Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Kiki, so excited for you & your HSG! :dance: I'll be traveling Tuesday but I wanna know how it goes for you!

Ohhh no ready :( I am sooooo sorry you got a flood in your basement :( that is awful....we had a flood here last night too :( we are in northern Florida not far from Alabama an it was bad rain here an will be today as well :( I hate rain that is so heavy it floods everything....

But yes I believe you O'd :) Your 1dpo :) woot woot :) SOOOO EXCITED your close to my cycle!!!

Andrea and Ready, yay for high temps!!! I'm sorry to hear about your painful hips, Andrea. That's so strange. :hugs:

Ready, we had trouble last night, too. Sucks about your flood. My parents house used to flood all the time, too. Totally annoying. Anyway, yesterday was +opk but dh couldn't finish. :cry: We're not sure what it was. This has NEVER happened to us. EVER. We were like ummm...wtf. He tried so hard, bless his heart. I fell asleep crying as silently as I could because I knew he felt terrible. However, this morning, I did not have a temp rise. Just 0.1. We bd'ed this morning, and he finished, but it was a struggle. He said he was in too much pain (literally) from trying so hard last night. I'm worried because it wasn't a "good" ejaculation. He was only about 75% hard, but he finished. I guess it only matters that something came out right? :haha: Either way I'm really down today. I feel like our good times were wasted, and the time we needed it the most we choked. :cry: And I'm not even in the 2ww yet! I just hope that Monday's great time carries over to when we need it. Hopefully I'll get a temp rise tomorrow.

Oh Rosa, I'm sorry :hugs: Sometimes things like that happen, and not surprising that it would happen when the pressure is on... You bd this morning so there is plenty of :spermy: for baby making in there. Don't worry!! It doesn't have to be the best finish in order to make a baby. Besides, you havent' O'd yet! You'll bd tomorrow night again, right? You are going to be well covered...

Thank you. :hugs: The worst part is I have to act like I'm fine because my dh and I work in the same building this morning. :wacko: I don't want him to feel inadequate or for him to see how upset I am.

Yes, we did bd this morning. I didn't orgasm, but I know that doesn't matter. I know it helps, though, but whatever. I hope enough sperm got in there...and you're right. Hopefully I ovulate today and that was enough sperm. :shrug: I honestly haven't thought about tomorrow night, because this O is so late for me. We probably will. I hope we don't have this issue again, and I hope I don't worry about it happening. I hope HE doesn't worry about it happening.

I know it happens...pressure and all. It's just never happened to us, and I never realized how much of a blow to the ego it is. :cry:

Well it's happened for us, and you just have to move on...We worry so much about timing bd, but a lot of the chance for conception is out of our hands, not due to lack of sperm. We have like a 25% chance each cycle? I don't really think its about ejaculating at exactly the right moment compared to the egg's release...there are so many hormonal factors, and the journey of the sperm & egg etc. All I'm saying is, you've got :spermy: in there, you're good! Now it is all up to chance! I would definitely bd tomorrow night though because you never know when exactly your O is...it could be tomorrow at noon & then the timing would still be great to continue :sex:

Try not to worry so much, hun, you bd this morning & that's plenty! Relax and love each other tonight and then it will be more fun to bd again tomorrow.

BTW, I have heard of girls Oing a little bit later on Clomid, it's no big deal--you're going to have a nice strong one pop out any day now :)

Well it's happened for us, and you just have to move on...We worry so much about timing bd, but a lot of the chance for conception is out of our hands, not due to lack of sperm. We have like a 25% chance each cycle? I don't really think its about ejaculating at exactly the right moment compared to the egg's release...there are so many hormonal factors, and the journey of the sperm & egg etc. All I'm saying is, you've got :spermy: in there, you're good! Now it is all up to chance! I would definitely bd tomorrow night though because you never know when exactly your O is...it could be tomorrow at noon & then the timing would still be great to continue :sex:

Try not to worry so much, hun, you bd this morning & that's plenty! Relax and love each other tonight and then it will be more fun to bd again tomorrow.

BTW, I have heard of girls Oing a little bit later on Clomid, it's no big deal--you're going to have a nice strong one pop out any day now :)

THANK YOU. This was such an encouraging, sweet post, it made me cry! Good tears. :winkwink: You're absolutely right. I really appreciate you, ready. Thank you for helping me. This is why I love BnB! If I didn't have someone to cry to (besides my dh, who does not want to talk about last night any more than we already have!), then I would have worried all cycle. I'm so thankful for this site and you ladies. :hugs:

You're welcome, hun, I hope you feel better...the last thing we need is to get even more stressed out & anxious... And guys certainly do not want to talk about an inability to finish; just move on & be loving and all will be well.

I was also trying to comfort myself that we didn't bd on O-day! :blush: I'm sure it's gotta be okay though.

Where is Mrs? And hopeful? And love? Oh my!

My doc DID say to do it every other day. :shrug: So it must be okay to not dtd on O day. As long sperm are in there from the day before, it should be okay. I should really listen to my own preaching here, shouldn't I?! :blush: I'm sure you'll be fine, too. At least you know you o'ed and can relax now! I'm a little disappointed that we're not on the exact same cycle day this time! :winkwink:

I was JUST thinking about our lovely ttc ladies...where are you?! How are you all doing? Haven't heard from some of you in a long time!

Yeah my doc said the same; every other day is enough. It's hard to take thier (and our own) advice... we're just so overly invested in this! We have to relax! I am super glad that I O'd; I had all the signs leading up to it and lots of bd before, so hopefully it was enough. I would love to have this late november bean :) It is such a relief, actually, to have it done before my MN trip...but how to explain to my friends back home that I'm not drinking this weekend? Hmm, that's gonna get interesting.

Guess what? We decided--ARUBA here we come! End of April; I can't wait!!!

I did baby aspirin too, I think it helped my lining of my uterus! I guess I need to get into the Bachelor, everyone keeps talking about it!

Ok so we changed the baby's name today and its official (as long as he is still boy on friday!) His name is Kendon Scott! We have a thing in our family, my gpa is Don, my mom is Donna, and I'm Heather Dawn.. All the DONS... so I have to carry it down somehow, and we were going to name him Wyatt, but Wyatt is kinda popular here and Wyatt Don sounds funny to me and DH both! So I love the name Kendall and Brendon, so I mixed them together for Kendon, and it has the Don in it!! And Scott is my dad's middle name! Kylar's middle name is after my DH's family, Kylar William (William being a family name) So this #2 is for my side of the fam!! What do you think of the name? Im so excited I really really like it!!! Oh and how cute is Kylar & Kendon! Love it!

Love the name Kylar so cute and it has to be said never ever heard of it!!! love it when that happens it goes so well with Kylar too can he say it I remember u telling us he was struggling with Wyatt bet u are so excited

xxxxx

Thank you hun!!

How are you?? I read your post good for Pos OPK , better get to :sex::sex::sex: ! I feel like this is some of you guys's month, I just know it!! I checked out some of your charts and they are looking awesome! Keep up the good work!

That is a fab name Heather! I love the more unusual ones and ones that mean something to the family :flower:
Enjoy your next scan :0)

Dee, is your ticker right? What day are you going to test??

Dee, is your ticker right? What day are you going to test??

I think it's about right ready, it may be even a bit slow, i sure feel pregnant (but i have had this feeling on many month! lol) I will test after the 15th as that will be officially 'late' for me as i have long and irregular cycles.
How are you doing?

Wow by the 15th you'll have a blazing strong line if you're pregnant! :dust: I'm doing well...all warm & flushed & happy in the tww. Still getting cm, which is a little odd.

SUPER quiet in here today ;)

Thank you Ladies! I'm SO anxious and SO nervous to get it!

Ready- Thank you! I will email you after I get it done! Yay for the 2ww!! I can't wait until I'm back in one, haha! You have BD everyday?! That's awesome! It totally does not matter if you missed O day! Again, so sorry about the flood in your basement! That is such a pain! Is there a lot of stuff stored down there?
ARUBA! Woohoo!! That is definitely a great thing to look forward to!

Rosa- Hi! :hi: I'm sorry to hear about your night last night. I hope you are feeling better now though! With all of the stress.. those things are bound to happen! You seem like you have BD plenty and if you havent O'd yet.. you are definitely okay!

Kylar- I love the name you picked out!!

Dee- Fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you Ladies! I'm SO anxious and SO nervous to get it!

Ready- Thank you! I will email you after I get it done! Yay for the 2ww!! I can't wait until I'm back in one, haha! You have BD everyday?! That's awesome! It totally does not matter if you missed O day! Again, so sorry about the flood in your basement! That is such a pain! Is there a lot of stuff stored down there?
ARUBA! Woohoo!! That is definitely a great thing to look forward to!

Rosa- Hi! :hi: I'm sorry to hear about your night last night. I hope you are feeling better now though! With all of the stress.. those things are bound to happen! You seem like you have BD plenty and if you havent O'd yet.. you are definitely okay!

Kylar- I love the name you picked out!!

Dee- Fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you :)

Hey ladies how are we all? I am ok think i am now in the 2WW. did not temp or use OPK this month.
I have been taking maca also this month.
I have crazy headaches today think i am coming down with a cold. xxxx

Ready, I don't think I commented on ARUBA!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: That's so exciting!! So as you know...Spain or Carribbean or nowhere. If we don't get preggars by April, we'll go somewhere cool. If we DO get pregnant in the next 2 cycles, we get a baby, but no cool vacation. I honestly don't know which I prefer :blush: I mean we've waited this long...what's 2 more months if it means we get to go to Spain?! And then I'm like AM I CRAZY?! I want a baby NOW!!!! :haha: So yeah. We're trying to think of some inexpensive trip that could be our plan B. Our plan A, depending on how you look at it. :winkwink:

Kiki!!! :hi: Your avatar makes me so happy when I see it. :flower: We'll be thinking of you! We're very excited for you to join our 2ww and ridiculous process again, too! :haha:

Hey ladies how are we all? I am ok think i am now in the 2WW. did not temp or use OPK this month.
I have been taking maca also this month.
I have crazy headaches today think i am coming down with a cold. xxxx

How is the maca working for you? I took it for 1 cycle, and then my doc put me on Clomid, so I stopped. I would have kept going, but I thought I'd see how clomid did on its own. It gave me nausea, though! The first brand was fine, but the 2nd one (organic) made me feel gross.

My doc also told me not to temp or use opks.... :blush: That didn't work out so well for me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->