh's favorites. I get off work in 2 hours, I promise I'll take a new bump picture and post it.

I think one day we should all meet up. With how close we've all gotten it only seems right to eventually meet lol.

I know a brunch date! Everyone bring their little ones that we've worked so hard to get! I think that would be so muchfun!

I wonder how long it'll take when we ttc again.... 18 months ntnp.. 7 months ttc.. :( grrr... We'll get it one day

Mrs good to see you again! So you said you'll ntnp for 2 cycles and then you're back in the saddle again? I'm glad that you're able to spend the evenings with your dh again! That's very exciting. Doesn't it figure that your dh is ready to go when you're not officially ttc now?! Maybe it'll be better to keep him thinking you're ntnp when you DO start ttc...and the :sex: will still be great! :winkwink: I also think my 12 years on the pill are having some effect here in my ttc troubles. :wacko: I wish someone would have told me.

ready and Ny, omg sounds like you'll be in the same place at the same time!!!
I like Love's idea...we should totally all meet someday with our little ones! How fun would that be?! It would be kinda weird talking face to face!

Ready, have FUN this weekend! I'm so jealous! I"m not doing anything fun...singing at church but that means I have to get up at 6:00 on Sunday. :wacko: So not fun. So you don't know exactly when your prog blood test will be yet? Doc said to schedule it for cd 21. I'm thinking if I o late, won't the results be off?! Well, hopefully I o on time. :shrug: No cm for me. Totally dry. I think clomid is affecting it...I had TONS of sticky and creamy back on cd 7-10 and now nothing. I usually have ewcm by now, but oh well.

So lately I've noticed I've been typing in the emoticons in regular emails...and then I remember that they don't work. :rofl: LOL!!! It seems so boring to not have a smiley face rolling on the floor laughing or winking or hugging! :haha:

Thanks hun! Taking another swim break, and I feel like a total, complete, ttc-aholic. I poas (opk) because I'm having major ovary cramping :( It was totally negative, a faint line, but I also haven't been holding my pee etc. I just did it on a whim. Anyway, it must still be early. I'm totally a psycho :wacko:

I hear you on wanting to use emoticons. I can take it one further...I have actively had to swallow my words in mid sentence talking to dh because I nearly said "bd" outloud. He would so think I'm nuts! :) He's being very good about the hottub, I haven't said anything but he has just got in for a minute to warm up and then sat on the edge. What a good boy :)

Rosa, I think day 21 is common but if you O late, I agree it might not be the right day. Nothing to worry about now, but maybe you could check your doctor a few days after O and see. Mine specifically said to time it after O, but she knows my cycles are not predictable.

I have to run--hello to all!

Ready, I talk about ttc to a few friends here and there and often catch myself almost saying bd and dh, etc. :haha: I'm dying to poas (opk) too! I'm not doing them this cycle. Doc told me not to...it's killing me. :wacko: He told us to bd on cd 12, 14, 16, and 18, so my dh said what would it change? Besides spending money on them? :blush: Because I wanna know when I o!!! :hissy: I'm sure cd 21 will be fine for me, I have o'ed on cd 15 for a few cycles now. If I o late, I'll make sure to tell the doc.

:loopy:Me too ready- I always want to talk in TTC lingo around people im like WHOA. Loser!

Hi Mrs! Nice to see ya! Brunch would be so fun with us all but hell, we should take that up a notch. Mexican girls trip. Yay! That sounds fun eh?
I may be a few years before I can do that. Lol.

So, I just panicked. I allowed myself to ponder breast feeding and I had to kick myself. NO thinking that far ahead, Nikki. Naughty girl! :dohh:. Must make it past the damn first trimester of hell first.

Im off to work for a few hours and then we are finally having my daughter's bday party madness tommorrow since she was sick for it and work at 630 am sunday. SO, i may not have a chance to stop by but if not- happy weekend everyone! :happydance:

Rosa- plus for TTC sake, how would you know what DPO you are if no opks? I had such a frustrating TTC for the past 3-4 months because never caught my surge, so never knew when I ovulated so never knew where I was at! However, it worked after 12 months...so maybe........

Ny, mexico trip!!! I'm afraid to go to Mexico now, though, with all of the stories of people getting killed! How about Jamaica?! Also, I'm temping, so hopefully that will tell me when I o'ed, even though I'm not using opks.

Hi guys, just want to wish everyone a happy long weekend! Have fun on all these trips im reading about!! Lucky!!

I feel I hit a milestone today, 18 weeks! Feels good!

yea mexico would be awesome. Too bad I haven't been to vegas yet. .. one of these years.
I believe I am going to change jobs. yay, something fun and exciting to me. have for the same company for 4 years.. time to move on.

ready- enjoy your trip!!

NY~ YOU"RE PREGNANT! LOL you should buy more hpts and take one every morning to reassure yourself! try not to stress so bad.. and enjoy :)

Where is everyone from then? I am in Milton Keynes, Bucks. :flower:

Hey girls,

Mind if I join? TTC #1 and I really hope I get my BFP soon! On cycle 3 now so hoping third time lucky eh?!

DH and I are trying the SMEP this month. He's more into it that I am- I am exhausted and suffering from the horrid cold. Blah. But still "dancing". Heheh. Trying to stay relaxed though and looking for a holiday to book! Somewhere hot and sunny is my preference.

Hope all of you ladies are well and baby dust to all of you!

Hiya

Well my situation still the same I am in total turmoil over this new job, I actually got head hunted on Thursday last week so I have told the new company they have to present me with a package deal by next tuesday.... I really wanna sleep again!!! I so want a little baby but I totally need to sort out this stress level... I have started the baby aspirin this month and I am petrified to stop trying because of the job situation we have now been trying for 7 months and nothing so who knows what is gonna happen....

Kylar how is ur mum today and ur poor dad's stress levels doin?

Love we get married on the 5th of May 2012 so excited my son will be 5 this june and I so can't wait to have the same last name as everyone, totally agree with u about being married already nothing will change but my oh so important last name

Congrats NY knew u'd see that loud and proud heart beat

I am in Scotland

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back