Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Dee, I have everything crossed for you!!!

EJW, sorry to hear about your bfn, but it sounds like you have a lot brewing with your doc to check things out...that's awesome! An ultrasound is always a plus because while they are "in the area" they have a chance to notice any issues you aren't aware of, or just give the green light. It can be very reassuring...

Well, last night, I got a near positive or positive OPK! It's so darn hard to tell with those things. :) No temp rise this morning so I'm just hoping that comes tomorrow...I want to be in the tww :hissy: Still on track for dtd every day...I'm beginning to wonder if dh is applying a new strategy this month without telling me...

PRaying for you Dee!!

LOL you girls crack me up with your ewcm talk, and the funny thing is its so true, I was ECSTATIC when I saw some the month I got my bfp, even though we still used preseed to make sure! But it was the first month I made my own too, and it was like the most beautiful site, haha!

I've never had the ewcm ever. And I tried taking a lot of stuff to get it!
Hope your temp cooperate ready. I'm almost in a 2 ww to a doctors appointment and hopefully another ultrasound. I'm going nuts not knowing how things are doing in there.

Good luck Dee hope it works for you when are you testing?

I woke up sub a horrendous headachy hangover feeling. I'm all discombobulated. I was hoping for a productive day but not sure that will be. Hope everyone is well today.

Dee, FX so hard for you!! I wish I was in the 2ww. :wacko:

However, I did get a +opk today! The line was AS dark as the control line, not quite darker, but the same color, so I'm counting it as a positive. Yessss! A little later than normal, but whatever. I can't believe I had 2 days of fading in. I was sure I missed it. I hope our 2 bd sessions of "enjoying" at the same time was not wasted! I shouldn't say "wasted" but you know what I mean. :blush: So we'll bd tonight and hope for that temp spike tomorrow. It was only .2 higher today, so it's been steadily rising. I moved my cd21 blood test appointment to cd25, since it has to be done in the morning, and that was the only day I could get an early enough appointment to not miss work. I hope it's okay. :shrug: Everywhere I read said NOT to go in early, or the progesterone wouldn't register in the blood test.

Ready, keep peeing on that opk! I'm sure you'll get your positive today or tomorrow. Why are we so late this cycle?!

PRaying for you Dee!!

LOL you girls crack me up with your ewcm talk, and the funny thing is its so true, I was ECSTATIC when I saw some the month I got my bfp, even though we still used preseed to make sure! But it was the first month I made my own too, and it was like the most beautiful site, haha!

LOL! I know. I always have to fight the urge to show my dh or take a picture! :rofl: He would be totally grossed out! He doesn't even want me to TALK about it, let alone see it. And I'm like but it's so awesome look how far it stretches!!! :rofl:

Ny, sorry you're feeling so out of it. :hugs: I hope this all evens out for you and you can enjoy this pregnancy!

When I go back for my follow up to go over the results I am going to ask him about clomid. I got off bc in April of last year and it took awhile for my period to come June I would say we really started trying.

I really wish I could read the posts AS I reply...sorry for the multiple posts in a row...

Definitely ask him about clomid. I told him 11 months, which was only a 1 month "stretch" :blush: My dh doesn't think we were trying in june or july, but I was like I was using opks, and we were dtd on those days, we just weren't trying SO hard because we didn't know what we were doing! I went off the pill in April, too.

Yay for positive OPK finally! I was starting to worry that clomid was going to make you not ovulate for some freaky strange reason!

It's a happy OPK day it seems like! What about you Star?

I dunno what is up with this cycle, Rosa, but it is more the norm for me to have a screwy cycle than not. I still feel a little belly achey, so I have no idea whether I have O'd or not yet. I guess it does not matter so long as I do before my little vaca!

Ny, I will be waving to you at MSP this weekend :hi: Have you told your daughter yet?...

Yay for positive OPK finally! I was starting to worry that clomid was going to make you not ovulate for some freaky strange reason!

ME TOO!!! I was about to march my a** into my doc's and be like WTF. :haha:

I haven't told my daughter yet! I'm still so afraid I will MC. Did you guys tell your stepson right away or did he not know? They're about the same age, im afraid to have to tell her the baby died or something.

Well Rosa- Im glad, and im sure your doctor is too, that you didn't have to do that!:gun::gun:

Ready, your chart looks kinda like mine. :wacko: I would have expected a temp spike today too if I were you. I'm sure we'll both have it tomorrow. FX for that huge jump tomorrow! :happydance: I wanna be in the 2ww!! :brat:

Ny, I'm so jealous that you're going to Disney!! World or land? I love that place. I never get sick of it. :blush:

Oh man. I wish I could be at MSP and wave to you!

WOrld! I've not been there for like, 12 years. Lol. I used to go growing up to land and world rotating each year. Now it's Ella's first plane ride and she's so freaking excited. Bummer though that now I can't feel very included in the rides. We were all gunna go on rides together and now I'll be lonely woman left out sitting and waiting for hours as they're in line for each ride. Doesn't sound as fun to me anymore:(

Ny, They have "fast passes" or something like that now. So, you get a pass for the coolest (most crowded) ride first thing in the morning, and it'll tell you what time to come back. When you come back (let's say 3:00-3:30 pm), you get to go in the "fast pass" lane and it takes only like 10 minutes in line rather than 1-2 hours. It's awesome! That way, you can walk around and do other things instead of waiting in line. Plus, YOU will not have to wait as long either. Just go FIRST thing in the morning, because they do run out of passes, especially for the most popular rides.

You'll love it as an adult. I used to go all the time as a kid, and my dh and I went last spring break and LOVED it! He used to perform there, so I would get in "backstage" for free, but we were still early 20s, so it's cool to go as a paying 30 year old customer. :thumbup:

I haven't told my daughter yet! I'm still so afraid I will MC. Did you guys tell your stepson right away or did he not know? They're about the same age, im afraid to have to tell her the baby died or something.

I totally understand...we certainly did not tell him with mine because we were so very early. I think with feeling sick & tired further along, it will be really hard to hide & my DH would want to tell him earlier. If it were just me, I would hide hide hide as long as possible! In your case...you can't go on rides, so you have to tell her something now. Knowing what I do about your personality & concerns, you might feel more comfortable telling her you have a tummy ache or headache as the reason you aren't doing rides (if she'll let you get away with that). On the flip side, Ny, she will be so excited if you tell her...and if something goes wrong (which it won't!!!!), it is an opportunity for her to learn about loss. What does OH say about telling?

Rosa thats awesome that he used to perform there! Yes im totally on board for that fast pass plan. THere will be things I can do with them but yes, for the faster, more jerky rides that fast pass will be a life saver!

Ready- I soooo want to tell her but once I tell her then it's everyone ya know? Its her dad, her grandparents on his side (im not with her dad), her teachers, her friends, her cousins....there are just people that it would feel akward knowing if I am going through the hard time again. It's so tough, I wish I could be super happy and tell the world but I just am not like that! I was thinking of saying my back was hurting too much...and going on some rides that seem safe so she's not Super weirded out!

I haven't even told my MOM or my SIster! My sister is preg, and having a shot gun marriage this saturday to her man short notice with no one there because he leaves for the army for a year. So I really don't want to tell anyone and steal this moment from her ya know? Its a tough time. I feel like a big fat huge liar when I see them!

OH thinks I should be telling my family and doesn't look at it the way I do. On the flip side- I also keep thinking...what if something happens. I NEED my mom, sister, etc to know because that is something so huge i'd never want them to not know I went through again. Maybe I will tell Ella at Disney! That would be fun! I like what you said about her learning about loss. That is very very true.

I am 7 months TTC and losing hope. Any words of advice? My husband and I started to TTC in Sep 2010. I had a MC in Nov 2010 still no luck. I have tried everything from Preseed, Mucinesx, baby aspirin, OPK's etc. I ovulate regularly and no other issues like PCOS. My Dr. won't put me on clomid for another 3 months. Any advice? I am 9dpo now with an 11 day luteal phase. I tested this morning and it was BFN. I know it is a little early, but I am POAS addict! :) I really have no symptoms this month other than @ 5 & 6 DPO I had sharp pains in my Uterus and on my left ovary. :wacko:

Ny, I'm with OH on that one...I think you should tell your closest family...It is so much fun to share the news! And you would need there support anyway if something went wrong. Better for them to enjoy the excitement with you rather than only hear sad news someday (again, you're NOT going to have sad news). I guess tell your daughter when you feel like you can't wait anymore...whether it's at disney or another time. In the meantime, a backache sounds like a good excuse... Where's your ticker, Ny????

Rosa, we totally have the same chart right now! How funny is that... :)

I dont want to jinx anything with a ticker! Lol. Gosh, im freaking nut bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->