Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I am 7 months TTC and losing hope. Any words of advice? My husband and I started to TTC in Sep 2010. I had a MC in Nov 2010 still no luck. I have tried everything from Preseed, Mucinesx, baby aspirin, OPK's etc. I ovulate regularly and no other issues like PCOS. My Dr. won't put me on clomid for another 3 months. Any advice? I am 9dpo now with an 11 day luteal phase. I tested this morning and it was BFN. I know it is a little early, but I am POAS addict! :) I really have no symptoms this month other than @ 5 & 6 DPO I had sharp pains in my Uterus and on my left ovary. :wacko:

Welcome hopeful! There are quite a few of us in the same boat as you right now. :hugs: I'm on my 10th cycle of ttc #1. No mcs for me, but a few of us have had them. I'm on my first cycle of clomid this month, but only because I told my doc it had been 11 months. :blush:

Have you asked for some blood tests? Sounds like most docs will do that before 12 months of ttc, and it helps. Mine showed that I had low progesterone levels, which is why he put me on clomid. Are you charting? That's another thing docs will like to see. They can tell quite a bit from those temperature charts, actually, in addition to if you're ovulating. Opks do not confirm that you actually ovulate, as your body can gear up to o and then now. Temperatures can tell if you o'ed, though. Sorry if you know all of this already! :shrug: Another thought is to have your dh's sperm analyzed.

I'm so sorry you're feeling down. We've all been there. :hugs: Keep truckin' along. It'll happen, just not as quickly as we'd like. :wacko:

Hello hopeful! We have another hopeful on this thread so we'll have to keep you guys separate :p Sorry that you are discouraged, we have certainly all been there...I've been ttc since July with 2 early mcs. It's hard to stay positive, but each month there is renewed hope & energy that this could be IT. Hopefully Rosa's tips are helpful... :)

ooh. As I write this, I am starting to feel some nausea come on...very strange. Is that an o symptom??

ooh. As I write this, I am starting to feel some nausea come on...very strange. Is that an o symptom??

I think it could be, along with lots of other symptoms and icky feelings that could be--it's different for everyone (or it seems even each cycle)! Or you could be juuuust post-O with your first bit of progesterone kicking up... ?

:happydance:

Awesome. Either way, I've got parents in my classroom observing ALL afternoon, so I have to be on top of my game! :wacko: Not feeling nauseous would be fabulous right now.

Ready strangely that's not the first time I've heard that " Nikki you are nuts but that's why I love you" lol.

Rosa I got nauseous a lot around ovulation too.

Welcome hopeful. I ttc for about 2 years. This bfp came 14 months after a mc so just keep on keeping on.

Hey girls :) Loving my temps today so far its going WONDERFUL this cycle....I'm on month 11 and I've been to the point of giving up but thats when we have to have FAITH :) and FAITH is what leads the way for me.....This is the first month ever my temps have been steady :) an its just making me so anxious an I can't stop testing even though its way way too flipping early I cant help myself :) hope your all doing great today I gotta go to the dentist for my 6 month check up booooo :( I hate going to the dentist :(

Since when do parents get to watch classes?...

One time a year in March (music in our schools month), we invite the parents in to watch music class.

Ny, hopefully this means it was a BIG ovulation! :haha: I'm fine now, surprisingly. Just hung around for 30 minutes or so. :wacko:

Andrea, your words are true. We just have to have faith. Sometimes it's hard, but that's why they call it faith! Keep praying!

I did baby aspirin too, I think it helped my lining of my uterus! I guess I need to get into the Bachelor, everyone keeps talking about it!

Ok so we changed the baby's name today and its official (as long as he is still boy on friday!) His name is Kendon Scott! We have a thing in our family, my gpa is Don, my mom is Donna, and I'm Heather Dawn.. All the DONS... so I have to carry it down somehow, and we were going to name him Wyatt, but Wyatt is kinda popular here and Wyatt Don sounds funny to me and DH both! So I love the name Kendall and Brendon, so I mixed them together for Kendon, and it has the Don in it!! And Scott is my dad's middle name! Kylar's middle name is after my DH's family, Kylar William (William being a family name) So this #2 is for my side of the fam!! What do you think of the name? Im so excited I really really like it!!! Oh and how cute is Kylar & Kendon! Love it!

Love the name Kylar so cute and it has to be said never ever heard of it!!! love it when that happens it goes so well with Kylar too can he say it I remember u telling us he was struggling with Wyatt bet u are so excited

xxxxx

Hello ladies

How are we all? Well my OPK is getting there.... so chuffed we have 2 positive OPKs whoo hoo getting closer to the twins ha ha I think it might actually be positive on thursday whoo hoo wondering if the aspirin is making it a day earlier... feeling mega bitchy this month though poor oh actually have to stop myself screaming and shouting at everyone oops

NY I was advised by the dr after my m/c to try the aspirin she said that they think that I have no problem fertilising the egg it is just the implantation issue, so the aspirin increases the blood flow to the uterus making it more nutritous for the bean to stick fingers crossed I stupidly forgot to ask about stopping it once i conceive but guessing its not an issue and could wean myself off after 12 weeks..

What is the bachelor programme we don't get it here?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Star- I was thinking to do that exactly. Wean myself off later so I dont fear that stopping it causes mc. My doc said theres no harm in taking the baby doses during pregnancy. All I was told was to quit it by 3rd tri so your blood isnt thin for delivery. Hope it helps. I decided by googling it a lot. Lol.

I know... it's exciting I am actually niggling in my mind thinking that it is working already usually before I ovulate I get cramping and it can become extremly intense I know it is such a low dose and it is not a pain killer but I think it has helped either that or I'm not gonna ovulate this month? but I have had 3 blisters on my face again this month so defo think I am going to xxxx

Star, the bachelor is a lame tv show (I LOVE IT!!!) where 1 guy (bachelor) has 25 girls, and each week he gives out roses to the women he wants to "keep". The others go home. At the end, he proposes to the last girl. It's my only trashy show I watch...my dh hates it, and I'm addicted!

So I'm totally in tune with my body today, and I'm having weird "cramp" I guess for lack of a better word. More like weird pulling on my hips/lower side abs. Almost like I worked them too hard. I did work out yesterday, but nothing too much, and I really shouldn't be feeling my abs...more like a pressure than a pain. It's really hard to explain!

Hi Ladies! How have you all been?! I miss you all! I have some good news.. My HSG is scheduled for next Tuesday! One week until we can start trying to conceive again! I am so excited! So please think positive thoughts that my tube is clear or if not, the HSG will open it up!

Thank you!! :flower: I can't wait to rejoin you all!! :hugs:

Kiki!! :hi: We miss you too! That's GREAT news!! I hope everything goes smoothly and you can start ttc again! :hugs:

Yay Kiki......

Today has been rough :( I feel just like when AF comes my hips are all achy an I feel awful an I just wanna lay around an cry I am feeling so bad.....I'll see you girls tomorrow morning :) FX this pain is gonna be for a good reason...but I am def. not gonna get my hopes up...

Hope all of you have a wonderful night :)

Andrea, great chart this cycle!

WOOT for high temps! Check out my chart--looks like I'm in the tww :happydance: I was flushed feeling already yesterday afternoon so I bet I O'd either yesterday morning or even before that. BD timing should have been good for that... I find it to be ironic, though, that we've bd every day this month EXCEPT my O day. :dohh: Rosa, is your temp up??

We just couldn't manage it last night...it was such a frustrating night...I decided to peak in my basement to see if all the rain we've had lately has come inside, and found a total flood of my basement coming out of my water heater :cry: Ugh, just SO aggravating. What a mess to deal with now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->