Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hi girls! Kiki, hey! So glad for you & all of us--we're gearing up for another exciting time on bnb! I'm still getting cm, which I think is weird so I really hope my temp is up even higher tomorrow...

Yeah for Aruba, girls, I just booked it!! Ohlala 4 days in paradise...it'll be short but oh so very sweet. We are telling the hotel it is our honeymoon trip (really it's our second one, but it was only 9 months ago...) Can't wait!!!

Unfortunately also had the cleaning crew out here tonight to clean up our basement mold mess. Blagh. At least it's getting taken care of. So much work to do tonight still... hope everyone is doing well. robo, what dpo do you think you are?

Aruba!! I'm so excited for you! Are you staying at an all-inclusive place? It's the only way to go!

Yes, all inclusive :happydance: We'll see if I'll get to drink or not! Of course I realize that if this is our month, I'll be at the peak of morning sickness down there...blagh. But maybe I won't be so sick! You should definitely make a plan B 'cause we all think you're having twins!!!! There are lots of closer, tamer but super fun trips you could do!

Good evening ladies-

Yay for aruba! Im so so jealous. That sounds awesome. So, if your temps are not up, does that mean you didn't ovulate yet? I dont know much about all that!

Rosa- sorry for the blow to your ego:( I know how you feel. OH and I had kind of an akward phase too where it was like, "shit, don't we have passion anymore!?!?"...it totally passes and maybe just needs a few glasses of wine to break the ice:) You guys still got it and don't fret about it and tell him you don;t want him to fret either cuz that will make it worse!

Know who else has left us i think? Brandy! She got knocked up and I havent heard much since!

Kiki- Yay! Seems like youve waited so long to start TTC again im excited for you. It's so nice that when you begin TTC, it will be riht after the HSG meaning you may not even take more than 1 cycle before you get the BFP! HOw exciting that is. .

Robo- did you feel crampy for Ovulation or something, making you know you already ovulated? I felt nuts when I wasn't able to know exactly where I was in my cycle, but it got me knocked up anyways so I think NOT charting and doing stuff was my trick.

Dee- hopefully its bfp next week. Let us know if you cheat and do it early:)

Star- Hi! I can't look back far enough to see if you had posted today so just sending you a hello!

Anyone else? I haven;t been on today so sorry if I missed anything, im outta the loop today.

Oh, and I puked for the first time today. Of course the only day I work this week. So it was at work, in a hospital toilet. .Come on. Misery. Another thing- I have not pooped in like 3 days and can't tell if im so backed up or if im cramping for another bad reason. .Im drinking a small cup of coffee...naughty me, but im desperate here for a poo! Ok, there ya go- im full of shit. :haha:

Ny- Thank you so much hun for the positive words! It has been FOREVER since we have been able to try! I feel like I have forgot how to do it all! opks, temps, cm, what?! haha. I am definitely hoping this HSG brings me my bfp this cycle!
I think it is FANTASTIC that you puked today and that you are full of shit! :rofl: No seriously.. It means that bean is sticking very tight in there causing you all these wonderful side effects! haha

LOL thats the beauty of it- each time i feel so ill that i want to scream im like...."yay baby smurf, come on make me sick!!" Hope its not just the progesterone pills making me sick though, thats always a thought in the back of my head.

Oh ,and im sure if you have any questions about your TTC tools Ready ad Rosa will have an answer for you!!

Haha I would be the same way! It shouldn't be the progesterone though. You have been taking them long enough that your body is used to them by now. It's definitely baby smurf making you sick! Goooo Baby smurf!!

LOL! Yes, unfortunately, ready and rosa are experts in temping and opk'ing...BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOREVERRRRRRR!!!!! :hissy:

Kiki, how long have you been wtt again? I'm so happy for you that you get to try again! I hope this procedure brings you your bfp really soon!!

Brandy...did she leave us too?!

You crazy ladies!! I'm so glad I have you to help me out! I will be right there with you very soon!
We have been waiting since January 18th! It took forever for that medicine to work for the ectopic and then I had to wait for TWO AF's before my doctor wanted to do the HSG! It seriously has felt like a year!!!! :brat:

Kiki, we love you!! BnB helps me so much, too. Gosh...January 18th is a long time! No wonder you're so ready to start ttc again! :sex: :baby:

And I love all of you!! I'm SO happy to be able to talk to you all more! I have missed everyone bunches! It was just so hard to be talking in here and waiting! We are soooo ready! DH can't wait! :)

Good evening ladies!!

Kiki- So excited you will be back trying with us soon!! :) After my mc I waited only a month and that felt like FOREVER too!

Ready- ARUBA?! That is so awesome I miss the beach soo much!

Oh about brandy, do you think she might just still not have internet? Remember she said she was moving and wouldn't have internet again for awhile. I dunno thats the last I remember her saying.

Yea EJ- that could be it maybe she doesn't. Also, maybe she just was more interested in the TTC aspect of this forum.....I still like to come here ut I can also see how maybe if you got what you were trying for, maybe just kinda phasing it out.

XOXOXO Kiki! You're a doll!

Ejw- Thank you!! I'm so excited to be back with you girls! 6 days!! It's like I'm waiting to test! lol.

Ny- Thanks hun! xoxo!

Hi ladies,

We've had some family emergencies the past few days. My grandmother had a stroke and lung failure Monday night. she's doing better and off the ventilator. she's goig to be mad when. She finds out she can't smoke anymore when she gets to go home. Plus my step-mom who's been fighting cancer the past 11 year was just diagnosed terminal. It started in her knee and has slowly been traveling up her right side. It's been returning ata faste rate over the past 6 months. They just removed 3 rumors 3 weeks ago, and they just found two more. Dr. Said its going to come back in her lungs. Only way to "try" to prevent it is to cut her entire right side out. Her right leg clear to right under her breast. So as you can imagine it's been a tough couple of days. So I'll be making the trip to south Dakota to help them out fir a few weeks.

On a brighter note. I had my interview the other day and they offered me the job on the spot!! The position opens between April-June, when the current manager is leaving. So she'll have me trained before she leaves. So that is exciting. Dh is thrilled! Despite the bad life is going great.

I hadn't had time to stay caught up between work and hospital visits. But just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'll be on again soon! Hope to see more bfp's!! And hope all my preggys are happy and healthy!!

Oh I'm having mittleschmertz. So ibsuspect o will be soon. Kind of sad that I have to avoid sex :(

Sorry I've been MIA today for the most part....had an interview out of the blue from a phone call yesterday an got the job on the spot....then had to find daycare, and afterschool care for my oldest.....then had to get shot records an everything ordered its been a crazy day!! Now I'm sitting here wanting to cry because I'm so crampy I FEEL AF IS COMING FOR SURE ANY MINUTE but its not TIME yet??? I duno my hips are VERY achy but I feel like theres no way I'm not pregnant with my temps the way they are its more like an achy feeling in my ovary too :( on the right side :( duno but I'm gonna go on to bed in hopes I'll feel better when I wake in the morning....goodnight everyone an praying for you all :)

And I love all of you!! I'm SO happy to be able to talk to you all more! I have missed everyone bunches! It was just so hard to be talking in here and waiting! We are soooo ready! DH can't wait! :)

Glad you are back to trying, never give up hope hun, we will get our BFP's :)

Sorry I've been MIA today for the most part....had an interview out of the blue from a phone call yesterday an got the job on the spot....then had to find daycare, and afterschool care for my oldest.....then had to get shot records an everything ordered its been a crazy day!! Now I'm sitting here wanting to cry because I'm so crampy I FEEL AF IS COMING FOR SURE ANY MINUTE but its not TIME yet??? I duno my hips are VERY achy but I feel like theres no way I'm not pregnant with my temps the way they are its more like an achy feeling in my ovary too :( on the right side :( duno but I'm gonna go on to bed in hopes I'll feel better when I wake in the morning....goodnight everyone an praying for you all :)

Hope the cramps are gone in the morning Andrea, FX to you buddy :flower:
I also had cramps last night and virtually cried myself to sleep thinking AF was here but this morning nothing so i just have to wait and hope ....:wacko:

Mrs- I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother! I'm glad she is okay though! My grandmother was pissed when she couldn't smoke either after her heart attack. They are so stubborn in their old age! :jo: haha! I'm also very sorry to hear about your stepmom. That is really rough. She and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:
Congratulations on the job!! That is great!

Andrea- I hope you are feeling better! Congrats on your job as well!

Dee- Thank you! If we haven't given up hope yet, I don't think we ever will! It's been a long, bumpy road so far! Fx'd for us both for those bfps very soon!! And for EVERYONE!! This thread will be all preggys very soon! I have a good feeling!

I have to finish getting ready for work. Have a great day girls!! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->