Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

No I don't check my cervix...it kinda grosses me out. It's enough that I check my cm! Although I'm getting good at that, so maybe someday I'll go for it and check.

Still faint lines on the opk here too. I'm also thinking my urine is not concentrated enough, but I don't want to dehydrate myself! I'll just stick to the bd plan (tomorrow night) and keep checking temps. However, like star, mine have not been too reliable this cycle because of the clomid. So who knows. I'll definitely move my cd21 test then. Good! That means I can go to my Saturday gym class!

Star I'm with you. Somedays, I'd LOVE to stay home with babies all the time, but we're both teachers in an expensive area, so we definitely can't live on one salary. Plus, you're right...I didn't get my masters just to stay home! The good news is since we're a little older (32), and it's taking a little longer than we expected, we're able to save enough for me to stay home for a year, which makes me very happy! It'll be tight, but we'll survive.

Hey girls happy Monday. Was a jam packed weekend of work and a huge birthday party for my princess ar my house. I'm exhausted and lazy today. I got really crampy Saturday because the party was so much work! Today I'm watching a marathon of bethenney getting married. Lol. she is nuts.

I'm at that stage that barely anything sounds good to eat but I'm starving. All I crave is an iced frappe from McDonald's and I can't have coffee. That and subway but I cant eat lunch meat. Grrrr.

Are there 3 of you waiting to ovulate together? How funny.

So at work the other night i was going to xray a girl in the ER n asked if there's a possibility of pregnancy and she says yes we are trying and ovulation was 6 days ago and I was amazed! There are people like us out there. Hahahahaa.

Ny, sounds like a busy weekend! Can't you have decaf coffee? I'm not looking forward to giving up my lattes. :nope: That's good to know other women are as obsessed as we are! :haha: I think ready and I are about to o any day now, maybe today, and star is maybe on for thursday/friday? Either way, we're all pretty close! I'm frustrated with the lack of positive opk, to be honest. FF still gives me a red light saying not fertile. But I AM! I just don't have any ewcm or positive opk! :wacko:

This specific coffee drink is frozen and no decaf:( I salivate thinking of it. Sad.

So does ff think you already ovulated and puts you in red?

This specific coffee drink is frozen and no decaf:( I salivate thinking of it. Sad.

So does ff think you already ovulated and puts you in red?

Starbucks can make fraps decaf...

FF doesn't even think I'm close yet, because I've had no fertile cm or opks or anything. However, the lack of cm has got to be because of clomid, and the opks because I must be missing the surge. Very frustrating. It'll probably give me dotted lines after a few days of high temps, but whatever. Not that it really matters, as long as I know when it was I guess.

So just based on temp you think you are close? Does clomid ever cause anovulatory cycles?

Mmm coffee...I'm a dunkin donuts gal. When I lived in MN, I had to buy dunkin donuts coffee grounds and have it shipped to me :haha: I'm an addict, and it is going to suck to have to give it up! (but for a very good reason...)

My belly is so tender today, anyone get that around O? I hope this is it; the waiting is driving me nuts!!!

Rosa is good, I think Clomid just messes with things a little bit. Even without clomid, it can be hard to catch the surge. I haven't found mine yet this cycle. Maybe Star will get hers and we can all oooh and ahhhh at her lines...

Rosa it's crap isn't it lol..,, I just end up shouting at the computer eh no yes I am fertile think I should know!!! FF is not always right.... If OPK doesn't get darker when do u count 1DPO as? I count 1DPO as the day after a negative OPK so that gives me an extra 24hrs to catch the egg if I ov later in the 24-36hr window, my opk's are generally really good and they fade in then fade out so easy to tell just hope I don't get the major cramping this cycle oh I just thought I wonder if aspirin will stop that happening :) hopefully....

I also have my masters Rosa and it sounds bad saying this but when I had my son I was determined I was staying home with him and we would just have to manage, well I got 6 months full pay 3 months 90% and then I was entitled to a further 3 months SMP (pretty good hence the not wanting to leave maternity benefit package) .. Well I went back to work when he was 9 months old I couldn't handle it.... I am a worker and I found it tough staying home I tried coffee mornings and breast feeding clubs but it was too much baby talk (made me feel bad about myself cause I couldn't do it everyday) My son settled into his new routine of my mum watching him 3 days and then when he was one I went back full time and he went to nursery 2 days

Everyone is different my BF loves it she has stayed home ever since her first baby 24hrs a day 7 days a week!!! lol....

NY did you ask her what her screen name was? lol there are many of us nutters out there isn't there!!! small world, do u just stay behind a protective screen when u are xraying people to protect you now? Must be tough or have u told people u work with already?
How are you feeling Repo?

I haven't heard anything from Andrea at all hope she is ok?

Big hugs to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ready I also get an icky tummy and it gets really crampy, I used to have hot water bottle strapped to me permenately but now I freak out just incase... crazy isn't it I freak out about everything..

Just a thought when shoould I stop the aspirin if I fall pregnant can't be good in early pg or will stopping it cause more problems??

xxxxxxxxx

We all freak out about everything :rofl: It's a total obsession! After all, how can we ignore our body's signs once we've tuned into them? Like today, I am SO uncomfortable...just achey and twingy and blah and bloated. LET IT BE DONE ALREADY!

When to stop the aspirin is quite the topic for debate. Some say don't take it at all, some say take it until delivery. I had spotting before my last mc, and that made for my new approach to phasing it out in case I caused any bleeding. I'm taking it every day now, but I'll start every other day after O & cut it out entirely around the time of implantation. That doesn't mean YOU should do that, it's just what I'm doing. Other people take it for the first 3 months. It's one of those things where there isn't a very clear cut answer...

Hey girls ---I haven't been around much just relaxing and trying to stay calm :) this time around----- I've been on the testing thread "gallery o tests" a lot ...but I am not on nearly as much as I used to be....I am gonna read way back on the thread to catch most of what I missed I sure have missed you girls an hope an pray your all doing well.

I didn't forget about all you girls trust me....just for a whole week I was out of town last week an things have been crazy trying to get unpacked an things back to normal here it was a really stressful trip :( honestly I wish I'd never gone...it was to see Dh's parents but they werent very pleased with our visit.....oh well get over it we hadn't been "home" in 2 years thought it would be a nice surprise but next time we won't make it such a surprise....blahhh

I was on Clomid this cycle so we will see what happens. It caused a lot of problems with me lots of pain and things when I ovulated lets just pray it worked....it also gave me lots of EWCM which in the past 11 months I'd never had before I was amazed because Clomid normally "dries you up" Instead it was my lucky medicine :) I am not sure if I'll use Clomid again because of the side effects it had on my body...normally people don't have trouble with it I'm just one of the few out of thousands that have problems. Well glad to be back an I'll try to keep in touch more often :) XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

:hi: Hey Andrea, welcome back! We were just wondering what happened to you... I hope you caught the egg this time! What problems did you have with clomid?

Thanks ready so far so good with the aspirin for me I have noticed that there is not so much niggly pain which is what I am thankful for...

I was thinking today that the last OPk I did was the month I got my BFP it was the darkest OPK I had ever seen I'm thinking that had something to do with the actual BFP now what do u think?

xxx

I am almost 100% sure I suffered from OHSS here is a website about it....I didnt end up going in to the doctor I just kind of suffered with the bloating, horrid cramps, and sore stomach :( it was nothing I wish on anyone but....I'm okay now since I've ovulated.

I had the most horrific hot flashes at night even when taking Clomid at night....I was nauseated and didn't feel like doing much. It did make me very teary eyed but I'm okay now it was only while taking it. The symptoms of OHSS didn't come until I had been off of Clomid for 2 days...then it hit me like a ton of bricks.....its not too bad just makes your tummy hurt really bad :(

I sure have missed you girls I've just been wrapped up with traveling and now spring cleaning the house. I'm exhausted and HONESTLY I feel like this is going to be the month for me finally this is month #11 and I feel so confident with this one....Anyways I've already tested I know its early but you all know me LOL :) I can't wait to see more BFP's :) real soon! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

But again it is very very uncommon for it to happen while taking pills by mouth but it can occasionally happen :(

Andrea!! :hi: We missed you! I'm sorry to hear your trip was a bust and that you've been busy, but glad to know you still love us. :winkwink:

I'm not sure how much you've caught up on, but this is my first cycle on clomid, too! I'm o'ing any day now...frustrated to not be catching the surge on my opks. :wacko: Whatever. I am so sorry you had such a bad time on clomid! I also had major hot flashes in the middle of the night. They woke me up, and I was sweating! Gross. Really really high temps, too. Interesting that you said clomid gave you tons of ewcm! I had none. Zip. Zero. Not a single day of it, and that's a first for me. Oh well. Other than that, that's about it for me. I've noticed some random cramps here and there, and more in the last few days leading up to o, but no pain other than that. I guess I lucked out. :shrug:

I know there were some more things I had to talk about...but I have to run and teach some lessons. I'll be back on later tonight to chat! Whilst watching the Bachelor!!

Yea I have to watch the Bachelor I've missed 2 weeks of it now :(

FX it works for both of us this time.....I'm thinking the EWCM was because I'm already pregnant LMAO....don't I wish....I think my O date may have been sooner as well I think maybe I'm 6dpo today instead of 4 the crosshairs are dotted so no telling when I O'd but we DTD plenty of times....But either way my EWCM came AFTER I had already ovulated? WHO KNOWS!

I'm so nauseated I know it can't be from pregnancy but ehhhh :( I am just tired all of a sudden I guess its the let down from the pills LOL its letting me way down...I had tons of energy before now I'm down to NOTHING :( omg.....I can't wait til ya get back have fun with your classes :)

I am great thank you for asking star juat waiting out for my appts on march 31st and scan beg of april trying not to obsess over every little cramps cause I just keep thinking something is going wrong again!!!

I really do have my fx for all you ladies and deserve a sticky baby as you guys are all wonderful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->